Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get fucked, Catherine! This is MY sailing club now and if you show your face here again, my children of unspecified age, size or gender will give you a set of concrete shoes. This whole story is so made up, I love it. Fairly sure no sailing club would want to be encouraging people to go out on the water without buoyancy aids, especially if those people were disabled and were learning to sail from How 2 Sale 4 Dummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@Wooh you really are bringing the receipts!
My absolute favourite stand out moment of the sailing club story was the part where RSM told a squiggle that she thought all the fuss about sailing taking effort was over exaggerated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☺
Like she couldn’t throw away half a jar of peanut butter no one likes due to poor, CFS and Brexit and had like a twenty tweet meltdown over it but buying, maintaining and sailing a boat really isn’t much bother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣call the priest, I’m on my way any minute and I need the last rites

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know I am amongst the 'RSM is Jack' truthers and I also know that there is plenty of evidence that they are different people.
Hear me out...
Does anyone from the Jack threads also think that RSM is the personification of the 'rough mum' that Jack allegedly encountered in the pub that one time?
The mystery rough bird who allegedly stole her purse? The one who was 'course' and 'common' and whose children were 'feral'?
Apologies to anyone not on the Jack Monroe threads who will be baffled by this x
My theory (and you know I have a lot of theories)
She did encounter a 'rough' mum(all Jack’s words) and started to create a character to use as one of her sock puppets.
Several years later, under the Covid/austerity of 2020, this particular sock became very useful to Jack.
She (RSM) has had loads of traction, both in SM and MSM. Jack can only dream of getting such attention. Jack craves the Narc high of likes and retweets that RSM has got.
Despite the fact RSM is 'all up in my niche' (another Jackism) Jack has completely laid off from sending in the flying monkeys.
Any thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I know I am amongst the 'RSM is Jack' truthers and I also know that there is plenty of evidence that they are different people.
Hear me out...
Does anyone from the Jack threads also think that RSM is the personification of the 'rough mum' that Jack allegedly encountered in the pub that one time?
The mystery rough bird who allegedly stole her purse? The one who was 'course' and 'common' and whose children were 'feral'?
Apologies to anyone not on the Jack Monroe threads who will be baffled by this x
She did encounter a 'rough' mum(all Jack’s words) and started to create a character to use as one of her sock puppets.
Several years later, under the Covid/austerity of 2020, this particular sock became very useful to Jack.
She (RSM) has had loads of traction, both in SM and MSM. Jack can only dream of getting such attention. Jack craves the Narc high of likes and retweets that RSM has got.
Despite the fact RSM is 'all up in my niche' (another Jackism) Jack has completely laid off from sending in the flying monkeys.
Any thoughts?
Interesting theory, but not convinced.

Flying monkeys not launched because RSM is small fry - despite RSM's repeated efforts to go viral, the account seems to be stuck at 20k - so why draw attention to the account.. Also I think there was a radio interview or podcast that RSM appeared on

You could try running the tweets through one of those style analyser things to see if there is a link in the writing style.

But I prefer the RSM as troll idea. Probably some right-wing podcaster.

Reactions: 11
When Roadside Mum Ruled the Waves for Eleven Days from 5th June, in spite of the door impacting the family's entire relationship from 8th June
But if her friend's husband was that high up in it as she gloated, why couldn't he sort the boat issue? (apart from it all being bullshit obv)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hear me out...
Any thoughts?
RSM and Jack claim to be friends, so I'm not sure that RSM could be the rough mum? Because why would they become friends?

Reactions: 3
@Wooh you really are bringing the receipts!
My absolute favourite stand out moment of the sailing club story was the part where RSM told a squiggle that she thought all the fuss about sailing taking effort was over exaggerated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☺
Like she couldn’t throw away half a jar of peanut butter no one likes due to poor, CFS and Brexit and had like a twenty tweet meltdown over it but buying, maintaining and sailing a boat really isn’t much bother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣call the priest, I’m on my way any minute and I need the last rites
Hotes makes an excellent point about buying, maintaining and selling a boat equalling big bucks, to which I would add, transporting the thing and storage/docking. AKA, this isn't a cheap or easy endeavour for anyone.

Reactions: 18
Hotes makes an excellent point about buying, maintaining and selling a boat equalling big bucks, to which I would add, transporting the thing and storage/docking. AKA, this isn't a cheap or easy endeavour for anyone.
Oh I wasn’t clear, I just meant in terms of effort! She can’t take care of her larder without endless handwringing and sleepless nights, can’t wait to hear how she reacts to scrubbing the boats underside, how will she afford a scrubbing brush? The Krays won’t help. Maybe park her boat above her bed and she can scrub lying down catching the barnacles in her bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was a near identical tweet about bedding requirements when the family moved from van to house. RM itemised how it cost so much to purchase a new duvet and bedding for each person, and I agree, it would be a big outlay.

At the time I wanted to ask, why can't you bring your bedding from the van, but, even by then RM and her attack dogs were circling anyone who dared to question with shouts of 'poor people can have nice things' etc, so I didn't bother.

Cut to very recently, RM was saying how she had oodles of non-matching old, but ok bedding and could she have permission to bin some of it. 🙄

I wish I could get all of this crap side-by-side. For posterity.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Because it’s not a real person, it’s a Sock, like the post said?
I'm not disagreeing it could be a sock, I'm just saying I don't personally agree with that theory.

ETA: Actually I don't think it's a sock because the account is at least a couple of years old. Jack's sock accounts have always been recent and short-lived.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.