Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her instagram questions thing she made out she does everything with marv and they are ā€œpassing like ships in the nightā€ because she works days and he works night And thatā€™s how they juggle the kids, unless they are both away working together and her mum steps in.
also mentioned she has help but only to keep on top of her house, thatā€™s it.

so I find it funny how not even 8 hours later thereā€™s her and Marvin out to dinner with friends and no sign of the kids.
no passing like ships in the night and clearly forgot sheā€™s always out without the kids and in fact she has so much more help than the average parent that she likes to keep quiet about it (Wimbledon this week as well - but they pass like ships in the night!)

people asking where her water bottle is from and she says Amazon because she hates water bottles with logos/brands emblazoned on them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, pity she doesnā€™t take this thinking up on everything she buys, like a Ā£300 baseball cap for the kids emblazoned with balenciaga, or the billions of handbag logos she has to get in shot every single day, or the emblazoned Dior outfits her children wore to her youngest sons christening!

and lastly while Iā€™m on my rant, today says itā€™s rare she gets an hour to herself where she doesnā€™t need to be anywhere and that doesnā€™t happen to her often at all. Yet yesterday she answered instagram question (not essential) and then her friends turned up unannounced at her office and she had time for that? Why must she always pretend sheā€™s sooooo busy? Morning facials during working hours, friends visiting the office during working hours, instagram questions answered during working hours, off to Wimbledon during working hours, having blake in the office during working hours (and thatā€™s just this week). None of this is relatable to the typical Mum, who canā€™t just have people over the office, or go for a cheeky facial, dental appointment etc as and when they want.

im sure we could all make ourselves look busy filling our days with visits from friends, facials, attending events like Wimbledon etc, but when it comes down to it, most of us live in the real world and actually work 37/40hrs plus per week as well as run houses, care for children and have little or no help at all. I find rochelle very patronising and I actually think sheā€™s so far removed from reality that she truly believes she really does work hard and all of the time.

I would love her to do a month worth of rich house poor house. She swaps lives and houses with someone on a council estate, who has a real job, something manual, no money left over after paying all the bills at the end of the month and see how she copes living day to day on beans on toast or a packet of flavoured noodles (The reality for a lot of people)

anyway rant over for the day, off to start another 10 hour shift, yippee!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't remember when I last seen Marv on a school run ?!šŸ«¢šŸ¤” wonder what 'me time' she will have today.........

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s with the gammy arm flinging everywhere on the ā€˜q & aā€™. Does she do that in real life conversation or is it ā€˜just for the gramā€™?

Reactions: 3
So on her instagram questions thing she made out she does everything with marv and they are ā€œpassing like ships in the nightā€ because she works days and he works night And thatā€™s how they juggle the kids, unless they are both away working together and her mum steps in.
also mentioned she has help but only to keep on top of her house, thatā€™s it.

so I find it funny how not even 8 hours later thereā€™s her and Marvin out to dinner with friends and no sign of the kids.
no passing like ships in the night and clearly forgot sheā€™s always out without the kids and in fact she has so much more help than the average parent that she likes to keep quiet about it (Wimbledon this week as well - but they pass like ships in the night!)

people asking where her water bottle is from and she says Amazon because she hates water bottles with logos/brands emblazoned on them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, pity she doesnā€™t take this thinking up on everything she buys, like a Ā£300 baseball cap for the kids emblazoned with balenciaga, or the billions of handbag logos she has to get in shot every single day, or the emblazoned Dior outfits her children wore to her youngest sons christening!

and lastly while Iā€™m on my rant, today says itā€™s rare she gets an hour to herself where she doesnā€™t need to be anywhere and that doesnā€™t happen to her often at all. Yet yesterday she answered instagram question (not essential) and then her friends turned up unannounced at her office and she had time for that? Why must she always pretend sheā€™s sooooo busy? Morning facials during working hours, friends visiting the office during working hours, instagram questions answered during working hours, off to Wimbledon during working hours, having blake in the office during working hours (and thatā€™s just this week). None of this is relatable to the typical Mum, who canā€™t just have people over the office, or go for a cheeky facial, dental appointment etc as and when they want.

im sure we could all make ourselves look busy filling our days with visits from friends, facials, attending events like Wimbledon etc, but when it comes down to it, most of us live in the real world and actually work 37/40hrs plus per week as well as run houses, care for children and have little or no help at all. I find rochelle very patronising and I actually think sheā€™s so far removed from reality that she truly believes she really does work hard and all of the time.

I would love her to do a month worth of rich house poor house. She swaps lives and houses with someone on a council estate, who has a real job, something manual, no money left over after paying all the bills at the end of the month and see how she copes living day to day on beans on toast or a packet of flavoured noodles (The reality for a lot of people)

anyway rant over for the day, off to start another 10 hour shift, yippee!
You have articulated all my thoughts better than I could, thank you ;)

Sheā€™s going on her hen do (again) they must be renewing their vows like someone said

• Wow
Omg the actual state of those clothes, way too long, not ironed, random ribbons with the designer name hanging downā€¦for someone with money she certainly has no class.

who has another hen do just 10 years later? If I asked my friends if they would come on my hen do again I can guarantee they would probably say no, because in reality whatā€™s the point?

Again, who has the children today/this weekend as her and Marvin only pass like ships in the night supposedly. She juggles everything during the day at work and then has the kids at night and vice Versa! The only time she calls on her mum is if both her and Marvin are working together!!!!

Theyā€™ve been out for dinner onenight this week (at least) and now sheā€™s away for what I assume is a long weekend. So another day off work when she wants and another weekend without the kids. In reality those kids must have a nanny or she must have help as nobody can surely be relying on their mum to do a long weekend with their kids as well as 2 days before while they go out for a meal and all the other random events etc they have attended where they havenā€™t been there for school pick up and drop off (Wimbledon for example surely wasnā€™t all just school/nursery hours) thereā€™s no guarantee how long a match will take or how traffic would be getting home.

the more she talks and brags about her life the more lies spiral out of control.

Finally, if sheā€™s having another hen do, does that mean Marvin can have a stag do and go wild with strippers etc? After all itā€™s his last night as a single manā€¦.oh waitā€¦.!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wonder if any of her Saturdays mates are invited to her Hen do this time or if itā€™s strictly the footballers wives crew she hangs out with

I really have seen it all now, a hen do for a vow renewal :rolleyes: just have a weekend away with your mates if that's what you want. Imagine explaining to someone when they see this hen do and they ask when the wedding is, and she says that it was 10 years ago šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really have seen it all now, a hen do for a vow renewal :rolleyes: just have a weekend away with your mates if that's what you want. Imagine explaining to someone when they see this hen do and they ask when the wedding is, and she says that it was 10 years ago šŸ™ˆ
But if it was just a weekend away with her mates, the attention might not be on her the entire time!

That hat looks like she found it in a bin.

And if someone expected to use my time and money to go to a hen do or vow renewal cos their husband cheated on them, I'd be like no thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.