Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s her boyfriend? I used to really like Mel and always rooted for her as shes has a job outside of influencing & got some really good partnerships although didn’t have a massive following (good connections no doubt) but she’s got way above her station and thinks she’s a celeb now. The way she was kicking off when anyone tried to give her advice or respond to anything she said and then turned off her story replies. Like she wants everyone to buy into her but she don’t want to engage with anyone. And I’m sorry but those ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ Jo Malone candles are tacky and pretty pointless.

Sorry to derail, maybe she needs a thread 😆

I think that was the pork? It’s this tit from M&S
Omg yes please! A Mel thread x

Omg yes please! A Mel thread x
I’m make one but I can’t do a intro at the moment I’ve got weekend brain 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Lolololol when you’re making an actual real life from scratch roast dinner (not pre packaged) you do not have time to take a bloody bath in the middle of it 🤣🤣 In fact, how many mums with 3 small kids who are also making dinner have a bath ever in the middle of the day. What a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s her boyfriend? I used to really like Mel and always rooted for her as shes has a job outside of influencing & got some really good partnerships although didn’t have a massive following (good connections no doubt) but she’s got way above her station and thinks she’s a celeb now. The way she was kicking off when anyone tried to give her advice or respond to anything she said and then turned off her story replies. Like she wants everyone to buy into her but she don’t want to engage with anyone. And I’m sorry but those ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ Jo Malone candles are tacky and pretty pointless.

Sorry to derail, maybe she needs a thread 😆

I think that was the pork? It’s this tit from M&S
She made a video and there was some dry chicken leg at the end I think it already made from m&s
I always cook my own chicken from scratch for my Sunday roast
How can you have a whole cook book but your buying already made chicken leg from m&s! So lazy

Reactions: 3
She made a video and there was some dry chicken leg at the end I think it already made from m&s
I always cook my own chicken from scratch for my Sunday roast
How can you have a whole cook book but your buying already made chicken leg from m&s! So lazy
Yeh they do those chicken legs already cooked. When I was in there earlier actually I saw a small separate block that said ‘frozen Sunday sides’ or something like that so I went to look at it and it was just turkeys inside but the pics were the purple cabbage and stuff exactly like what she has. None of that in those dishes today looks home made.

Reactions: 6
She has people who run out and get that stuff for her during the week, then she stirs the sauce on camera and makes out she’s run off her feet juggling it all while there’s probably someone in the background who has done it all. Same as when she was on this morning and she went back into the kitchen and there was a lady in there cooking her food 🤣 it’s all about the illusion with Rochelle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most people have Tetleys, PGTips, Yorkshire tea. No she has Fortnum and Mason 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her life is the complete opposite of what she’s posted!!!!

seriously we know her every move, her every purchase, her every brag, what she eats, where she goes, who with etc.

whixh part of this does she thinks relates to her exactly?

And low key?????? Is she having a laugh?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her life is the complete opposite of what she’s posted!!!!

seriously we know her every move, her every purchase, her every brag, what she eats, where she goes, who with etc.

whixh part of this does she thinks relates to her exactly?

And low key?????? Is she having a laugh?
Exactly! I know more about what she’s up to than most of my friends and family!

I can’t deal with this woman. Life has been hectic?????? Really, hotel stay last weekend away from the kids with Marvin, attended the tour, attended a spa, attended another hotel for bonfire night, had time away from the kids, went shopping in Liverpool, had a lie in and a day at the spa, had time on the tour bus without the kids like the good old times.

oh and mum is around to help for 7 weeks, so she can swan around doing all this hectic stuff!!!

Jesus, some people haven’t had a break away in years, she’s had 2 in the space of a week!
Some people can’t afford to be out at spas and shopping.
Some people still haven’t seen their loved ones due to the pandemic.
Some people are single and have their kids 24/7.
Some peoples partners are away weeks on end and they take on all of the jobs themselves, look after the kids themselves, still go to work and don’t have any help.

this woman is not relatable at all. She swans around doing whatever she wants when she wants, pretending she’s busy 24/7.
Spas, shopping, attending tour dates, staying at hotels…none of these are ‘a busy period of time in the Humes household’

oh and for a best selling author ‘I can’t for you to see’……(see picture below)🙈🙈🙈🙈 says it all!!!!

I can’t deal with this woman. Life has been hectic?????? Really, hotel stay last weekend away from the kids with Marvin, attended the tour, attended a spa, attended another hotel for bonfire night, had time away from the kids, went shopping in Liverpool, had a lie in and a day at the spa, had time on the tour bus without the kids like the good old times.

oh and mum is around to help for 7 weeks, so she can swan around doing all this hectic stuff!!!

