Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does one-der-world even mean? 🙄
She’s copying Kylie Jenner’s daughters birthday part - Stormi World/Astroworld but hat Rochelle’s done doesn’t even make sense, get what she was trying to do but it just seems a bit weird and ‘ooo look at me’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her girls are wearing socks that cost £55 each for a pair! £55!! For socks!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does it look like they've just stuck a load of Blake one Der world stickers on everything? Looks so cheap which I bet it wasn't.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she has looked up the definition of Hustler prior to describing herself as one…
81DC99A3-D76B-4422-BC5B-BBBA704DD53D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never knew she had a sister on her mum's side, she's always with her sisters on her dad's side but never her mum's?

Reactions: 5
Surely a 1 year old shouldn’t be drinking orange cordial from a baby bottle and teat?

why oh why does she think the ivy is appropriate for a kids day out? Surely if you are taking them to a theatre performance you would take them somewhere child friendly and somewhere of their choosing. I highly doubt they chose the ivy themselves.
one child is sat with a phone in front of them and the other is so bored she’s punching a menu.

but hey mums a hustler and can afford the ivy and it looks good for the gram, sod what the kids wants or needs are.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I agree I bet those kids would love a Nandos or even a McDonald's but I bet they've never been in either.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her stories this morning of her flicking through her book? recipes I caught were Mac & cheese, roast potatoes, toad in the hole. Wow they are a culinary masterpiece :giggle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her stories this morning of her flicking through her book? recipes I caught were Mac & cheese, roast potatoes, toad in the hole. Wow they are a culinary masterpiece :giggle:
I also saw overnight oats and fruit salad. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Six times she used the words me and I in that second birthday tribute. MY mini Me. And now IVE given you some little minis of your own. What even is that sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly said at the end of This Morning today that Rochelle is cooking the mac and cheese on the show tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s definitely what this says isn’t it? I’m not seeing things? Our Roch teaching the impossible.
Haha yes I didn't doubt you, just so shocked that fruit salad could make it into a cookbook. Whatever will be in volume 2- toast?

Six times she used the words me and I in that second birthday tribute. MY mini Me. And now IVE given you some little minis of your own. What even is that sentence
I noticed that too. These birthday tributes do make you laugh - "Happy birthday but can we just talk about me now?"

Reactions: 4
She said she was going to do a live cook a long tonight on Instagram and ‘cool with you guys’ but didn’t tell us what she was cooking so no idea why she would think everyone just so happens to have the ingredients for whatever she decides to cook 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s definitely what this says isn’t it? I’m not seeing things? Our Roch teaching the impossible.
Well to her fans,who no doubt are a bit..intellectually challenged,they would need all the cooking help they can get. There's probably a recipe for beans on toast in there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does her chilli only have one spoon of paprika and zero other spices? Not much of a chilli is it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.