Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I want the answer to this, but what’s the pronouns deal with the kids then? (I’m guessing it is performative rather than putting her children’s needs before Twitter entertainment…?)
I think it's more likely to do with remaining anonymous

Reactions: 2
I wonder why in a more recent tweet thread RM was warning innocent passers-by to avoid the 'scary gay cruising area', if her whole family is supportive.

Reactions: 21
Yes she is horrible about them. She blames everything else for the eldest's behaviour - poverty, hunger, lockdown, living in rented accommodation, school - without pausing to think for one second that maybe her crappy parenting might be a factor :unsure:
Ironic she sees herself as the saviour of children with *that* photo©, yet doesn't appear to like her own much at all.
It really is horrible - I thought the tweets about the kid eating without offering her a bite were bad enough.

Reactions: 8
I still think she is as much a “Traveller” as me. It’s another discrimination she can claim though, along with disability and being a povvo. If I was a betting person, I would have money on one of her baby daddy’s being one, at best.

I would LOVE a travelling van but they really are not cheap - and they are also very different to caravans and mobile homes that seem to be favoured by the Travellers I am familiar with. The vans they have are usually used for work. Watching conversion videos of vans and old buses and ambulances is one of my favourite Instagram things! They always look like some serious money and skills has gone into them.

Another reason for anonymity is definitely because there are some double claims going off. He is ‘vulnerable’ and she is undoubtedly claiming as single (plus the full LHA allowance that will be coming from benefits which is another grand a month). I wouldn’t want my details bandied about the web if I was spinning as many plates as our canny gobshite.

Anyways - our “scroungers apprentice” is edging in. You would think the sex-positive feminists” they proclaim to be would balk at using such misogynistic terminology but I suppose when you want to be “shocking” it’s the go-to word.
Yep, this need for anonymity is so bloody convenient when she is a a serial liar.

Reactions: 12
The ones confirming you're bi, they're bi, lots of people are LBGT (capital t, please!), you are from birth but you won't know until you're 18 #ally
Can someone explain what the point of that word soup was? Thank(space)you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I wish the RSM approved sexuality lightbulb moment came to me at 18, would've made 18-25 so much easier...😂

I don't believe a word out her mouth (maybe cause I just really don't want her to be Bi, the lesbians can have Jack and the straight women can have RSM. You're welcome in advance, there are no returns we snipped the label off 😂)

Who describes a woman they're dating as "my Lesbian love interest" like they're a character on television?! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Total Mully D vibes. She'll be furiously tribbing over the course of a thirty tweet thread that also involves rum and raisin ice cream and a fry up with onion rings the next day. On behalf of all bisexuals we do not claim her ✋ we are not here to be fetishised. We just want to live, laugh and, indeed, love without being the subject of some basement-dwelling middle aged man's weird fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Light up trainers can literally kill someone with epilepsy? Is this true?
According to a quick Google search people have alleged it (maybe trying to get money) but there's no proof that those sorts of shoes do cause seizures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.