Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this is the same woman who used to only ever post photos of the back of her kids heads.

Reactions: 30
I don't usually really dislike her, but my god those outfits were tacky! The only reason you would want to take two walking billboards to an event with lots of people & photo ops is to prove how much money you have. There's absolutely nothing nice about them. Any number of less gaudy outfits would've been much more appropriate.

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is that this is supposed to be a happy occasion. Why are they dressed in black? Why is the baby not in a proper christening gown? Or even a little suit? Why is he dressed in black trousers? So many questions.
She used to be likeable. Now she’s so cock sure of herself, I can’t stand her. Glad I stopped following her months ago

Reactions: 14
I think those little berets are adorable but the rest just looks so tacky!!

Reactions: 6
She's so unrelatable. Everything from the bragging to smugness in her voice. Marvin seems halfway decent, how does he tolerate her? What do they even talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we talk about the fact he had 8 god parents please? I can’t say I know much about christenings but that seems excessive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The berets are also Dior, £290 each!
It’s not the cost that bothers me, these things are available because people can and will buy them. It’s the complete lack of taste and her desperation for everyone to know that what they’re wearing came at such a cost by having the designer names/logo splashed across the front of it. Separately the vest and berets could both be nice but together and for a christening they are utterly tragic.

Reactions: 18
Those Regatta coats are horrible cheap looking and she would NEVER wear them so I don't know who she's trying to kid.

Reactions: 15
Why so many God parents? They think they are royals or something? Pretentious much?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.