Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad when I think about this, I thought the same, you hardly ever see her. A few months ago she was on one of Rochelle’s stories and she was said something like “eurgh, here’s the dog as well”. Seems to me as if the novelty has worn off, wouldn’t surprised me if she got a dog just for Instagram. Breaks my heart if true.
She’s lovely as well

Reactions: 2
My husband works away up and down the uk all year. I have a full time job which is hard and two children to care for. I take them to all their after school activities, make sure I cook them fresh and healthy meals. It’s exhausting. Luckily I get a lot of help from grandparents too. Where’s my medal roch? 🤨 I also love nice things but don’t feel the need to get a picture with them in at every given opportunity. You never know who’s watching.

Reactions: 8
Honestly if you have a dog that you adore they definitely feature in your Instagram, I speak from experience, they are like another child.

Reactions: 5
So yesterday she posts ‘life is hectic’ in reference to her swanning round here there and everywhere.

Today on what has clearly been a day off what has she done to cure this hectic lifestyle of hers? Had a day at home playing with Blake and catching up on housework? Had a day of Netflix and chill? Had a day of rest, pottering around the house?

nope this is what she’s done….

So relevant……..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If my child was at another child’s birthday party I would be SO embarrassed that she sat and ignored everyone and was constantly on her phone and didn’t even sing happy birthday to the birthday girl.

Then again you lead by example and Rochelle documents everything and anything and must always have her phone attached to her.
Another child there also ignored the singing and just ate ice cream throughout. Not something I would say was Instagram worthy, just shows the children have been brought up with no manners at all!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If my child was at another child’s birthday party I would be SO embarrassed that she sat and ignored everyone and was constantly on her phone and didn’t even sing happy birthday to the birthday girl.

Then again you lead by example and Rochelle documents everything and anything and must always have her phone attached to her.
Another child there also ignored the singing and just ate ice cream throughout. Not something I would say was Instagram worthy, just shows the children have been brought up with no manners at all!
Had to go on a see this, couldn’t believe it, I definitely wouldn’t of posted this out of embarrassment

Reactions: 10

My child wouldn't even have a phone at a birthday party!

Reactions: 14

That is so rude! The way she did that quick glance up at her and back to what she was doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My child wouldn't even have a phone at a birthday party!
To be fair, my children wouldn’t either. In fact I don’t know of any 8 year old with a phone.

That is so rude! The way she did that quick glance up at her and back to what she was doing.
Yes, if that was my daughter I would have been so embarrassed. Not even singing and looking at the birthday child and the other child in shot just sitting eating ice cream throughout and not even singing too.

Rochelle said something along the lines of this is what they always do meeting up for birthdays like that. So if that’s the case it means every birthday is just the same, they all come together to sit on their phones and ignore each other!

she may have money, but it shows money doesn’t buy class or manners, which in my opinion are way more important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It looked like an iPad rather than a phone but still she shouldn’t be sitting with it at the table ignoring everyone. Basic manners.

Reactions: 4
These children have grown up thinking they’re gods gift to life and something special. I’d say there is zero parenting or correcting of bad behaviour going on there.

Reactions: 5
The other girl eating the ice cream is Georgina Cleaverlys wee girl.
I bet they are like the Mean Girls when they grow up!

Reactions: 14
It looked like an iPad rather than a phone but still she shouldn’t be sitting with it at the table ignoring everyone. Basic manners.
Looked like both a pink iPad and phone as well

The other girl eating the ice cream is Georgina Cleaverlys wee girl.
I bet they are like the Mean Girls when they grow up!
I have no idea who Georgina Cleaverlys is, but I don’t think I want to know if that’s the kind of things they get up to!

Attachments

I’ve noticed she’s started tagging Marvin but hiding the tag in a lot of her stories. He keeps reposting ones about the kids when he’s not even with them.

Reactions: 3
I was genuinely gobsmacked when she shared the videos of her daughter on the phone/ipad at the party. She was completely ignoring what was going on and barely glanced up when the candles were lit! I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable. Really poor parenting.

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed she’s started tagging Marvin but hiding the tag in a lot of her stories. He keeps reposting ones about the kids when he’s not even with them.
I think she does this so that she can get more ‘likes’ on her stories as his ‘fans’ will also ‘like’ the post

I was genuinely gobsmacked when she shared the videos of her daughter on the phone/ipad at the party. She was completely ignoring what was going on and barely glanced up when the candles were lit! I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable. Really poor parenting.
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 2
She's gone out for a walk but not just a walk a chance to promote her regetta jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's gone out for a walk but not just a walk a chance to promote her regetta jacket.
She must think her followers are idiots😂 it’s funny when she went on an actual ‘real walk’ with her friend and babies the other day she didn’t wear her Regetta gear. I bet she literally does a quick walk down her street, quick film and back again. She wouldn’t be caught dead wearing Regetta.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.