Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she can just leave the kids whenever she wants. Goes on like she has to juggle life as a working Mum then has the hard decision yesterday of whether to go to the gym or spa before shopping. Stayed in a luxury hotel with her Husband and without any kids.

As for the whole setting her man up with meals before tour and how much she’s missing him…..they’ve hardly been apart! Made out like he was off to war, or off for a long stint away from her and the kids, but it’s literally been days here and there.
Some of us Rochelle have partners who actually do go off to war, or war zones for months on end. Some of us have partners who’s shifts are 6 weeks onboard a submarine and then 6 weeks off - where there’s no chance of contact in between.
This lady you would think would have had her eyes opened attending the pride of Britain and seeing how others lives are so different to hers. Nope, she bangs on about her brown dress, dumps the kids, off to a swanky hotel to watch “my man” whilst visiting the spa and going shopping for the day and then seeing him on tour again the next night, again without the kids.
I’m all for couples spending time together alone, but he was nowhere to be seen while she was at the spa and shopping etc. then no doubt rehearsals and the actual concert. It’s like she’s gone only for the sole purpose to keep tabs on him (after the rumours of him cheating I’m not surprised). She makes out like she has the perfect life everyone should aspire to, amazing wife, mum, cook, boss lady etc etc whereas in fact without the mountains of help she has around her she couldn’t achieve any of this.

there’s never a thank you for people helping her, saying she couldn’t do it without them. She portrays she does it all herself which I think is highly damaging as those who do look up to her will aspire to do all of these things and just crash and burn because no human can work full time, look after kids full time, go to gigs and parties every week, exercise every day, present on the tv, go shopping, get their nails done, portray that you cook all the meals for the family whilst also testing m and s food and visiting the likes of the ivy and the Dorchester for food, do the school runs, clean the house (never seen her do this), get someone in to organise your wardrobe etc etc.

you need help and support whether it be from your own parents or in laws, after school clubs, nannies, cleaners, dog walkers, cooks, cleaners etc. There’s never any mention of this.

she needs to be more transparent with how she can manage her lifestyle as young girls will be literally crashing and burning thinking they can be like her, when in reality this is her “insta life” not reality!
Agree with all of this but Rochelle will never be more transparent cos she wants everyone to believe the image she gives off on Social Media. The Mumma, Boss Babe , it’s my brand CEO!!

Reactions: 10
Agree with all of this but Rochelle will never be more transparent cos she wants everyone to believe the image she gives off on Social Media. The Mumma, Boss Babe , it’s my brand CEO!!
Yes I completely agree. I feel eventually this will be her downfall. Everyone will see through the utter crap she posts and they will see her for who she truly is.

Reactions: 3
I feel with the likes of Rochelle and loads of influencers, people followed them to start and enjoyed but now they aren’t interested in the content as they know it’s a load of ads/bragging/BS but don’t unfollow (maybe just mindlessly). Her engagement is pretty bad compared to her following.
I guess it’s almost like joining the gym but not going and you still just pay your membership - you kinda don’t think about it (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 11
“On the bus just like the old days.” Like she’s actually willingly gone along on a tour bus? Where are the kids? I’d be like nope off you go. Why has she felt the need to go along?

Mollie King’s fiancé Stuart is off playing cricket today for three months. She won’t even see him over Christmas. They spent their last night together cleaning out their cupboards 🤣 she must not have got the memo to cook him a hearty meal. And not a song and dance out of mollie about it either, just getting on with it. Rochelle is painful

Reactions: 19
Another night, another tour date attended and another night without their kids.

Reactions: 2
How would he cope without her sure she’s the only one keeping him fed. Starvin Marvin indeed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just wondering how anyone could stomach going to see JLS every night of their tour 🙉🤢
I was in the queue for another show at Newcastle arena at the weekend and there was a huge JLS poster on the wall - everyone that I saw notice it laughed and said something along the lines of “who would go to that?” or “no one even liked them the first time round!”

Reactions: 4
I literally have no words, prancing about at Nobu again and now a bloody Christmas tree 7 and a bit weeks before Christmas.

looks like she’s spent more time taking photos of herself again rather than using the equipment!

“I’m the first to get my tree up”……seriously, like a spoilt bloody brat has to have everything and be the first to get something! Eughhhh

And seriously, who the hell takes photos of bloody towels and bottles of water? Would she do the same in a bloody travelodge or at bannatynes?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hate to break it to you roch but many people on socials put their tree up on the 1st nov 🤣.

Reactions: 4
Just realised bannatynes is a northern thing. But you get the gist!

Didn't she even get people in last year to decorate the house and tree etc or am I getting muddled? Remember people were up in arms as it was during lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Haha wait for “I’m a boss mum, author, presenter, chef and professional Christmas decorator”
Also tagged is the company that decorated my house. Like with her daughters party I’m a party planner, here is the party planner I used! Like we are all thick.

Well I’m a financial advisor then … because I spend money

She grinds my nerve… have they still got the dog ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.