Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t - she posted the same thing last year but with ‘her man’ and said then she had no clue about tennis!

Reactions: 4
She’s been to Wimbledon the last few years and openly admits she hasn’t a clue what’s going on. Last year she posted an instagram post of herself and Marvin saying something like ‘Marvin humes explaining the rules of tennis to his wife since 2012’. Honestly bothers me so much that celebrities who have no interest get tickets to an event like this. I would give my left arm for her ticket and all she cares about is getting a shot with her designer gear

Reactions: 21
No you idiot Rochelle, they are actually at work they are sports journalists, kind of shows you up for not being before otherwise you would know. Besides if they were people skiving from work what a nasty cow you would be for outing them

bet she deletes this later when people tell her

She’s at Wimbledon then. Bet she has no bleeping clue what’s going on
See post above

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get that DIOR concealer in love !🙉🙄

Where are the rumours that Marvellous Marvin cheated ?🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t know that he cheated….I find that hard to believe tbh. And yes they are renewing their vows in Italy
100% think he cheated.
She was never bothered about showing her life before and now it’s like she’s trying to prove they’re so happy.
They had been in Epping for a while then the girls move schools and they move to London as comments appear online from people saying he slept with a mum at Alaia’s school

Also think Blake was a bandaid baby to try and fix their marriage. She said before she’s never seen Marvin happier than when being a dad to him so maybe she thinks it’s solved all their issues

I think she was content before which is why we never saw her much on insta but now she’s full of insecurity

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know anyone who’s in a happy marriage felt the need to renew their vows. I’m sure there’s some exceptions but it’s usually people who have had some kind of problems, usually cheating.

Reactions: 8
100% think he cheated.
She was never bothered about showing her life before and now it’s like she’s trying to prove they’re so happy.
They had been in Epping for a while then the girls move schools and they move to London as comments appear online from people saying he slept with a mum at Alaia’s school

Also think Blake was a bandaid baby to try and fix their marriage. She said before she’s never seen Marvin happier than when being a dad to him so maybe she thinks it’s solved all their issues

I think she was content before which is why we never saw her much on insta but now she’s full of insecurity
Someone from the school?!? Is there anymore info/proof on this???

Reactions: 2
Yeah you don’t need to renew your vows unless they have been broken. If they are as strong as they were you originally said then there’s no need.

Reactions: 6
“Going into meetings for the rest of the day” of course you are love because you’re a pretend businesswoman aren’t you and businesswomen go in meetings all day ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Home hairdresser , designer bag buyer, burnt food expert, boss mama to name a few things is there anything this women can't do 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Home hairdresser , designer bag buyer, burnt food expert, boss mama to name a few things is there anything this women can't do 🙄😂
Well, she can’t stop bragging, she can’t present a TV show to save her life, she also can’t sing - how she has made so much money is like the 8th wonder of the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories are getting worse daily 😂 the constant acting like shes this super hard working mum with no time but then has time for a facial

Reactions: 4
The thing about him cheating- they broke up for a few months before they got engaged and then not long I remember an article where Marvin said her Uncle Paul Ince “had a word with him” I wonder if that was because of cheating rumours too 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.