Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the school nurse sends off a sample of every kid who comes to the medical room for analysis! They usually get a wet paper towel/ cold compress or a glass of water at primary.

It was a shock coming to a private school here- they have a full time dr and nurse at my school, my daughter says they give you a couple of different drugs if you go in with period pain.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand it. Is it common to have a lone traveller with no ties to such sites or the possibility to arrange access to a tap during a pandemic? Like it doesn’t make sense to me that she wouldn’t have been able to park (?) at a family or friend’s site at the start of all this. Ngl give me a couple of days and I reckon I’d get access to a tap?

Also confused as to what sort of van she has/had? Surely it’d be a chalet with two kids? I’m obvs not a traveller with this detailed understanding but thinking of the two sites I know of locally they’re all static chalets rather than drivable caravans…?
The local traveller site near us has touring caravan spaces.

Reactions: 3
I have had to stop reading because like my temporary obsession with Jack it was not healthy. The most depressing side issue is the number of thickos who enable her and fuel the drama. The mitmoo situation( mumsnet) is very familiar, calling in the poverty voyeurs like a siren. ‘Oh tell me about your culture and I will send you some money before I go to book club in Islington’. Fabulous.

Reactions: 11
The giant spirals of outrage are really something to behold, aren’t they. I don’t think I have ever come across anything like it. The penalty notice to the babies in drains? To someone who was broadly agreeing with her? How does someone’s head actually do that?

Still no confirmation of COVID - frankly, I am not desperate to hear of others private medical information but she seems desperate to SHARE the information. Funny how slow her test results are. Especially as there was an ambulance involved.

Still, she is back on fine fettle tonight - the boilers broken because the gas has been switched off. Now, I am with “Look After My Bills” and have changed suppliers almost yearly for absolutely ages. In fact, they have already emailed me about my company going bust and the steps they will be taking to ensure I am on the best possible deal once my supplier has been allocated. I have NEVER ONCE had service disruption. I suppose, with the weather turning, a temperamental boiler in a private rental, when you are poorly sick, is a good prelude to a drama and a “only if you won’t miss it” cashapp share coming soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder if austerity (as sadly we really seem to be heading that way) is a good or bad time for grifters? Not people in real genuine need but scammers like RSM? I suspect it might be bad - as people will worry about themselves and their nearest and dearest ahead of shouty strangers on the Internet.
Her strange moans about children eating her crisps, or whatever it was, will just seem self indulgent.
She might have to up her grifting game. Or come up with another photo 🤔

Reactions: 9
If any of my close people live tweeted their "could be Covid breathing attacks", I'd DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT for them
Is this her Twitter version of dot cottons dying declaration? Is she going to follow it up with...I am jack monwoe in blink Morse code

Reactions: 6
We could do the most fun trope:

"I'm Roadside Mum!
"No! I'M Roadside Mum"
"Step aside. I am Roadside Mum"

cough... cough... gasp... choked voice, "the. real. gasp. roadsidemum. is. cough. You've. Got. The. Wrong. bleeping. Mummy. cough, gasp, expires

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If any of my close people live tweeted their "could be Covid breathing attacks", I'd DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT for them
I am confused (again) as to why the kit needs sending off? Doesn’t everyone do them at home for immediate results?

I am confused (again) as to why the kit needs sending off? Doesn’t everyone do them at home for immediate results?
It will be a PCR test; if you’re symptomatic a lateral flow test won’t be appropriate as they’re less accurate. However why it’s taken so long to get a test when she’s been at death’s door is another matter entirely 🤔

Reactions: 7
Its another matter entirely because shes probably just got a cold and doesnt want to make a tit of herself with her negative results

Reactions: 9
It will be a PCR test; if you’re symptomatic a lateral flow test won’t be appropriate as they’re less accurate. However why it’s taken so long to get a test when she’s been at death’s door is another matter entirely 🤔
Ah thank you. We all used them with symptoms too and were positive so yes, no reason why she could not have done both. Less drawn out drama then though I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Ah thank you. We all used them with symptoms too and were positive so yes, no reason why she could not have done both. Less drawn out drama then though I suppose.
Well exactly, I test twice weekly for work and I’d totally take a lateral flow whilst waiting for a slot to do PCR!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.