Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Wooh. The mad ramblings of a fantasist. Discussing if she was worth saving? Who her family are? My Christ she is a piece of work.

I take it back - RSM can’t be Jack. Even Jack wouldn’t reach such dizzy heights of nonsense. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing but a fantasist. Like I said previously shes finally found a story that stuck so "poor" is now her theme of choice. Makes you wonder was that photo staged and is she really a mum? Or is she just someone who hides behind anonymous online Twitter tag to keep the donations from genuine well wishers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I own horses and am anti hunting but even to my anti hunting mind that’s a crock of tit A red ribbon doesn’t mean the horse is dangerous it means it needs space else it might kick your horse if you get too close

Absolutely no way would the hounds be snapping and biting at a child or any human that wouldn’t be acceptable hound behaviour and as for debating if she was worth rescuing again all bollocks

I can see as a child having hounds swarming around you would be frightening and I can also perceive a concerned adult asking children why they are out unaccompanied but the rest pure imagination

And just to add hounds don’t kill humans other than in TV dramas or active imaginations

Reactions: 31
No need to buy expensive specially made bog roll for your camping toilet, just buy the cheapest smartprice stuff, it's the same. You just need thin stuff that will break down quickly in your holding tank, 3 ply nice stuff takes ages.

Thank you, you can join my patreon for more top tips like this every month
I thought exactly this, it's a joke if she is still buying the 'special' loo roll for the cassette toilet, it's a fortune and totally unnecessary (from my experience of living on a boat for years...)

Reactions: 9
😂 The hounds story is priceless 🤣
Her writing style is just so turgid yet hilarious too. 'Is she worth saving?' 'I knew if I fell I would be dead' 'I was quarry due to having owned rabbits and small furry pets'.
As with most of her stories there is probably the smallest kernel of truth in there somewhere. Possibly. She maybe owned a rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t happen of the year award 😂 working dogs, hunting dogs, don’t give a flying duck about you. Also, they are extremely well trained by necessity 😂 from lofty poor murdering hunters to tenant farmers - no one, but no one, would let a child or adult be mauled to death by ANY animal 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
That tit wouldn't even happen in a Thomas Hardy novel. Which century is she living in?

Next on RSM: she tearfully recalls her wedding night, ruined when her local Tory MP claimed droit du seigneur.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Add me to the list of people who think she's either a massive fantasist or some sort of construct dreamed up by a troll with far too much time on their hands. I refuse to believe that any real person could go through life being so ridiculously riled-up every single day. It comes across like she wakes up in the morning and literally searches for a topic to rant about or a human target for her vitriol. Just constant drama with the slightest thing (throwing out an old jar of peanut butter) somehow becoming a massive ordeal.

Her interactions with people all seem to follow the same format:

RSM: *posts overlong tweet thread full of hyperbole and inaccuracies, ending with a statement implying nobody knows more than her on the given subject and anyone who disagrees is a literal piece of tit*

Squiggle: "I don't think that's entirely right or fair, here's my perspective-"

RSM: "HOW bleeping DARE YOU ADDRESS ME LIKE THAT YOU bleeping BASTARD DO YOU WANT MY CHILD TO DIE WHO IS YOUR EMPLOYER"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have to say this thread is fast becoming a favourite. I have no idea wtf is going on with RSM but she is endlessly entertaining.
Always a rambling, highly improbable, dull yet wierdly fascinating anecdote followed by 'and this is what poverty looks like, people'. It is as though she has to shoehorn in a 'message' to try to make the whole sorry mess even slightly relevant.

I have to say this thread is fast becoming a favourite. I have no idea wtf is going on with RSM but she is endlessly entertaining.
Always a rambling, highly improbable, dull yet wierdly fascinating anecdote followed by 'and this is what poverty looks like, people'. It is as though she has to shoehorn in a 'message' to try to make the whole sorry mess even slightly relevant.
He/She/They are hilarious. The work of pure fantasy! Very entertaining when JM is so quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Usually a sign of a lie if you can’t tell a story quickly- need to do a lot of picture building and suspense to draw people in

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'The master of hounds seemingly unconcerned at the edges' Jack, is that you? Hunters are already tossers, you don't need to make them into nefarious Victorian moustache-twisting men in top hats and tails who discuss whether or not a simple peasant child is worth saving from being torn apart by dogs that aren't (but possibly do resemble) Alsatians sorry, alsations.

• Haha
Poors don’t consider buying boats?! 😂 from that I took away not that Catherine or everyone else is a problem, but that RSM is loud and unlikeable and rude and generally just ugh.

Reactions: 20
So shes bedridden most days and cant throw away gone off snot peanut butter but can afford to buy a boat and fit enough to sail it and protect the krays should anything happen? Ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funniest of all, I first came across Roadside Mum when she replied to a post in AITA (am I the asshole?)

• Wow
  • Haha
I think if RSM was real she would be here going postal by now.
I was thinking earlier about why she hasn't appeared. I reckon she doesn't want to increase footfall to this thread. By increasing the traffic and getting it to trend her 'check your account' crew may read the inconsistencies we point out.

Funniest of all, I first came across Roadside Mum when she replied to a post in AITA (am I the asshole?)
S/he's definitely the asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve sailed picos a few times on school trips in the olden days when we used to take the students from Portsmouth to the south of France. I am very glad I was never asked my weight as I would have been mortified. I think the whole sailing story is bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.