Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantasy Denby china shopping to cheer self up is a big coincidence!
Plus posting periodic, laboriously-detailed updates on her symptoms, asking Twitter for remedies then biting the head off someone who makes a suggestion.

Reactions: 9
After reading the “Saga of the Ear” I have decided she IS Jack. So is a certain trainee grifter with complex and severe trauma, gifted and talented, bullied and a troubled teen.

Jack has three accounts doing their thing so triple the income. It’s the only possible explanation. I flat refuse to believe there is more than one of them. Impossible. The world cannot be that cruel. 😂😂.
RSM is marginally more coherent than Jack and seems to be able to explain herself in a way Jack doesn't, even if what she's saying isn't the most sensible at times (although FWIW, I do have some sympathy in terms of the anti-traveller stuff that happens)

Reactions: 11
Did you say EAR INFECTION?!
Alexa, search "ear (from:roadsidemum)"

If you can be bothered at all (it's too late for me, save yourself) you'll need to read from the bottom of each screenie for mostly chronological.

Sept '20, How to Bang On About Your Ear on Social Media and it Might Kill You

And a little treat from August '21, when you remember you've lost hearing and have to call your GP 68 times, and it may be the hamsters fault

And I tell you what, friends' spouses are helpful aren't they? Yacht Club Friend Spouse. Doctor Friend Spouse

I'm off to work, bye!

Please tell us how your cat responds

You missed a trick there, not stretching your tale over a year!
Oh my days, not even sure where to start with this? Firstly, making “glasses” of garlic infused olive oil in your ear sounds like a great idea if you want to introduce a skin infection, which may support the fact she was later diagnosed with the same (not as life threatening as she made out however given that she had been hounding the GP about her symptoms in contact with her GP and was receiving appropriate treatment).

Earache is absolutely horrible and can be quite debilitating, but even once you’re on the right treatment path your body needs time to start healing and so it’s normal to feel rubbish during this time, just keep taking the super strength codeine hun and maybe a stool softener so that doesn’t need to be added to your list of complaints.

For the most recent ailment, how exactly is the hamster to blame? Was she putting it in her ear?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I definitely think RSm had a “voice” that is really recognisable, Jack wouldn’t be able to maintain two such distinct voices. When Jack’s other handles have been outed, it was instantly “oh yes, of course that’s Jack” - not the same with RSM IMO. Which is even better, because it means there’s two of them to serve up this delicious content!

Reactions: 16
Did you say EAR INFECTION?!
Alexa, search "ear (from:roadsidemum)"

If you can be bothered at all (it's too late for me, save yourself) you'll need to read from the bottom of each screenie for mostly chronological.

Sept '20, How to Bang On About Your Ear on Social Media and it Might Kill You

And a little treat from August '21, when you remember you've lost hearing and have to call your GP 68 times, and it may be the hamsters fault

And I tell you what, friends' spouses are helpful aren't they? Yacht Club Friend Spouse. Doctor Friend Spouse

I'm off to work, bye!

Please tell us how your cat responds

You missed a trick there, not stretching your tale over a year!
Why is she putting garlic in her ear? Is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she putting garlic in her ear? Is that a thing?
Not that I’ve heard. Olive oil drops (not glasses) for earwax yes. As a nurse I just kind of ughed at the whole drama. Especially the cellulitis / sepsis bit. What a fecking drama queen.

• Haha
They published a list of all the people fined for lockdown crimes in my local paper from the UK today. We are living in very strange times.

RSM needs to calm down with the potential Covid. Everyone has had it or knows someone who has now.

Reactions: 10
Yes, we seriously do need to be vigilant about our rights and freedoms vs public health and overall policy

Separately (and I had to choose between some juice and a cake bar as your delivered treat) from Jul '19: the ones in which RSM's character was still calm and KIND

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hello I am delurking after a massive grunk (I also lurk on the JM threads too).

Does anybody remember a Mumsnet poster from years back named Beesimo? She was a ‘traveller’ with big opinions, knew it all and a teller of very tall tales.
She had a whole cast of characters DLass 1 and 2 and DLad, Gran Gran etc. I remember her once referring to children’s daycare as “day orphanages”. ’DLass’ posted to berate MNetters for picking on old Beesimo and told of how she was crying heavy tears on the aeroplane to Ireland. It was all very entertaining.
I think she was eventually booted but people would post to say they’d seen her pop up in the Daily Mail comments etc. RSM reminds me of her so much. The backstory, the militant posting style, I feel like RSM is her final evolution or something? :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When you aren't paid your entitlements, and you comment about the system and its inherent difficulties (reasonable) and it's because you missed an email (twitter was busy, okay?)
The way RSM writes things whips up hysteria. I think MM is actually very vulnerable and rather than being a trainee, I think she hangs on to RSM's every word like a child looking for crumbs of affection from a narcissistic parent. Lots of fawning going on, with RSM writing things that would make any young or vulnerable person panic, which is what I read from the second screenshot.

Reactions: 8
@Switchstreetz. You asked: "And how could you possibly nail down your ME cause not just to a specific virus, but to one that definitely came from their school??"

You won't believe it but there's a tweet for this
“Dear Headteacher

I’m sure you have on or two other things going on but it is imperative I know which one of my crotch goblins picked up a big at your school and passed it to me, thus ruining my life.

I demand you go through every cough and sniffle recorded from the moment my eldest child started school as I am so terribly important. Then when you give me an admission of what I perceive to be the bug that ruined me, I will sue you and your school whilst simultaneously slaughtering you on Twitter.

Thanks in advance
Roadside Mum”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.