Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People ask her how she manages to juggle work, children and a marriage…….is she for real??? Has a nanny, cleaner and cook, help from her mum and can take her child to work with her because he’s clingy!!!!!

does she not realise us mere mortals have none of this help and can’t just turn up to work with our kids.

she honestly has no clue at all about current affairs, the economy, or how 95% of the country live. Utter idiot!

If people need reassurance that the whole influencer/Instagram world is totally fucked up and damaging lives, they just need to check out her profile to see how someone with no common sense, no personality and lacks any intelligence can become ‘famous’ for basically no reason at all.

the sooner ‘influencers’ are a thing of the past, the sooner the world will be a better place!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People ask her how she manages to juggle work, children and a marriage…….is she for real??? Has a nanny, cleaner and cook, help from her mum and can take her child to work with her because he’s clingy!!!!!

does she not realise us mere mortals have none of this help and can’t just turn up to work with our kids.

she honestly has no clue at all about current affairs, the economy, or how 95% of the country live. Utter idiot!

If people need reassurance that the whole influencer/Instagram world is totally fucked up and damaging lives, they just need to check out her profile to see how someone with no common sense, no personality and lacks any intelligence can become ‘famous’ for basically no reason at all.

the sooner ‘influencers’ are a thing of the past, the sooner the world will be a better place!
Absolutely 👏🏽 All of that makes motherhood and all that comes with it more manageable. Add on top that they are gifted a load of free stuff that they can well afford - how is that fair when some of her followers will be struggling to decide whether to eat or put fuel in their cars. She’s by no means alone but she’s one of the worst, most vapid on the gram.

Reactions: 5
Omg just looked her up. There’s definitely similarities 😳
But who copies who? 🤔

Not Rochelle related but her mate Georgina Clevery... how poorly does she look 😳😳 (don’t think she has her own thread!)

They are all in competition with each other . all were desperate to bag a football Georgina getting up the duff within a couple of months.

back to being a championship wag for now.

Reactions: 3
Her videos are getting worse daily. Like constantly going on about ‘RH group’ and how much she works. Like I don’t believe any of it for a minute 😂 does my head in!

Reactions: 7
So what basically is this RH Group??? Is it an agency with just her as a client?

Reactions: 5
Rochelle is on Sunday Brunch talking about her new interior design show... I didn't know what the format was but I feel like Rochelle basically said to the producers 'how can we make an interior design series and make it about me'.

I think what happens is Rochelle designs a room for a family using their money, and she doesn't get to see it until the very end when it's done? Sooooo random. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Rochelle is on Sunday Brunch talking about her new interior design show... I didn't know what the format was but I feel like Rochelle basically said to the producers 'how can we make an interior design series and make it about me'.

I think what happens is Rochelle designs a room for a family using their money, and she doesn't get to see it until the very end when it's done? Sooooo random. :unsure:
She has an interior designer pal who basically helps her design the room. She shows the family. The family get a team in, can change her design along the way and she comes back at end and oohs and aahs. That's basically it🙂 yep I watched it to see but bejesus I won't be watching it again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has an interior designer pal who basically helps her design the room. She shows the family. The family get a team in, can change her design along the way and she comes back at end and oohs and aahs. That's basically it🙂 yep I watched it to see but bejesus I won't be watching it again😂
What’s the point of that then?!

Reactions: 2
Sounds like she adds absolutely nothing

Reactions: 4
So this is just so she can say she has her own show 🙄
I wonder is she using her own money to fund this crap?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.