Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's been mentioned numerous times but why does she never shut her bleeping mouth? That stupid pout really grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she casually says she’s booked her daughter a doctors appointment as if it’s as easy as that nowadays. She’s obviously paying to go private. If you can afford it then fair enough but she says it so casually!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Love how she casually says she’s booked her daughter a doctors appointment as if it’s as easy as that nowadays. She’s obviously paying to go private. If you can afford it then fair enough but she says it so casually!
Someone tell her she can parent without documenting it for the all the public please

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that's a Nazar amulet symbol on her nails. It's to ward off the evil/jealous eye.

Reactions: 1
What makes me laugh is a week ago she was promoting Loreal saying its her fav foundation (we knew it wasn't) and when she posts pic of her getting her makeup done there is no Loreal in sight its all Tom Ford, Nars etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Awk Rochelle away on to duck! It shouldnt be "how am I sorting a party for my 1 year old", it's "WHY am I sorting a party for my 1 year old." I cannot wait to see the bleeping monstrosity this party will be, for a child who can't verbalise anything but UH. Don't get me wrong, ive nothing against 1 year olds bday parties, just the braggy unnecessary excess!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised the one year old’s birthday party theme isn’t Prada or Dior. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awk Rochelle away on to duck! It shouldnt be "how am I sorting a party for my 1 year old", it's "WHY am I sorting a party for my 1 year old." I cannot wait to see the bleeping monstrosity this party will be, for a child who can't verbalise anything but UH. Don't get me wrong, ive nothing against 1 year olds bday parties, just the braggy unnecessary excess!
I think she means as in 'how is he one already?'

Reactions: 1
So your middle child is ill and instead of curling up in bed with her and letting her have a duvet day you drag her off to Selfridges and Boots 🙄 poor child!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So your middle child is ill and instead of curling up in bed with her and letting her have a duvet day you drag her off to Selfridges and Boots 🙄 poor child!
I was just thinking that…😳 ear infection as well?!!! Nothing worse than ear pain infections especially when so little.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She said she doesn’t like giving antibiotics unless she has to, does she think doctors just prescribe them for a laugh?

Also letting the middle child put her hands all over the bleeping floor in Boots is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she doesn’t like giving antibiotics unless she has to, does she think doctors just prescribe them for a laugh?

Also letting the middle child put her hands all over the bleeping floor in Boots is disgusting.
Good luck with that Roch. I know another idiot like this. Didn’t give her child antibiotics for an ear infection and it then spread to other parts of his body and he became severely unwell. Ear infections are horrible I’ve suffered with ENT infections my whole life, I know how painful they can be would never want my child to suffer that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive only just seen the christening photos. Are they for real!? Black and white outfits and the subtle designer brags. bleeping hell

Reactions: 9
Wonder what themed outfits they all wear to the birthday party. The boy is never in colour.
I’d say it’s nude & brown 😂

Reactions: 5
She let her oldest get a French manicure, what a waste, she won't be able to wear that to school surely? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.