Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not disagreeing it could be a sock, I'm just saying I don't personally agree with that theory.

ETA: Actually I don't think it's a sock because the account is at least a couple of years old. Jack's sock accounts have always been recent and short-lived.
The sock accounts you obviously don’t agree exist as a Jack fan and truther. Ooookayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poors don’t consider buying boats?! 😂 from that I took away not that Catherine or everyone else is a problem, but that RSM is loud and unlikeable and rude and generally just ugh.
Yes, it's almost as if people don't like her because she is consistently rude, unpleasant and entitled in her attitude towards them.
Shocker.

I'm not disagreeing it could be a sock, I'm just saying I don't personally agree with that theory.

ETA: Actually I don't think it's a sock because the account is at least a couple of years old. Jack's sock accounts have always been recent and short-lived.
Interesting that you are suddenly very up to speed on Jack's sock accounts. You didn't seem quite as knowledgeable on the MT last night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So she has to take money from strangers to buy school uniforms and £3 of on the turn food is the difference between her kids being fed or starving, yet she's thinking of buying herself a yacht!? What in the actual F.

Also, I'm just going to say it - given the barely concealed resentment pouring from her tweets when talking about the Krays, I bet there's a not insignificant part of her that's envious of Catherine and her "perfect child." That's if any of this is true in the first place, of course.

Reactions: 19
Ahhh - the sailing saga. I was very much amused myself by that one. Think I even commented about it here - in the context of being perpetually skint but also forking out for sailing lessons.

It’s all very amusing - luckily, she isn’t a tweet and delete type so if she does get some sort of traction in the future, well, it’s all there for the taking!

Anyone seen her “free things to do” shite because she is always poor? Wonder if “scrounge sailing lesssons” is in the book!

Reactions: 15
Yes, it's almost as if people don't like her because she is consistently rude, unpleasant and entitled in her attitude towards them.
Shocker.

Interesting that you are suddenly very up to speed on Jack's sock accounts. You didn't seem quite as knowledgeable on the MT last night.
I've read a lot of the previous threads to catch up. Suspicious lot in here. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like that cash app link is going to need some serious rattling. A kid wants a glockenspiel for Christmas! As you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the @Wooh game, thank you, the yacht club story is my fav yet 🥰

The cash app is now gone from bio, but the in-app tip function shows a full name and town, remember PayPal have always done this as that’s how that labour person lily came unstuck.

Reactions: 12
Looks like that cash app link is going to need some serious rattling. A kid wants a glockenspiel for Christmas! As you do.
Cant wait for the drama on Christmas Day when the kray twins get into a fight with the glock as weapons!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A glockenspiel 😂 if she already wants to throttle her kids (but can't thanks to those bloody liberals making laws against it) she's going to go postal when her beloved offspring starts hammering away on a glockenspiel all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like I should be deploying Oprah again...

I'd love to know who is really behind RM. The more I read, the more they really do come across as a character. Maybe it's just where they're such a ridiculous fantasist that makes them come across like that, I dunno. Bizarre account though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well what do you know, there's a ridiculously long Twitter thread and RSM being aggro under my very first word. Who saw that coming?
[/QUOTE]

Oh WOW, this is so, so clever! Nice one

Ahhh - the sailing saga. I was very much amused myself by that one. Think I even commented about it here - in the context of being perpetually skint but also forking out for sailing lessons.

It’s all very amusing - luckily, she isn’t a tweet and delete type so if she does get some sort of traction in the future, well, it’s all there for the taking!

Anyone seen her “free things to do” shite because she is always poor? Wonder if “scrounge sailing lesssons” is in the book!
I saw you had that one! I really liked the date crossover with the door, hehe!

I'm not sure if it's okay to suggest, but on other threads do you set guidelines or rules about what not to tease or mock?? Eg, I'd like to leave off from anything to do with ME/CFS, and accept that is real, because it sounds devastating

Oh, I think RSM is a separate person with a very broad range of life experiences, someone who now runs amok wuth stories, and possibly because life is hard right now

Also found defo confirmation that the younger kids are girls, and PS "dance" would be a good search!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well what do you know, there's a ridiculously long Twitter thread and RSM being aggro under my very first word. Who saw that coming?
Oh WOW, this is so, so clever! Nice one

I saw you had that one! I really liked the date crossover with the door, hehe!

I'm not sure if it's okay to suggest, but on other threads do you set guidelines or rules about what not to tease or mock?? Eg, I'd like to leave off from anything to do with ME/CFS, and accept that is real, because it sounds devastating

Oh, I think RSM is a separate person with a very broad range of life experiences, someone who now runs amok wuth stories, and possibly because life is hard right now

Also found defo confirmation that the younger kids are girls, and PS "dance" would be a good search!
[/QUOTE]
I would definitely feel more comfortable with health issues being off limits.

Reactions: 6
Regarding health issues, I don't think anyone here would mock someone's health issues, even if we suspect they may be bullshit?? I do think it's fair to point out contradictions however or when things seem 'off', I mean, that's partly why we're here discussing someone in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Regarding health issues, I don't think anyone here would mock someone's health issues, even if we suspect they may be bullshit?? I do think it's fair to point out contradictions however or when things seem 'off', I mean, that's partly why we're here discussing someone in the first place?
Fair, indeed! I'll steer away, but I sure won't be down voting any contradictions pointed out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've read a lot of the previous threads to catch up. Suspicious lot in here. 🙄
If we are a suspicious lot it's because many so called "influencers" have turned up here in the past and attempted to cause aggro. Therefore anyone turning up and defending them is treated with caution and...er.....suspicion.

RM was talking of buying a yacht a few months ago but suddenly needs a stranger to fund her school uniforms. Do you see our issue with that?

I think it’s fair to include discussion on any health issue when it is used as a deflection to criticism. Or as a way/method to steal kind peoples money.

I do think RSM has some chronic health issues. I do not think they are as debilitating as she makes out. She calls herself bed ridden. She is constantly not bed ridden. She blamed ME for not paying a £30 driving fine and then got well meaning people volunteering to pay the £90 cost of not paying the £30 one.

I think these are the sort of things we (ok, well me, at least) get infuriated by. It is something that is also very relevant to Jacks threads, the currently locked (She’s Back!) Hattie thread - who uses mental health issues to avoid accountability, and the latest Patreon trainee on the block, BexBites/MarmiteMama (actually autistic, PIP claimant, anxiety sufferer etc).

If these people are going to use their health issues to monetise good will from well meaning and empathetic skint people (a la winter fuel allowance episode), I feel it is at least as important to keep an accounting of those claims, as it is the outrageous tall stories about lesbian love interests, Handmaids Tale accidental reading, yacht purchasing, hunting dog assault etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.