Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh RSM reminds me of a cross between
-guys at college who smoked too much dope and banged on about the Masons and Illuminati
- USA “the end is nigh” televangelists
She is not half as smart as she thinks she is

Reactions: 12
She's an odd one, I do feel for her with ME though as my friend has that and Fibromyalgia along with a crumbling spine. Life isn't easy for her, occasionally she has good days,

She's just bought a power chair which was £1500 and which they are buying on finance .

These chairs are not cheap and I think hers was the cheapest in the range.

UC can be tit, we are on it but tbh we manage although I do live in fear of the washing machine etc packing up.

My son is autistic so we also get PIP which I know makes us better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to make clear that I don’t doubt RSM is ill and/or physically disabled. I also want to put on the record that she deserves benefits, and, that I think the benefit system is unfairly operated to disadvantage people. I have been poor, by relative UK standards. I am incredibly lucky it wasn’t in conjunction with impairment that could have halted my ability to improve my situation. I have sympathy for anyone trying to bring up a family on limited means and with impairments and disadvantages.

My bugbear is the wretchedly and needless aggression. The confrontational style of “fighting the powers that be” that I feel ultimately hinders progress. Look at Jack ranting and swearing at any journalist unlucky enough to have to host her on a news channel during the FSM voucher system. Her “campaigning” since SB was a baby has achieved the grand sum of duck all. The Marcus Rashford (and mum) approach - firm but fair, conciliatory, giving people opportunity to talk, and change their mind with the appearance of dignity, shows how effective campaigning can be. He has a tit ton of money now but that does not invalidate his, and his families experience of not having a tit ton of money and who the duck is RSM to say it does?

She is also a massive grifter who is vague enough to get a thousands raised to buy her a wheelchair. To get fines paid. To get groceries bought. All from the goodness of strangers - many of which are in similar situations to her, and therefore empathise with her situation.

Just in case people reading here think - ah, picking on the sick single mum are ya?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont think anyone thinks your picking on a single mum. Simply highlighting the vile mouth and attitude of a woman who claims to have nothing yet takes from others with far less. Who encourages pile ons and bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think anyone thinks your picking on a single mum. Simply highlighting the vile mouth and attitude of a woman who claims to have nothing yet takes from others with far less. Who encourages pile ons and bullying.
Well, maybe not, but some readers here will invariably draw comparison with their, or their families situation and maybe take this sort of thing the wrong way and I just want to be explicit.

• Heart
I think it’s fair enough to put on record there’s no issue with RSM being disabled, a benefits claimant, a mum, a traveller or poor.
The issue is the aggressive, “hate the rich” I’m the poor you need to ask me “see how the government would like it” rhetoric and the sadfishing and breadcrumbing whilst rattling the PayPal aka grifting

ETA being largely housebound myself and having waited a year for PIP getting overdrawn buying food I do have empathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s fair enough to put on record there’s no issue with RSM being disabled, a benefits claimant, a mum, a traveller or poor.
The issue is the aggressive, “hate the rich” I’m the poor you need to ask me “see how the government would like it” rhetoric and the sadfishing and breadcrumbing whilst rattling the PayPal aka grifting

ETA being largely housebound myself and having waited a year for PIP getting overdrawn buying food I do have empathy for her.
Absolutely what you said. It does sound like things have been rough for RM and I don't doubt her on her disabilities, but it's the lies, contradictions and begging leading on from that that's the issue.

Similarly, Jack clearly has some real problems and (though perhaps partially self-inflicted in Jack's case which I don't think RM is) I think she really did struggle when SB was young but it's everything that's gone on from that that's so objectionable.

ETA: And both of them complaining poor voices are overlooked (which is valid) while also acting like they specifically are the only people suitable to talk about it.

completely agree with the last few posts. the issues I have with her are not about her disabilities, her heritage or her social status.

my issues are with how she posits herself as another spokesperson of low income people, how she talks about her children and how she pretty much begs for donations.

tweeting is not lobbying.

I do think that the stories about the children are almost certainly DHOTYA material. as, I suspect, are the driving around late at night stories - she's always vague about details when followers ask.

she's a fantasist looking for twitter clout and donations

she truly learned from the best - Jack

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
completely agree with the last few posts. the issues I have with her are not about her disabilities, her heritage or her social status.

my issues are with how she posits herself as another spokesperson of low income people, how she talks about her children and how she pretty much begs for donations.

tweeting is not lobbying.

