Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm burnt food how delicious!!
like really, must she bloody photograph everything that supposedly passes her lips, even when it’s burnt?

don’t get me started on the child wearing the £200/300 pound baseball cap! Utterly vulgar, regardless of whether you have money or not, no child need ls a balenciaga cap costing hundreds of pounds. It’s just an utter waste to show off because it’s got a ‘name’ to it.

this woman is the epitome of everything I strive not to be. She needs help/an intervention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
this woman is the epitome of everything I strive not to be. She needs help/an intervention.
I genuinely think she has a problem and an obsession with Instagram. No one (regardless of whether their job is to be in the public eye or not) needs to document their life to such an extent, 20+ times a day. If people really need or want to know this much detail about a person then they'd be classed as a stalker. Every detail of her life (and now her kids' lives) are online, down to what they eat and at what time, where they walk, what they wear, where they go on holiday, it's beyond irrelevant to most people who watch her stories.

As for the constant wearing of designer clothes with the labels on, it's again some weird need for validation by people. It's the sort of thing teenagers do to try and fit in with the crowd, but not a woman in her 30s. By that age, if she wants to wear designer clothes then be classy about it. She reminds me of Daniella Westbrook when her and her daughter wore head to toe Burberry. Just cos you can afford it, doesn't make it look good, it looks tacky as hell.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she has a problem and an obsession with Instagram. No one (regardless of whether their job is to be in the public eye or not) needs to document their life to such an extent, 20+ times a day. If people really need or want to know this much detail about a person then they'd be classed as a stalker. Every detail of her life (and now her kids' lives) are online, down to what they eat and at what time, where they walk, what they wear, where they go on holiday, it's beyond irrelevant to most people who watch her stories.

As for the constant wearing of designer clothes with the labels on, it's again some weird need for validation by people. It's the sort of thing teenagers do to try and fit in with the crowd, but not a woman in her 30s. By that age, if she wants to wear designer clothes then be classy about it. She reminds me of Daniella Westbrook when her and her daughter wore head to toe Burberry. Just cos you can afford it, doesn't make it look good, it looks tacky as hell.
Agree completely.

I also wonder how they afford their home, all this designer gear, the holidays, cars, private schools, nannies, cleaners etc.
I honestly didn’t think two Z-listers could have made that much money.

Always has to be the centre of attention. Always bloody filming.
Seen with the kids sporadically, who was looking after them while she was dry humping air/the sofa and then gyrating against Marvin.
Seriously this woman is sooooooooooooooo weird.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I really dislike Rochelle but I cannot cope when food gets discussed on here. Fried plantain is meant to look like that. Jerk/barbecued chicken looks like that. She’s a self absorbed prick but come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rochelle's going to run out of money at the rate she's spending. I can't see her having a long career in tv. She's not good on TM so probably won't get much work when they're finished with her.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s weird how much she shares of her kids baring in mind there was a point when she never showed their faces

Reactions: 10
Mmmm burnt food how delicious!!
like really, must she bloody photograph everything that supposedly passes her lips, even when it’s burnt?

don’t get me started on the child wearing the £200/300 pound baseball cap! Utterly vulgar, regardless of whether you have money or not, no child need ls a balenciaga cap costing hundreds of pounds. It’s just an utter waste to show off because it’s got a ‘name’ to it.

It’s jerk chicken hun it’s not burnt

Reactions: 11
Rochelle's going to run out of money at the rate she's spending. I can't see her having a long career in tv. She's not good on TM so probably won't get much work when they're finished with her.
They’ve got plenty of investments. She’ll be fine

I know someone just like her - she has no fashion sense whatsoever but will spend thousands on designer labels then turn up expecting people to say how fab she looks - in reality she looks absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I know someone just like her - she has no fashion sense whatsoever but will spend thousands on designer labels then turn up expecting people to say how fab she looks - in reality she looks absolutely ridiculous
yep a friend I have is exactly like this it’s awful

I post occasionally on FB and currently on hol, tagged into two pics and posted one of my own. If people want to know what I’m doing they can ask. TMI

Reactions: 4
It’s jerk chicken hun it’s not burnt
I love jerk chicken, I have Caribbean ancestry, I still stick by it being burnt, and the plantain. Each to their own but I prefer my jerk less charred and more like below. It was more of the fact that she has to take a picture of everything that passes her lips, like the bowl in the back of the car this morning. Nobody needs to know what another human has for every meal and or snack.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Basically the only thing she doesn't post is when she's on the bog! We see every meal, every drink, every workout, every school run, every work related thing. It's just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically the only thing she doesn't post is when she's on the bog! We see every meal, every drink, every workout, every school run, every work related thing. It's just too much.
Nope she’s posted when she’s been on the loo before too, as well as in the bath.
She filmed saying bye to blake going to nursery whilst she was sitting in the loo and has posted herself (and the kids) in the bath on numerous occasions.
there is literally no filter at all to any aspect of her life.

I see the nail shots are back!!!
Anyone else think she is totally inappropriately dressed for Wimbledon? Wimbledon is supposed to be classy. She looks like she’s going on a night out to a club. Oh and the handbag is back in shot too, how predictable.

ps…if u aren’t interested in tennis and have been several years and still can’t grasp what’s going on, why bother going? ……oh yes, so she can brag and boast she’s been and take more photos for the gram.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.