Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally read this thread but i can't get into RM because i genuinely have no idea what the duck she is talking about EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just realised that I missed the opportunity to shout WRONG. bleeping. MUMMY. at one of the totally innocent staff members of the drive in test centre. I'll DELETE MY ACCOUNT soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I occasionally read this thread but i can't get into RM because i genuinely have no idea what the duck she is talking about EVER
I think it helps to recognise (or think?) that she's a mad woman who's created characters in order to obtain money, and then opens the sherry bottle and gets carried away

Here's another example, following a regular theme. It doesn't require cashapp gifts YET. It's Roadside Mum needing to be front and centre, suffering the most, and losing the plot completely until her original point is meaningless

It does what her threads often do: one stream remains sane, a second stream goes from zero to insane in no time at all, and for no purpose except (see above)

She had fun making up the story, *and* has set the scene for future necessary cashapp gifts if there's a miracle drug she can't afford. Perfect definition of gaslighting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Here's a fun one, where RSM explains her tactics by telling a quite normal replier all about themselves, and I've placed a fun visual about gaslighting at the end

But, why, is the question? We'll explore that next week in a 24-tweet thread, you bullying, small little persons¹

¹ attributed to Roadside Mum, not the author LOL

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We use ketamine as an anaesthetic all the time… Jesus. It’s not just some street drug. It’s very safely and effectively used by medical professionals. What a silly, silly person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her results were inconclusive OF COURSE.

Her squigs are as thick as JM’s. How will they know if they aren’t repeating the test?

4E88211B-93A1-400E-806F-8024D5868E0F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean Blurst, I feel like I'm having a stroke when I'm only three tweets into a twenty tweet thread and she's already telling another person (usually innocent of any wrongdoing) that they are a bleeping liar and to delete their account. If she's real, she must be absolutely exhausting to be around. I'm not saying she should get on the ket but I'm not not saying she should.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have pages of grunking to do but I feel like I need to shout from the roof tops DO A LATERAL FLOW! I thought you could get them free here? She won’t even have to pay.

Of course, she won’t. It’s not as dramatic as the intrigue and vague fishing for sympathy, is it.

They all end up on the spectrum eventually - every single last one of them. Because it’s easy (and valid, for many, for sure) to self diagnose and then moan about lack of diagnostics and support....so it’s a handy bandwagon. Also - it adds to the “I am special” tit they all have going on.

I know this is a RSM thread, and we shouldn’t cross the lines, ghostbusters style, but with this cretin, MM, Jack, SmolTwatBot .... and all their various offspring, all having these problems - either self diagnosed, or privately diagnosed and medicated, well - you really have to wonder.

By the way - three days driving across Europe’s worth of grunking to catch up on but, OT - what the hell have I come back to? Just so you all know, Germany and France have full shelves, no shortages, no hassle. I am glad I filled up in Calais because there were two services with fuel in nearly 300 miles of motorway driving yesterday evening. Both had insane queues - in the case of Toddington, it was like they had forecast an apocalypse. It isn’t all perfect though - Hamburg wants knocking down and starting again. More roadworks than roads and constant queues & snarls. Added over two hours to my day. Hard avoid in future!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In fairness to MM, she's tweeted quite a few times that she was diagnosed years ago, and not privately. In fact she's tweeted again today. Hi MM 👋

I've said before I think she's quite vulnerable and I don't think she should be lumped in with other people who claim things and never back it up. MM even has photos of her diagnosis letter somewhere on her twitter, or at least a couple of paragraphs. I've seen them when doing a deep dive.

Reactions: 3
In fairness to MM, she's tweeted quite a few times that she was diagnosed years ago, and not privately. In fact she's tweeted again today. Hi MM 👋

I've said before I think she's quite vulnerable and I don't think she should be lumped in with other people who claim things and never back it up. MM even has photos of her diagnosis letter somewhere on her twitter, or at least a couple of paragraphs. I've seen them when doing a deep dive.

Yes I agree about MM

She has a Patreon but there's no suggestion she doesn't deliver on her promises there. I contribute to three different Patreons ...only small amounts but they have content that I am happy to buy them a coffee for. If I was parent of a young child I might like MM's content and I also agree with a lot of what she says about feeding young children and getting them to try a variety of foods.

Anyway this isn't her thread and she's not deserving of one here (and that's a positive thing to say about her).

Reactions: 5
This is what I didn’t understand cos she then went on that really weird super pro English anti Irish tirade?
I don't recall any hints about *being* Irish. In one rant, the Kerry babies one, she referred to corrupt police in Munster and I think I've seen she lived there. Searched, and in no particular order...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow she’s gone from British, to “not Scottish yet” that’s it I’m convinced she’s a white middle class drop out who grew dreads and forgot to leave Glastonbury

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't recall any hints about *being* Irish. In one rant, the Kerry babies one, she referred to corrupt police in Munster and I think I've seen she lived there. Searched, and in no particular order...
What the duck? So her grandad was a Tory MP?! Do we know of any Irish or Romani or other traveller elected MPs…?!

Agree with Hotes this is giving off big MC hippy mum vibes.

Reactions: 20
Isn't a child tall enough to be a very small adult just... a child? Autism is a good bandwagon for people to jump on because they can blame their difficulties in social situations on that rather than the fact they're just an unbearable argumentative self-serving self-centred self-aggrandising twit. People are then hesitant to challenge them because they're 'disabled' and nobody wants to be called ableist or seen to be confrontational with someone who is in some way vulnerable.

Apart from RSM, obviously. She would tell a Make a Wish child to duck off, kick a blind man in the shins and then accuse someone with a catastrophic brain injury of literally killing people and that's just a normal Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.