I do think that the stories about the children are almost certainly DHOTYA material. as, I suspect, are the driving around late at night stories - she's always vague about details when followers ask.

she's a fantasist looking for twitter clout and donations

she truly learned from the best - Jack
She strikes me as a total fantasist too. Idk, I don’t want to cross any lines but the way she writes/words and phrases she uses/insisting on anonymity for vague reasons all seem very, idk odd and contradictory to me. I went through some of her tweets when bored at work lol and at one point she describes herself as ‘your favourite shitposter’ which like, feels like a weird phrase for her to use, and she seems to have an awful lot of time to sit on Twitter starting pile-ons for someone apparently homeschooling two kids while very disabled and also driving round at night all the time having various calamities befall her. But I’m probably overthinking it..

• Heart
Yes - I saw she described herself as a tit poster when talking about having a kid claim it had COVID.

I think she takes a whiff of truth, a small kernel, and turns it into multi tweet threads of elaboration, fantasising, exaggeration and outright lies.

She also professes to be right - all the time, which is insufferable. For example, her proclamation that’s halloumi is expensive and gross. From a woman that spread foraged seaweed from polluted British coastlines all over her living room, and boasted how expensive it was to buy in the shops. And moans when her kids want to live off pasta and nuggets.

By the way - I certainly can’t be arsed to trawl through her endless nonsense again, but I think it’s been a long time since she has held off 24 hours without a single tweet. Wonder if she has discovered here yet? Although she is the type to blast us publicly, the dilemma will be between how much she cares about her “reputation” being picked at by us, and giving airtime/oxygen to us in front of her sponsors. Quite the dilemma.

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh my post wasn't a pop at anyone about RSM's health issues. I hope nobody read it that way. I was thinking as I was writing and rambling . I genuinely do have ADHD so can have a bit of a boat brain which leaps from thing to thing....pity my husband who has to live with me. I am the same verbally. ....he is often heard to say "how in the hell did you reach this topic when we were talking about (something entirely unrelated)" ?

His life would be boring if he wasnt married to me.

I supposed I was thinking about RSM crowdfunding for a powerchair while my poor friend has had to take out finance to get one. I think many more people need power chairs than get them.

To see my friend zipping across the town square scattering pigeons before her was wonderful, she's been isolated for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh my post wasn't a pop at anyone about RSM's health issues. I hope nobody read it that way. I was thinking as I was writing and rambling . I genuinely do have ADHD so can have a bit of a boat brain which leaps from thing to thing....pity my husband who has to live with me. I am the same verbally. ....he is often heard to say "how in the hell did you reach this topic when we were talking about (something entirely unrelated)" ?

His life would be boring if he wasnt married to me.

I supposed I was thinking about RSM crowdfunding for a powerchair while my poor friend has had to take out finance to get one. I think many more people need power chairs than get them.

To see my friend zipping across the town square scattering pigeons before her was wonderful, she's been isolated for so long.
And that's the difference isnt it. The rest of us save or pay over the odds on finance for what we need. Then theres the likes of rsm and jackie who just outright beg people with far less to pay for things instead. At least your friend has some form.of freedom now she has her chair I wish her all the best ❤ on the other hand let's hope rsm chair doesnt get a puncture or the heating allowance will be taken from those generous souls on twitter to repair it

Reactions: 11
I see she's on the potential beg again for a new oven. But if she's renting, aren't white goods usually included? They have been in my rented home and everyone else I know who rents.

• Wow
I see she's on the potential beg again for a new oven. But if she's renting, aren't white goods usually included? They have been in my rented home and everyone else I know who rents.
yep. we rent and all our white goods are included. but then we don't have to write threads that amount to begging for cash, via blaming children and shoehorning in Brexit

20210902_210219.jpg

20210902_210250.jpg

20210902_212353.jpg

20210902_212404.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The oven broke, don’t know why. Will get RD to take a look.

See, didn’t need 8 tweets, did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So anyone using command line can do a whois on a URL, it can give you anything from a telephone number to a street address. RSM has used a company called knock knock WHOIS not there LLC (get it, whois?) who provide their ID to keep yours anon when you register a domain. I’ve only done a handful of whois checks tbf but it’s the first I’ve seen tbh, not sure whether to think it’s weird or not but just strange she had the foresight? Her blog is all up in Jack’s niche so wonder how that’ll pan out.

ETA - was not looking for a street address and would not have mentioned this if there was one. Only reason it’s relevant is because of the additional steps taken to hide ID which feels weird as she was an “overnight success” ?!

• Wow
oh there's more,

20210902_220338.jpg

20210902_220403.jpg

20210902_220559.jpg

20210902_220626.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-221959_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-222122_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-222456_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-222823_Twitter.jpg

think she's finished now. reads very much like a Jack thread, no? just waiting for the "check your PayPal" crowd to show up now

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh it dominates your life, so you thought you’d bring your trauma to the public. Thanks RSM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.