Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this is a drip feed. If there isn’t a later post about a fire destroying belongings and no insurance I’ll eat my hat!
Going on her often bleating about how much she hates the house she is in (and you can bet your last quid the council have had an earful, along with her application for a modified bungalow with accessible parking) I am betting a mould/damp infestation before the year is out. Makes you wonder how she manages to get the wheelchair hoisted out the car, and back to the house, from a couple of streets away, doesn’t it. What, with her chronic ME being so severe and completely unmanaged by health care providers.

Reactions: 16
She has put a copyright thing on a photo of her hamster in some hay. bleeping delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going on her often bleating about how much she hates the house she is in (and you can bet your last quid the council have had an earful, along with her application for a modified bungalow with accessible parking) I am betting a mould/damp infestation before the year is out. Makes you wonder how she manages to get the wheelchair hoisted out the car, and back to the house, from a couple of streets away, doesn’t it. What, with her chronic ME being so severe and completely unmanaged by health care providers.
Makes you wonder how she coped in a caravan before being given a house.

Reactions: 12
She has put a copyright thing on a photo of her hamster in some hay. bleeping delusional.
It’s a shockingly tit one too - I don’t think Shutterstock or The Press Association are going to come knocking!

Reactions: 4
The article was a bit daft but to be fair the papers run these type of articles quite a lot. In this one, he did say that he didn’t have enough for lunches. And it came across as a bit of a plug for supermarket own brands. He didn’t say “this is what you must feed your kids!!”. And he’s not doing anything different from the sainted Jack Monroe, whose meals provide a truly pathetic amount of calories and nutrition if you follow her instructions (she often says “feeds 4” when there are only 2 portions at a push).

But RSM can’t leave this alone and is still badgering the author of the article. She’s now talking of reporting him to the police for incitement to child neglect.

Surely I’m not the only one that thinks this is a bit much?
I was being a bit flippant when I described them as two cheeks of the same arse, but has anyone actually seen them in the same room?!

Not only a complete overreaction but if anyone is being inciting, it’s her by announcing she’s going to make a complaint to the Police. If you feel that strongly about it, get on and do it but don’t stir the crappy pot (provided by Jack 🤭) first.

But actually, even if she does feel that strongly about it she shouldn’t contact the Police about the article imo. Can you imagine how busy the Police are without calls from people who don’t agree with something written in a newspaper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was being a bit flippant when I described them as two cheeks of the same arse, but has anyone actually seen them in the same room?!

Not only a complete overreaction but if anyone is being inciting, it’s her by announcing she’s going to make a complaint to the Police. If you feel that strongly about it, get on and do it but don’t stir the crappy pot (provided by Jack 🤭) first.

But actually, even if she does feel that strongly about it she shouldn’t contact the Police about the article imo. Can you imagine how busy the Police are without calls from people who don’t agree with something written in a newspaper?!
Is incitement to child neglect via a newspaper article even a thing? It sounds like the people who ring 101 to report someone sat on their garden wall to tie their shoe...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank God - the government lobbying will have to take a break, as well as the targeted harassment of a misguided and inane journalist just trying to get a byline or two at the beginning of his career, in a field that is dying on its arse.

And at least the kids have a break from their “No Ultra Processed Food” to feast on beige food, tonight.

She really is quite a piece of work! As will her children be as they age, by the look of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we ask for an eye roll react on the Jack threads all the time but this one is surely more deserving. My optical nerves are getting hench. So we're supposed to believe that a grown man attempted to snatch food away from a child? Well, it's true. I was the chicken nuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The chicken nuggets story could possibly be true. But I don't get the need to tweet about it.
I also don't get her pride in her children being portrayed as unpleasant thugs. I would have thought she would have not agreed with ingrained toxic masculinity.

Reactions: 11
The chicken nuggets story could possibly be true. But I don't get the need to tweet about it.
I also don't get her pride in her children being portrayed as unpleasant thugs. I would have thought she would have not agreed with ingrained toxic masculinity.
I could be offered a cctv video of the incidents and still have doubt over her regaling of tales about the kids, Its that distrust and suspicion about these liars that has been developed since discovering here, and our SlopQueens true nature.

It’s awful, milking aggression for likes and pats on the back. Especially as she is likely to jump down the throat, with both feet first, of anyone else she deems to be portraying ferel, aggressive and sweary traveller kids as such

True, or not, (and she wasn’t there so we only have this third hand - at best, she has embellished, I am sure), to portray her kids as aggressors and little, naughty, violent thugs, is extremely distasteful. She wants to be careful someone doesn’t complain to a teacher and it becomes a “safeguarding issue”. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1630056137810.png

All of this (seemingly?) boasting about her kid's inappropriate behavior is bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 22
There’s hardly any sex in the book of ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’- she’s just watched it on Telly. I just looked at my kindle copy and there’s nothing until chapter 8 at least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How do you accidentally read a book? After the first couple of pages it becomes a deliberate act, it's not like oh whoops, just somehow read the entirety of Lady Chatterley's Lover. Silly me, what am I like!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could be offered a cctv video of the incidents and still have doubt over her regaling of tales about the kids, Its that distrust and suspicion about these liars that has been developed since discovering here, and our SlopQueens true nature.

It’s awful, milking aggression for likes and pats on the back. Especially as she is likely to jump down the throat, with both feet first, of anyone else she deems to be portraying ferel, aggressive and sweary traveller kids as such

True, or not, (and she wasn’t there so we only have this third hand - at best, she has embellished, I am sure), to portray her kids as aggressors and little, naughty, violent thugs, is extremely distasteful. She wants to be careful someone doesn’t complain to a teacher and it becomes a “safeguarding issue”. 🤨
All that was missing from the nugget story was “and everyone stopped and clapped”

EB5E9B88-30F9-47C0-AC0F-C023EF36D300.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
RSM is absolutely rancid to the core isnt she. Just like monwoe she has to be an aggressive victim in every situation. Baffles me how people can look up to or support vile people like her. To say shes so reliant on that chair she doesnt half manage to get around

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Nowzad wind is starting to blow in the wrong direction - I am certain she will double down soon because “All Tory’s are Cunts” but it might get interesting if this Pen does turn out to be less than godlike and heroic.

To be continued, unfortunately (and forever, because all she has is Twitter outrage and lies).

Reactions: 8
The Nowzad wind is starting to blow in the wrong direction - I am certain she will double down soon because “All Tory’s are Cunts” but it might get interesting if this Pen does turn out to be less than godlike and heroic.

To be continued, unfortunately (and forever, because all she has is Twitter outrage and lies).
Yeah, I was looking at her posts earlier. I hadn’t kept fully up to date with the entire afghan rescue but she was on a massive campaign about the animals as they only went in the cargo hold and now it is all about tories being evil bastards and nothing to the fact that by using staff to secure all the animals this meant vulnerable people were further down the priority.

Reactions: 10

yep

20210828_222950.jpg

whole thing's a tit show. most of the tweets I've seen supporting him are right wing poppy watch types, yet there's a telegraph reporter going for him, seemingly in support of the government, after he apparently threatened the defence secretary.

it's mad. ultimately, though, the awful fact is that people have been left behind while animals have been evacuated

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.