Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be seen dead in real life in a Regatta coat 🤣 How many of her followers have fallen for it and bought one 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she just walks down her road for one minute then goes back inside Again
Knowing her tho she probably just went in Her garden

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange how she’s changed her Instagram settings so that only she can see how many likes her posts have.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching The Hit List and it beggars belief that these two aren't related. They have the same nose, same eyes, same eyebrows, everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess it’s easier to launch brands, cookbooks and then manage yourself when you are already at the top of your game.
She’s not had to graft

Wasn’t she with James Grant before? Wonder if they will try and take some her future earnings for deals they struck like with Holly Willoughby?

Reactions: 2
Close your f*****g mouth, Rochelle! 😫
Is she ever at home? She's out with her mates all the time and then acts like she's so bloody busy and that she needs some "me time"
She hasn't a bleeping clue about real life she honestly grinds my gears.

Reactions: 7
She’s started her own management group now.

I mean did we (as in jo public) really need to know this ?? Does It effect any of us, No! She’s just blowing her own gold plated trumpet!! Bore off Rochelle …….

Reactions: 22
I thought one of the cardinal rules of self employed businesses is to not use your own name, therefore, if in future you do close/ don’t do well and close down, it’s not attached as publicly and visibly to your name and industry reputation.

I thought one of the cardinal rules of self employed businesses is to not use your own name, therefore, if in future you do close/ don’t do well and close down, it’s not attached as publicly and visibly to your name and industry reputation.
But then no one would know Roch is such a boss babe. She can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.