Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she knows she is now Tattle fodder.

She utterly deserves to be here due to her aggressive responses to people.

Reactions: 13
I hate to say it but she does seem like people I have worked with who had ME, they could find fault and start a long ass argument over any perceived slight. I once had to have a sit down meeting with two department heads because ME lady started massive shouting in the office and caused a scene because I deliberately “had it in for her”
my crime? I had put a letter on her desk. Apparently I should know that she might not have found it on her desk (which was a stinking mess with flies to be honest)and that she needed to find it as it contained something important. As a way forward, I agreed that should I happen to feel the need to do a favour by dropping some post for her I had found in the post tray, I would hand it to her personally OR put it on her seat if she wasn’t there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I hate to say it but she does seem like people I have worked with who had ME, they could find fault and start a long ass argument over any perceived slight. I once had to have a sit down meeting with two department heads because ME lady started massive shouting in the office and caused a scene because I deliberately “had it in for her”
my crime? I had put a letter on her desk. Apparently I should know that she might not have found it on her desk (which was a stinking mess with flies to be honest)and that she needed to find it as it contained something important. As a way forward, I agreed that should I happen to feel the need to do a favour by dropping some post for her I had found in the post tray, I would hand it to her personally OR put it on her seat if she wasn’t there.
Was she actually RSM?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she knows she is now Tattle fodder.

She utterly deserves to be here due to her aggressive responses to people.
If she doesn’t already, she will find out today. The Scroungers Apprentice has discovered us and is fuming away on her timeline...the usual “can’t have nice things if on benefits” argument. Using our terminology so is clearly a bit of a “Hattie” in that she reads here but keeps quiet until she can’t anymore. Looks like she has a search alert for her name. Or Google’s herself a lot.

FYI, dear...(and for the attention of people who come and find us after your promotion)

21/08 - lunch out ... tacos
21/08 - moaning about overdue EE bill
25/08 - nigh on £50 at the hairdressers.
27/08 - brunch out with friends
27/08 - moans about bedroom tax on universal credit
28/08 - has Chinese takeaway
29/08 - need OF subs pls ... holiday to pay off
31/08 - books dog into kennels for 2 days/nights so she can go out (PIP used to pay for it)
01/09 - asks about going off work sick instead of returning after furlough.
02/09 - having Chinese with friend
02/09 - also has McDonalds
04/09 - out again for restaurant food
05/09 - £10ish worth of yo sushi for midnight snack
06/09 - out to see Sarah Millican live
12/09 - donuts and milkshake delivered (£12)

And this is just after 10 or 15 minutes of (even more interminable than RSM) scrolling through timeline ...she is completely and utterly addicted to tweeting, almost hourly some days. (Please also note I have not included the various shite money wasting spends on journals and pens and stickers and advent calendars and Christmas blankets and unisex leggings and...well, the list is long.)

Honestly - I should be so bleeping lucky, being this poor.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Was she actually RSM?
No she was actually Greek. She once sent me an email where she missed out a word like “not” so she was asking me to do something but she meant I should not, I checked it with her and she said it was because English is her second language and she can’t understand. So I wrote it in Greek. She then told me she only speaks Greek she can’t read it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No she was actually Greek. She once sent me an email where she missed out a word like “not” so she was asking me to do something but she meant I should not, I checked it with her and she said it was because English is her second language and she can’t understand. So I wrote it in Greek. She then told me she only speaks Greek she can’t read it.
Oh, so she was Jack then...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t already, she will find out today. The Scroungers Apprentice has discovered us and is fuming away on her timeline...the usual “can’t have nice things if on benefits” argument. Using our terminology so is clearly a bit of a “Hattie” in that she reads here but keeps quiet until she can’t anymore. Looks like she has a search alert for her name. Or Google’s herself a lot.

FYI, dear...(and for the attention of people who come and find us after your promotion)

21/08 - lunch out ... tacos
21/08 - moaning about overdue EE bill
25/08 - nigh on £50 at the hairdressers.
27/08 - brunch out with friends
27/08 - moans about bedroom tax on universal credit
28/08 - has Chinese takeaway
29/08 - need OF subs pls ... holiday to pay off
31/08 - books dog into kennels for 2 days/nights so she can go out (PIP used to pay for it)
01/09 - asks about going off work sick instead of returning after furlough.
02/09 - having Chinese with friend
02/09 - also has McDonalds
04/09 - out again for restaurant food
05/09 - £10ish worth of yo sushi for midnight snack
06/09 - out to see Sarah Millican live
12/09 - donuts and milkshake delivered (£12)

And this is just after 10 or 15 minutes of (even more interminable than RSM) scrolling through timeline ...she is completely and utterly addicted to tweeting, almost hourly some days. (Please also note I have not included the various shite money wasting spends on journals and pens and stickers and advent calendars and Christmas blankets and unisex leggings and...well, the list is long.)

Honestly - I should be so bleeping lucky, being this poor.
What a piss taking hole 😡

Reactions: 11
Remember when Jack asked people to send her their stories? Is it possible that she connected with RSM then?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Am sure Jack claimed at the time she knew RSM before “that pic” and during the furore Jack was in phone contact with her.
Marmite lady I hope you have a nice birthday, also feminism called and said can you stop calling your haters by heteronormative sexist insults? Thx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This might be my most fun I have had here since Jack visited us!

Don’t think we haven’t noticed you ignored my timeline post, you scrounging, money frittering liar.

Oh - and, here’s some free advice before your absolute addiction to twitter combined with your only fans subscribers get you into trouble. It doesn’t take a genius to work out your approximate location from your tweets - and there are only two Forest schools there. So, do better at protecting your bleeping privacy and safeguarding yourself and your kid.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This might be my most fun I have had here since Jack visited us!

Don’t think we haven’t noticed you ignored my timeline post, you scrounging, money frittering liar.

Oh - and, here’s some free advice before your absolute addiction to twitter combined with your only fans subscribers get you into trouble. It doesn’t take a genius to work out your approximate location from your tweets - and there are only two Forest schools there. So, do better at protecting your bleeping privacy and safeguarding yourself and your kid.
Is she live tweeting herself reading Tattle?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
love it when absolute nobodies get all radgey about here and start the "i have a tattle thread!! feel sorry for me!!" bollocks when they either have like 2 pages on a thread no one's looked at for 6 months or like, this one, nothing at all!

anyhoo, happy birthday marmite lady (still no idea who you are like). i'm sure you have better things to do than read here and report back to your twitter pals xx

also (for the millionth time), most of us are not housewives!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.