Jesus, some people haven’t had a break away in years, she’s had 2 in the space of a week!
Some peoples partners are away weeks on end and they take on all of the jobs themselves, look after the kids themselves, still go to work and don’t have any help.

this woman is not relatable at all. She swans around doing whatever she wants when she wants, pretending she’s busy 24/7.
Spas, shopping, attending tour dates, staying at hotels…none of these are ‘a busy period of time in the Humes household’

oh and for a best selling author ‘I can’t for you to see’……(see picture below)🙈🙈🙈🙈 says it all!!!!
Apologies for lots of grammatical errors in my posts. As I’m not a beat selling author though, I don’t see the need to go back and edit!!!!

Exactly! I know more about what she’s up to than most of my friends and family!
Yep I think I’m probably the same. Know more about her whereabouts and what she’s eaten etc more than I do my own siblings or parents!!!
In fact I’d go as far as saying I know more about her day than I do about my own husbands, who’s away working all day 8-6, who I don’t stalk at work or turn up at his workplace (unlike Rochelle).
I also hold down a full time job from home as well as looking after my own children. Maybe I should start calling myself “big boss mama” and start attending everything and anything to keep up and be just like Rochelle 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Apologies for lots of grammatical errors in my posts. As I’m not a beat selling author though, I don’t see the need to go back and edit!!!!

Yep I think I’m probably the same. Know more about her whereabouts and what she’s eaten etc more than I do my own siblings or parents!!!
In fact I’d go as far as saying I know more about her day than I do about my own husbands, who’s away working all day 8-6, who I don’t stalk at work or turn up at his workplace (unlike Rochelle).
I also hold down a full time job from home as well as looking after my own children. Maybe I should start calling myself “big boss mama” and start attending everything and anything to keep up and be just like Rochelle 🤮🤮🤮
Everyone has their own reality and for her it perhaps does seem hectic and busy but the fact is that she has it a lot better than most people and she has no bloody awareness of that she totally tone deaf and not relatable to the majority of her followers, she needs to reign it in.

Reactions: 7
She always has the same “morning. Hope you’re good, UMMMMM”

she is so unlikable
Yes, I agree.

I have also just seen her other stories banging on how she feels it’s her job to represent all types of women in her little coco brand and how important it is for pregnant women to feel like they are represented in her brand. Bit hypocritical when she herself documented her latest pregnancy with cover shoots for magazines, staged full make up shots, how she was the big boss mama and could do everything herself.
This no doubt made some women feel inadequate, like they had to be glamorous in their pregnancies like hers etc.
She never hinted at bad morning sickness, needing a day to just slob out and eat her cravings, that she was knackered and just couldn’t wait for maternity leave, that she was nervous about the birth etc etc.

must stop ranting now! Have real work to do!!!

Everyone has their own reality and for her it perhaps does seem hectic and busy but the fact is that she has it a lot better than most people and she has no bloody awareness of that she totally tone deaf and not relatable to the majority of her followers, she needs to reign it in.
Her hectic and busy though is of her own doing. She didn’t have to attend every night practically of the tour, she didn’t have to go to the spa, she didn’t have to go shopping, she didn’t have to spend a weekend at a hotel, followed by the next weekend at a hotel for fireworks.
She’s brought this busyness on herself, it’s not like she will lose work or money if she doesn’t attend any of those things.
she’s chosen to do all of those things and make herself have a busy week.

Sorry if this has been asked but what happened to Ginger their dog? No Instagram post since April 2020 and she seems to have been scrubbed off Rochelle and Marvins social media. Feels weird they haven’t acknowledged her either way!

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been asked but what happened to Ginger their dog? No Instagram post since April 2020 and she seems to have been scrubbed off Rochelle and Marvins social media. Feels weird they haven’t acknowledged her either way!
Didn’t someone post a pic of it a few weeks ago saying it looked fat? I have seen her occasionally on her stories but not as much as the kids she doesn’t bring in as much revenue

Probably not Insta-beggy worth it. Though watch this space - there’s a market to tap into after all. Maybe a My Coco range for canines?

• Haha
I feel sad when I think about this, I thought the same, you hardly ever see her. A few months ago she was on one of Rochelle’s stories and she was said something like “eurgh, here’s the dog as well”. Seems to me as if the novelty has worn off, wouldn’t surprised me if she got a dog just for Instagram. Breaks my heart if true.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.