Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely ridiculous. Those kids will be cringing at those photos when they’re older. The rest of the world is cringing now. Rochelle you’re clearly the only person who thought that was a good look. Clearly more money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never commented on this thread before but that Christening charade has tipped me over the edge…what on earth do they look like?!?!!! How can anyone, possibly even imagine that that is a good look anywhere, let alone for a bloody Baptism!! Literally look ridiculous. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for them.

Reactions: 22
I just been on Dior website to look at the girls stuff, if it really had to be Dior there’s pretty dresses in nice colours and tulle skirts that would have looked cute with a little jumper. No taste what so ever 🥴

Reactions: 6
I just been on Dior website to look at the girls stuff, if it really had to be Dior there’s pretty dresses in nice colours and tulle skirts that would have looked cute with a little jumper. No taste what so ever 🥴
but do those dresses have the Dior logo in big letters so the public are aware that they are designer?

What odd choice of outfits for a christening for the girls, what looks like a casual jumper/vest (apart from the price tag). As you say what’s wrong with a pretty dress

I guess they needed to match the colour coordinated black & white theme they were going for

Reactions: 10
but do those dresses have the Dior logo in big letters so the public are aware that they are designer?

What odd choice of outfits for a christening for the girls, what looks like a casual jumper/vest (apart from the price tag). As you say what’s wrong with a pretty dress

I guess they needed to match the colour coordinated black & white theme they were going for
Black and white for a christening though 🤦🏻‍♀️ and you’re right it is a more casual jumper they’ve style it with jeans on the website and it doesn’t look too bad. Just looks so chavvy with the socks and berets. Poor things. I really like Rochelle’s dress to be fair and her hair looks nice but she’s ruined it with that show.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh wow. The state of them at the christening. What a mess and so old fashioned looking.

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand why she is in all white and Blake isn't. Call me a old fashioned but I find it so odd she'd wear all white in a church for a christening but not her baby who is the one actually getting christened.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They said it was a small ceremony with just their parents and his godparents. That’s a lot of godparents in that photo if that’s the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don't understand why she is in all white and Blake isn't. Call me a old fashioned but I find it so odd she'd wear all white in a church for a christening but not her baby who is the one actually getting christened.
Cos she needs to be the centre of attention!

Wish I'd never wrote that, verging on rave, post the other day. She's a disgrace. I feel like I need a shower I'm cringing that much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Roch babe what we thinking for the kids christening outfits?”

“I dunno Marv I’m thinking Samuel L Jackson, army general and Lego mime figure who won the lottery vibes”

B89C760B-EEE2-4EF1-A7E6-964B12A18FBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she says regatta to try and sound posh 😂😂😂😂
Its RegAtta.... Even all the millionaire yachties say it properly 😂

• Haha
So he had a small christening because “of what’s going on at the minute” but will catch up with everyone for his first birthday party on the 9th?????
So, does that mean whatever’s “going on at the moment” forcing them to have a small gathering, will be done with by the 9th October,in just 12days time!!!

she is so full of tit!!!

Those outfits were repulsive on those children, as the saying goes ‘all the gear and no idea.’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off! She's such a beggy show off wanker. I cannot STAND people who have this big piss off show and dance christening/baptism/whatever you want to call it and never set foot in a religious building. Get fucked you dick!
It was irritating enough but then for her to come forward and say just how much it means to them and how special it is...I can guarantee that girl hasn't a baldy notion when it comes to religion and the last time she chose to be in such a setting was when she got the last child baptised. I'm not remotely a religious person (and for that reason did not get married in a church nor will I be getting my children christened) but surely promising to bring your kids up a certain way when you have no intention of doing so, is a bit crappy, even for Rochelle.

Reactions: 16
The love of money is the root of all evil, eh.

Gross display of wealth and the outfits are hideous anyway.

Reactions: 11
Just saw this and had to come straight on tattle. The outfits are hideous, the girls are bad enough but I'm really shocked that she dressed the baby like that its totally inappropriate! He should be in white or at least a pale colour. My boys wore white shirts, one wore a pale stone linen suit and the other pale blue, then we had a white shawl.
Money can't buy class.

Just saw they have a photo of just her and Marv on the altar wtf!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.