Melissaswardobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa Holdbrook-Akposoe Stormzy is 72 years old’s stylist turned ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ influencer. I know there’s some gossip about her on another site but I’ve seen her mentioned on Tattle a few times now so thought she maybe needed her own thread.

*i don’t know what the Stormzy is 72 years old is about

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually give away what he does it will make it very obvious, someone I know knows him.
But yes he makes a lot of money as far as I’m aware, she just doesn’t speak about him and acts like she buys all these Birkin by herself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it legal?

It does make me laugh that she has all this Hermes and everything else but she still lives with her mum. Their house looks nicely decorated but you can tell it’s a small house that looks like it’s maybe ex council (nothing wrong with that just in context)

Is it legal?

It does make me laugh that she has all this Hermes and everything else but she still lives with her mum. Their house looks nicely decorated but you can tell it’s a small house that looks like it’s maybe ex council (nothing wrong with that just in context)
Yes it’s very much legal!
And I know I don’t understand why she still lives with her mum I mean there’s nothing wrong with it but I just feel like for the person she’s trying to become she should have her own property by now.
I also really wanted hey boyf to propose to her on their trip to Zanzibar but he didn’t 😭 I feel like even if he did he wouldn’t put it on her insta anyway
Hopefully they are saving to buy a house together

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s very much legal!
And I know I don’t understand why she still lives with her mum I mean there’s nothing wrong with it but I just feel like for the person she’s trying to become she should have her own property by now.
I also really wanted hey boyf to propose to her on their trip to Zanzibar but he didn’t 😭 I feel like even if he did he wouldn’t put it on her insta anyway
Hopefully they are saving to buy a house together
I don’t feel she hides the fact she has a man though. She doesn’t talk about him or state that she’s with someone but I knew she was in a relationship without being told if that makes sense, she’s dropped hints here and there. And I’m sure the white birkin she indicated that he had bought her.

Reactions: 1
Well the boyfriend is not what I was not expecting!
Does anyone know what her new business is all about? She had a big launch dinner but I couldn’t work out what the actual business was

Reactions: 1
Well the boyfriend is not what I was not expecting!
Does anyone know what her new business is all about? She had a big launch dinner but I couldn’t work out what the actual business was
It was for the it’s a lifestyle hun thing she’s got a separate page now

Attachments

The way she was going on about wearing heels to wiz kid and calling it ‘a brand’ What? I think most concert I’ve been to I’ve worn heels, it’s not a big deal luv.

Just listened to her podcast and it’s tinie
Tinie made so many good points regarding race and the struggle black men face in the Uk and all she could say was mmmmm yeah
She hasn’t got a clue about anything

I’m new here but honestly I’m not too surprise her fiancé is African, wonder if she will reveal him when the wedding comes . But thank you guys for revealing who it was , I couldn’t find it anywhere else .

She only announced the engagement not too long ago!

gonna be another case of another black woman showing herself in a white dress with no husband next to her if she even does show a pic, she knows she doesn’t want to show ppl what uncle looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a little teaser video and she looks stunning imo.

Stormz must have had to leave the celebrations early to be on stage with Dave at Reading Festival on Friday night.

Reactions: 3
Im slinky taken back by her husband, maybe he’s not shown as it doesn’t fit her ‘brand’ or aesthetic. I truely admired her when she was the stylist making her way through and coming from a job in top shop, however I no longer find her relatable or caring enough to the every day consumer

Reactions: 4