Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT will always make me snort with laughter

"How very dare people say I can't have nice things?!"

Lovey, we've *all* been there. Sometimes it's beans on toast to keep afloat, sometimes it's beans on toast to get ahead a bit
I wish I'd had the wit at the time to make this rhyme:

"Sometimes it's beans on toast to keep afloat, sometimes it's beans on toast to save for a boat"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Samesies. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT should be the next #threadtitle, imo.

Here was the Kofi thing from a couple of years ago:

Screenshot_20210913-104432-586~2.png

I agree with @heretoreaditall2019 that she definitely seems like someone who had a nice middle class lifestyle and then it's all gone downhill and she's resentful.

I find her complaints about eating "cheapo biscuits" with peanut butter + apples, having to glue together dining chairs, having old mismatched bedding, painting her freebie furniture so it looks less mismatched, etc, interesting.

I read these things and then look around our house at our mismatched secondhand furniture, bedding that we've had forever that has seen better days, and our dining chairs that have also been glued back together approx 1 million times, and struggle to see what is wrong with this. Also imo cheap digestives, peanut butter and apple make a great snack, although I appreciate I do not have refined tastes. You can CashApp me at @peekyminksgriftingcashapp if you'd like though 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does RSM ever mention her family or growing up? I agree she seems like someone used to home comforts who then started 'slumming it' and moaning about it. (pure speculation though- no proof)

Reactions: 17
The ones in which council tax is gently explained. Very confusing. "Is it who said it?" Don't think so. .
Every. Single. Time.

She poses a question
Person replies usually being supportive and helpful
RSM takes it as a attack, misses the point and becomes rude, aggressive and personal.
Person replies in intelligent and quite baffled fashion
RSM acts the victim and always always has to have the last word.

She really is such a ghastly individual.

Reactions: 27
The ones in which council tax is gently explained. Very confusing. "Is it who said it?" Don't think so. .
People get murdered over misinformation about council tax?
Sorry what? Is she threatening that squiggle?
Why is she so rude?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every. Single. Time.

She poses a question
Person replies usually being supportive and helpful
RSM takes it as a attack, misses the point and becomes rude, aggressive and personal.
Person replies in intelligent and quite baffled fashion...
Baffled. That's exactly it. People are baffled!

Does RSM ever mention her family or growing up? I agree she seems like someone used to home comforts who then started 'slumming it' and moaning about it. (pure speculation though- no proof)
We know the Hunt Master decided RM didn't come from the landed gentry LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cocky little thing isn't she? She's wrong, if your boat has a licence for a residential mooring, you pay council tax. Only way you don't is if you permanently travel/cruise with it, stopping briefly place to place. It doesn't matter that something isn't a 'fixed structure', if a caravan or boat is a domestic dwelling, it's liable for council tax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Borough? Do other cities refer to sub areas as boroughs…? If she’s in London sorry she has absolutely no excuse for the melamine (sp?) broken furniture dramatics, you could easily put together the bare bones of a house for very cheap (and a good share entirely free) through no buy fb groups, marketplace, those white goods resellers in the ends, etc etc. Give me strength.

Reactions: 15
Borough? Do other cities refer to sub areas as boroughs…? If she’s in London sorry she has absolutely no excuse for the melamine (sp?) broken furniture dramatics, you could easily put together the bare bones of a house for very cheap (and a good share entirely free) through no buy fb groups, marketplace, those white goods resellers in the ends, etc etc. Give me strength.
She was giving off to Edmonton police in earlier screenshots so I assume she’s proximate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a problem with council tax in our house during covid. I didn't do any murders over it, just emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
[QUOTa20E="Peeky_Mink, post: 6360574, member: 36248"]

Here was the Kofi thing from a couple of years ago:

View attachment 763849
[/QUOTE]

That Kofi payment directly relates to the tickets, train etc that she received for free after someone from the performance company read her tweets! But there's been some deletion circa 2 Jul 19 of tweets about the dance performance, trains, overnight stay (and inability to fund it).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I wish I'd had the wit at the time to make this rhyme:

"Sometimes it's beans on toast to keep afloat, sometimes it's beans on toast to save for a boat"
Bib thread title nominate (yes it’s early but it’s fast approaching)

Reactions: 11
That Kofi payment directly relates to the tickets, train etc that she received for free after someone from the performance company read her tweets! But there's been some deletion circa 2 Jul 19 of tweets about the dance performance, trains, overnight stay (and inability to fund it).
All the deletions make it hard to actually read the thread. I think one is probably a PayPal link. I don't know what to assume about the rest of the deletions but it's fishy.

Reactions: 5
Imagine living your live moaning all the time. Ffs love. I dont have much and i dont bleeping moan about it. Theres no point. No one actually bleeping cares, youre just wasting energy. Boris isnt reading through twitter in the hope he spies some halfwit moaning about how down on their luck they are and think right i must engage the troops to overhaul the benefit system.

If you have a home and some food and heat then your doing better than many. So pipe down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She could start an argument in an empty room.
I actually agree about the Police post, it was too high on the pass-agg “this is making my job harder/what a terrible member of society” we get it, parcels in cars attract thieves, don’t risk getting your car window smashed and goods stolen was all it needed to say. The plod is making out murders (council tax related?) will be going unsolved just coz Bob left a load of ASOS in his car. Bob might be in hospital, might have died mate, there’s a pandemic. Don’t think he left them there to upset you.
But yeah RSM has to take it too far for no reason and straw man everything

Reactions: 15
‘DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT’ is still giving me such joy as is the hunt master choosing whether she lives or dies. I am a simple soul but I love this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.