Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delete you account as the same energy as “you have no authority here, Jackie Weaver”
Reader, she did in fact have the authority.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
2 days running iv had to get myself a strong drink before I can brave the rsm thread and deal with how vile she is. She really is something else isnt she, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT will never not be her punch line though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2 days running iv had to get myself a strong drink before I can brave the rsm thread and deal with how vile she is. She really is something else isnt she, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT will never not be her punch line though
Same, I do appreciate the synopsis but I cannot face reading those posts. Lalala

Because if I have literally killed someone then I need to delete my account and I won’t sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think I recall her mentioning a previous job at some point. Can’t remember what it was…. I think something public sector before the ME. I do get the impression it was well enough paid if I am remembering correctly.

On another note I think digestives with peanut butter and apple sounds great!

Reactions: 14
I love this thread!! This is the new JM. In fact I am really really hoping that’s her lesbian love interest, because the woe is me cringe factor in that relationship would be so high I would have to double up at the deliciousness of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
STOP BEING SO FUNNY OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES 😂😂😂

Truly, she makes Jack look like a golden retriever, I bet she's an absolute Karen dealing with staff in places. (Supporting evidence: the "@MORRISONS delete your employee!!!" thread)
OH BOY! Twitter search RM and Karen. It is a wild ride.

I hope @Wooh doesn't mind me being all up in her niche, but here is a tweet thread of RM owning her vileness. The awfulness of her grifting and entitled behaviour here was one of the signals to me that she is bad news. 6 tweets about her treatment of drive-thru staff.

Then, to finish, a side-order of gratitutious RM appreciation for JM. And any opportunity taken to diss a 'Karen'. S/he was really hating on the Karens in October 2020.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@BooBooPoohPooh, I am delighted!

I do think I recall her mentioning a previous job at some point. Can’t remember what it was…. I think something public sector before the ME. I do get the impression it was well enough paid if I am remembering correctly.
Ta da!

Can anyone explain this to me?

Oops doubled up screening. You know what I should do...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
The ones in which a palace courier was mistaken for a parcel courtier, and defence was swift and... unnecessary
The further related ones (same date) in which it is alleged a police officer is insulting RM by suggesting she is in poverty

Is this possibly gaslighting?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The further related ones (same date) in which it is alleged a police officer is insulting RM by suggesting she is in poverty

'Insulting me by suggesting I am in poverty'? She bangs on and on about being impoverished. It literally is her *thing*. She'd be more offended if someone suggested she wasn't in poverty.
She is so tiresome and negative all the time.

Reactions: 24
Can anyone do the scoobie doo unveiling but only it is Jack if it hadn’t been for those Pescy tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OH BOY! Twitter search RM and Karen. It is a wild ride.

I hope @Wooh doesn't mind me being all up in her niche, but here is a tweet thread of RM owning her vileness. The awfulness of her grifting and entitled behaviour here was one of the signals to me that she is bad news. 6 tweets about her treatment of drive-thru staff.

Then, to finish, a side-order of gratitutious RM appreciation for JM. And any opportunity taken to diss a 'Karen'. S/he was really hating on the Karens in October 2020.
My daughter used to work at burger king, some customers were vile and got great pleasure in trying to make the staff cry, I bet she's one of them.

(Can I also add some were beyond lovely)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s brilliant seeing all these deep dives into the creation of a monster.

Thank you to the brave souls doing all the delving. After being irked about the aspiring queen of poverty on Jacks threads for so long, it’s great to have it all laid out here.

Another day - another argument. Apparently, Michaela Strachan has NO RIGHT to be angry over her quarantine hotel breakfast because she is dissing the poors. This woman could get into an argument with a banana, in a locked room.

Incidentally, there is also the usual “ME is terrible and mine is especially so” sympathy story too. Sleeping through one alarm? nooooooo - four alarms have been slept through.

We are overdue a scrounge (usually at least one crumb drop every week or so). Any suggestions on what is going to break or cost a wad of dollar next?

Lastly - MarmiteMamma is really cracking me up this week. She is tweeting out at least twice a day that it is her birthday this week. Including a thread on her kid making a “secret” card, especially for DHOTY awards. Along with requests for money for her “birthday tattoo” I hate to be that person, I really do, but she is the reason benefits claimants get tarred with the scroungers brush. Constant fast food deliveries. Splashing cash on superfluous spending habits such as twenty odd quid for pens to write in a journal. Then having a grumble when funds are low and tweeting out sadfishing about being poor. (Hope this isn’t too off topic - her and RSM are as thick as (literal) thieves so it seems relevant to include the Scroungers Apprentice here at the moment).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

She is just so mean for absolutely no reason, the way she twists words & just attacks, always tries to inflict fear goes after your job & then plays the victim. Nice to see some people in the replies not falling for it. She must be a thoroughly unhappy individual.

Interesting that she was talking about Jack already back in 2020 before the Chartwells incident - positively too. I'm very interested in the nature of their relationship, mainly BC I don't understand how they haven't torn each other apart yet.

It’s brilliant seeing all these deep dives into the creation of a monster.

Thank you to the brave souls doing all the delving. After being irked about the aspiring queen of poverty on Jacks threads for so long, it’s great to have it all laid out here.

Another day - another argument. Apparently, Michaela Strachan has NO RIGHT to be angry over her quarantine hotel breakfast because she is dissing the poors. This woman could get into an argument with a banana, in a locked room.

Incidentally, there is also the usual “ME is terrible and mine is especially so” sympathy story too. Sleeping through one alarm? nooooooo - four alarms have been slept through.

We are overdue a scrounge (usually at least one crumb drop every week or so). Any suggestions on what is going to break or cost a wad of dollar next?

Lastly - MarmiteMamma is really cracking me up this week. She is tweeting out at least twice a day that it is her birthday this week. Including a thread on her kid making a “secret” card, especially for DHOTY awards. Along with requests for money for her “birthday tattoo” I hate to be that person, I really do, but she is the reason benefits claimants get tarred with the scroungers brush. Constant fast food deliveries. Splashing cash on superfluous spending habits such as twenty odd quid for pens to write in a journal. Then having a grumble when funds are low and tweeting out sadfishing about being poor. (Hope this isn’t too off topic - her and RSM are as thick as (literal) thieves so it seems relevant to include the Scroungers Apprentice here at the moment).
This makes me angry. You are so right, it's people like this that make tories think a life on benefits is easy or that people living with illness are fakers. When I was a child my dad was living and working with a broken spine. At times our finances were great as my dad had a well paid job as a printer, however when the presses went his job went and no other job was as well paid or as flexible, which he needed due to the spinal injury. This meant that there were times when we were on benefits, my mum couldn't work as she was caring for my grandad, which my dad wasn't capable of. We always had enough to eat and to pay our bills but there wasn't a whole lot left over. My parents wouldn't have dreamed of asking others for money because they'd spent it all on posh gin or pens or raise money for a tattoo! I think people on benefits should be able to have nice things, definitely but these twitter professional poverty posers aren't doing anyone any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My daughter used to work at burger king, some customers were vile and got great pleasure in trying to make the staff cry, I bet she's one of them.

(Can I also add some were beyond lovely)
I was totally gunning for the 'smiley AF young dude' she patronised and sniped at/about to look into her car and tell her her precious toffee latte was in her cup holder already.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.