Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - because invoking them is a shock tactic for these ghouls.

She has had “Another day, another incident”. Honestly, I am not bedbound with severe chronic illness, or requiring a hoist and wheelchair to leave the house in my car - and I have never had as many incidents as this woman when out and about. It’s mind boggling - maybe she lives, Trueman style, on the set of a soap opera.

As usual, can’t be bothered to share the whole sorry thread. There is also a massive, ridiculous and pointless argument with a broadly supportive squig that is just politely mentioning RM might be a bit overboard. Again, the thread is too tiresome, but the squigs public response is amusing enough to share.
Where does she even live? Sounds like South side Chicago in the 80s with all this carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she going after that rainbow squiggle?
She sounds so much like Jack.
I know we've joked about it, but genuinely starting to think she is Jack now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she reads the replies. Just goes off on one before actually reading and understanding what others are saying to her.

Like JM, she seems to live to be the victim or outraged.

Reactions: 7
Yes - because invoking them is a shock tactic for these ghouls.

She has had “Another day, another incident”. Honestly, I am not bedbound with severe chronic illness, or requiring a hoist and wheelchair to leave the house in my car - and I have never had as many incidents as this woman when out and about. It’s mind boggling - maybe she lives, Trueman style, on the set of a soap opera.

As usual, can’t be bothered to share the whole sorry thread. There is also a massive, ridiculous and pointless argument with a broadly supportive squig that is just politely mentioning RM might be a bit overboard. Again, the thread is too tiresome, but the squigs public response is amusing enough to share.
but but but, what if that man needed rescuing from the evil gay hangout?!

and, while obviously being disabled or becoming a parent shouldn't have to impinge on your freedom, why is an apparently severely disabled single parent of young children out driving late at night alone so often?

Reactions: 11
Remember when the story broke and Jack went on the “this is my story” rant….. perhaps that was tweeted from the wrong account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day - another rant. This time a multi tweet thread of woe is me about her Drs, her ear, her health practitioners neglect of her chronic health problems...
Oh, and another made up conversation with her naughty child that’s also some sort of genius savant and wise old sage.

At least she is providing some Twitter bollocks whilst the Patron Saint of POV is banned from there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really needs to calm the duck down. So much anger and aggression, not only is she *always right* but she also seems to be on a mission to hound and punish anyone who even slightly disagrees with her. Seems she’s passing some of this on to her kids too which is really not great.
It makes sense why she’s mates with Jack.

Reactions: 12
Some of the things she's written about her children have worried me (not even the Kray twins stuff!) - it was around the broken glass door time. It's a very long time since my own children were that age. Even so I can dimly remember that it is not all fun and that the hard times can be extremely frustrating and isolating. I can understand needing to vent, but doing that at length on Twitter feels different to just finding an empty room and screaming until you feel better. Apologies for being an old hippy but one feels like letting go of your anger, the other more like coding it into your self in a way? Maybe this is just me being old and texting slowly, and she genuinely can just dump it and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is the epitome of r/ThatHappened. I feel like writing a Twitter bot that retweets all her stories and sticks 'and then everyone clapped' on the end. Imagine spending your free time inventing situations involving your kids to post on social media for likes instead of actually spending time with your kids. What a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is the epitome of r/ThatHappened. I feel like writing a Twitter bot that retweets all her stories and sticks 'and then everyone clapped' on the end. Imagine spending your free time inventing situations involving your kids to post on social media for likes instead of actually spending time with your kids. What a tit.
Please do.

This is genius please do it!

• Haha
Wow! Well that was quite a read! I'm going to assume she is the grown up child of 1978 Jack Monroe so it's a case of like mother like daughter 😉

Seriously though, what an angry person. So fixated on all that is negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone else watches This Country, whenever RSM is mentioned I get an image of Big Mandy.
It's the constant needless aggression and tall tales.

1629747107731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg the Big Mandy comparison is spot on 😂 As much as I would like to make more bots I think I'm already in a grey area with taking things off Tattle, crossing over to Twitter would be disastrous. Does RSM personally triangulate people or does she send the micro-Krays out to do it for her? I'm not being kneecapped by a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god yes, Big Mandy is spot on!!

I've already said it over in the JM threads so she's welcome to come triangulate me but I work in a school in Blackpool and we have a few parents who I'm sure she's exactly like. Their kids could go home and tell them the most ridiculous tall tale of what someone else did and they'd be straight in but if the teacher so much as says their darling said tit, it must be malicious targeted lies...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ah - thing is, I think I would actually be scared of a real Big Mandy. Ashley McGuire is excellent in This Country (I am a big fan!).

Roadside Mum is, very much like Jack, TwitterHard. The sort that wishes she was hard as nails, intimidating boss lady. In reality, she is very much the sort that will be shouting about how hard she is, in front of people she can intimidate (unfortunately, her kids, in the main), and then would tit herself if she was confronted in real life, and become severely disabled, PTSD suffering, police calling, wuss quicker than it takes a can of hoops to get rinsed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.