Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gift that’s not labelled, another it’s a ad but not an ad.... pisses me off she could afford to actually buy a buggy but oh no let’s gift it to the rich one to show all the ones struggling what they have to work their arses off for..... also what’s with the pissing elbow up in the air all the time
That pissed me off no end. A lot of families across the country are struggling and using baby banks and she’s there getting gifted a bleeping Bugaboo pushchair when she can afford her own. If she had any decency about her she should donate that to a local baby charity for parents that are struggling. Absolute dick she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know if she said I’ve already got a pushchair so I’m going to give this one away to people who need it, I’d have so much more respect for her. But no greedy twit just takes, takes, takes!

Reactions: 17
It's so stupid but I wish there was something we as a general public could do to stop this tit going on but you never ever will. It makes me so so cross, what changed in the last 20 odd years that it became acceptable for rich people to get free stuff. It really makes me NOT want to buy the products the people are advertising cus the way I look at it, it wouldn't be so bleeping expensive if you stopped giving it away to people who could afford it, therefore, more people could buy the stuff. Boils my piss!

Reactions: 22
Do you know if she said I’ve already got a pushchair so I’m going to give this one away to people who need it, I’d have so much more respect for her. But no greedy twit just takes, takes, takes!
I remember when Rachel Riley from Countdown had her baby and was gifted a posh pram and she said she had donated the money the pram would have cost to a baby charity. I thought that was a good thing to do.

Reactions: 38
When will stupid companies realise that gifting their stuff to crappy, rich celebrities only influences you NOT to buy their product? How they can sit there and take freebies is staggering, they have no shame. Of course, wanty, grabby Rochelle who grew up without will never say no to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who’s seen the sons birthday party! My God nothing to do with celebrating a birthday he will not even remember but the LOOK AT ME I HAVE MONEY! And the logo on a mc ds chip box! Bit extreme.

Reactions: 12
She makes me ill. Personalised t-shirts for a 1yo party. Get over yourself Rochelle jesus

Reactions: 11
I thought they were keeping their kids faces covered of have they realised the money making opportunities from branding them?

Reactions: 6
Quite clearly thinks she is a Kardashian with these OTT kids parties 🙄🙄
Blatantly trying to copy Kylie Jenner who did Stormi World for her daughter.

When she comes up with these ideas, I’m amazed Marvin doesn’t point out how cringe they are.

Reactions: 13
I think she bought a van clef bracelet
I was literally about to buy one 2 days ago!
Why does she always have to jump on every thing lmao

Reactions: 2
Maybe now the kid is 1 she’ll finally start feeding him proper food instead of blended slop.

Reactions: 4
Maybe now the kid is 1 she’ll finally start feeding him proper food instead of blended slop.
I was gonna say I can’t believe he is one even he seems a bit behind I thought he was like 8 months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.