Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think?
I like her and sometimes laugh out loud at her stories, but I imagine that she’s a real kiss ass to celebs
Yes she is deffo trying to climb the social ladder
But I really like her style.
Also her boyf is an actual millionaire idk why she plays her relationship down so much

Gets the Christmas tree put up at home before bonfire night and then doesn’t spend any time at home and goes off to a hotel for the weekend to celebrate bonfire night.
makes perfect sense!

Reactions: 6
She’s all about appearances. Has to be the first to have her tree up but what is the point when it’s sitting in a cold empty house all weekend

Reactions: 5
Gets the Christmas tree put up at home before bonfire night and then doesn’t spend any time at home and goes off to a hotel for the weekend to celebrate bonfire night.
makes perfect sense!
She always puts her tree up early I promise you they probably won’t even be in the Uk for Christmas they will most likely go to the Maldives or Dubai hence why she puts the tree up so early

Reactions: 7
Making out she busy. Love you've spent most of the week swanning about and you want a medal for making a meal, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Making out she busy. Love you've spent most of the week swanning about and you want a medal for making a meal, get a grip.
Wished I could swan about like that. I wished there was an extra day of the weekend to get tit done because I work full time in a primary school run a house hold as a single mum not enough hours in the day! and she wants to boast she’s making dinner! Iv done dinner to as well as clean and do the washing and I’m pretty sure any decent mother/wife will be doing the same. She needs to get a grip she lives the life of Riley she knows nothing about being BOSS MUM!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Bloody Wonder Woman this woman.
can manage to make a Sunday roast while also having a bath!

*couldn’t do that if it wasn’t pre packed!

can also pack her week full of hotel stays, nights out, spa’s and still make out making dinner for her family (something we all do every day) is her “Sunday job”
It’s bloody every parents job on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to feed their kids dinner!!! She grates on me so much!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had to comment on the frozen Yorkshire puddings 🤦‍♀️
Which I don’t mind from time to time but when you make out your a ‘domestic goddess’

Reactions: 6
Yes she is deffo trying to climb the social ladder
But I really like her style.
Also her boyf is an actual millionaire idk why she plays her relationship down so much
Who’s her boyfriend? I used to really like Mel and always rooted for her as shes has a job outside of influencing & got some really good partnerships although didn’t have a massive following (good connections no doubt) but she’s got way above her station and thinks she’s a celeb now. The way she was kicking off when anyone tried to give her advice or respond to anything she said and then turned off her story replies. Like she wants everyone to buy into her but she don’t want to engage with anyone. And I’m sorry but those ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ Jo Malone candles are tacky and pretty pointless.

Sorry to derail, maybe she needs a thread 😆

Her chicken looks so dead and dry yuck
I think that was the pork? It’s this tit from M&S

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.