Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably showing my own bias, but the revelation the youngest children are girls makes the fact she's called them the Krays even more confusing to me! (I'd thought it was bizarre even with boys)
Has RSM ever actually called them girls or has she just not corrected people when they've said girls/boys? I'm not completely convinced they're girls you know.

Reactions: 2
Marmite Mama: "I'm so broke, it's so hard, everything's so stacked against me, why does money never last?"

Also Marmite Mama: "my new stationery/craft room/doughnut delivery/essential fridge magnets is/are SO GREAT!"

I can't see the in-app tip function, am I missing it?
A lot of parallels with JM re banging on about being gifted, never starting anything she finishes, starting pile-ons, sadfishing and begging for money on Twitter, tit recipes - I'm sure she gets inspiration from Mackie

Reactions: 10
Poors don’t consider buying boats?! 😂 from that I took away not that Catherine or everyone else is a problem, but that RSM is loud and unlikeable and rude and generally just ugh.
Povs don't buy boats, they used to win them on bullseye

She sounds awful as do her kids, poor Catherine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has RSM ever actually called them girls or has she just not corrected people when they've said girls/boys? I'm not completely convinced they're girls you know.
The screenshot I put up was from a thread. I'll do the thread

I'm using standard Twitter search on public tweets. I'm unlikely to leap to action each time a qn is raised, and certainly happy to oblige now

Left one replier's name as it's relevant and she seems reasonably public

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A lot of parallels with JM re banging on about being gifted, never starting anything she finishes, starting pile-ons, sadfishing and begging for money on Twitter, tit recipes - I'm sure she gets inspiration from Mackie
"How very dare people say I can't have nice things?!"

Lovey, we've *all* been there. Sometimes it's beans on toast to keep afloat, sometimes it's beans on toast to get ahead a bit

Reactions: 14
Having just seen Malignant at the cinema, (great fun with a totally deranged final act) and have a new Jack/RSM theory.

gives a whole new meaning to the many faces of Jack and extreme facetuning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The screenshot I put up was from a thread. I'll do the thread

I'm using standard Twitter search on public tweets. I'm unlikely to leap to action each time a qn is raised, and certainly happy to oblige now

Left one replier's name as it's relevant and she seems reasonably public
“The magic of Twitter” always precedes a beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not disagreeing it could be a sock, I'm just saying I don't personally agree with that theory.

ETA: Actually I don't think it's a sock because the account is at least a couple of years old. Jack's sock accounts have always been recent and short-lived.
Interesting…do you know a lot about Jack’s sock accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only what's on the previous JM threads, why? You lot told me to read the previous threads, so I did (not all but quite a few).
‘Us lot’ “told” you nothing of the sort! It was recommended because you were questioning things that were there in black and white and easy to access.

However I shan’t derail any more as this isn’t Jack’s thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I advance searched 'egg' to see what would come up. There were a lot of results so I selected three as my favourites.

1. This very Jack-like attempt at microwaving an egg on a plate thinking it would make an omelette.

rsm egg 1.png

2. This story that mentions a mouse, a bird and a fox. I propose that these are early incarnations of the brambly mice, Terry the Sparrow and the hose-eating lady fox.

rsm egg 2.png

3. This story with weird racial undertones that definitely happened and if you think it didn't, well we all know what you'd better do with your account.

rsm egg 3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I advance searched 'egg' to see what would come up. There were a lot of results so I selected three as my favourites.

1. This very Jack-like attempt at microwaving an egg on a plate thinking it would make an omelette.

View attachment 763341

2. This story that mentions a mouse, a bird and a fox. I propose that these are early incarnations of the brambly mice, Terry the Sparrow and the hose-eating lady fox.

View attachment 763343

3. This story with weird racial undertones that definitely happened and if you think it didn't, well we all know what you'd better do with your account.

View attachment 763345
May I?

DELETE! You are literally KILLING people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 763341

View attachment 763343

View attachment 763345
"Urban looking"

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 763341

View attachment 763343

View attachment 763345
The more tweets of her I read the more inclined I am to think she’s a previously financially comfortable person who has fallen upon harder times yet retained all her MC prejudices?

“A scary addict” 🥴 as opposed to what your perfectly normal social media conduct?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must have thought all her dreams came true when the journos picked up ‘that’ photo. She can continue threatening and swearing with abandon now as she thinks it legitimises her yobby behaviour.

Reactions: 15
The more tweets of her I read the more inclined I am to think she’s a previously financially comfortable person who has fallen upon harder times yet retained all her MC prejudices?

“A scary addict” 🥴 as opposed to what your perfectly normal social media conduct?
That makes sense. She certainly appears to have a (left over chippy?) chip on her shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 763341

View attachment 763343

View attachment 763345
"I was hatched from an egg in a lab". Sounds about right 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ones in which a palace courier was mistaken for a parcel courtier, and defence was swift and... unnecessary
Would love to know how she can tell it's a cheap car from seeing just the window!

Have never seen her show this level of defence for other professions, that's twice now I've seen that she's gone in fighting for parcel delivery people - must have previously been one or she knows one because if she didn't you just know she'd be @ing royal mail "WHERE IS MY PARCEL, IT IS 7:16 YOU SAID IT WOULD BE HERE BY 7:15 DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.