Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is ridiculous, the RSL wants to check she doesn't have masses of savings or mortgages paying for other properties. They won't be forensically examining her outgoings.

What you actually spend your money on doesn't show up on your bank, just the places you have shopped.

She will have had to supply bank statements when she claimed UC and the DWP should be looking closely at your incomings and outgoings, I know I do when doing HB claims. People do black out certain transactions when submitting their statements, which means I have to write out and ask for the statements again along with explanations of what the transactions were. RSM should be used to this, there is justification for it, it's called protecting the public purse

Reactions: 11
Also - can I ask please, does anyone else have what type of shampoo they use listed on their bank statements? Asking for a grifter (with money coming in that she would rather a local authority paying LHA isn’t too aware of - allegedly!)
This just SCREAMS “I’m frivolous and I don’t want anyone to know”

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it just say for eg 'Boots the Chemist'? It doesn't specify the purchase does it?
I love the way someone suggested blacking out the details and later she regurgitates it as if it were her idea 😂
Yes. Of course it would. Unless, like 90% of people, she just picks it up in the supermarket.

If you look at the timeline of tweets, she complains about the pitfalls of applying for social housing (lucky lucky her, if she qualifies) and explicitly says she only has her universal credit coming in.

Then she moans about the cuts in UC for self employed.

Finally, she admits she IS self employed and Gets £100-200 a month for writing commissions and use of “that photo” TM.

Frankly, I don’t think she has any credibility whatsoever in speaking for the real poverty stricken folk. Most of them can’t bleat how terrible their life is every three to four days, and get others to sub her.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it just say for eg 'Boots the Chemist'? It doesn't specify the purchase does it?
I love the way someone suggested blacking out the details and later she regurgitates it as if it were her idea 😂
She may be purchasing it from an online company so would show up as “Shampoo company x “ ?

The agency does checks on the tenants who rent our UK house to make sure they can pay the rent. It would be irresponsible for a housing association to do no checks. An alternative is the system we have here in the UAE where I am working- you pay a year’s rent upfront in advance, which is terrible for everyone whose employer won’t advance them the money.

Reactions: 10
Just catching upon this thread, I feel like I should be supportive to a fellow Travelling lady but, well erm, SHAN'T.

She's giving me a headache reading her threads, tweet after tweet narkly waffling about her oven? Who the duck needs to know 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also - can I ask please, does anyone else have what type of shampoo they use listed on their bank statements? Asking for a grifter (with money coming in that she would rather a local authority paying LHA isn’t too aware of - allegedly!)
Why do this set of “lobbyists” all have such an intense paranoia it freaks me out and I couldn’t care less who sees my cervix or my bank statements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She may be purchasing it from an online company so would show up as “Shampoo company x “ ?
This might actually be it, maybe she's getting the expensive stuff that claims to be formulated to your hair and the company name would give it away.

If she blocks it out, I reckon they're far more likely to ask for her statement again and then actually take a good look at it rather than the normal cursory "Oh sainsburys, boots, spar... nothing of consequence here." so I suspect the advice she's now claiming as her own is counterproductive.

Also why is it intensely frightening? Tbh if it isn’t the housing, it’ll be the benefits agency, it’ll be the bank, it’ll be the debt dept of anywhere. Is this is the first time in her adult life someone’s wanted to comb through her circumstances? Doing bloody alright in which case! I’ve lived across a variety of circumstances and it’s super commonplace?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also why is it intensely frightening? Tbh if it isn’t the housing, it’ll be the benefits agency, it’ll be the bank, it’ll be the debt dept of anywhere. Is this is the first time in her adult life someone’s wanted to comb through her circumstances? Doing bloody alright in which case! I’ve lived across a variety of circumstances and it’s super commonplace?
It is at all frightening, it's people like me checking bank statements, for irregularities such as large amounts coming in regularly or undeclared savings. What exactly am I going to do if I know she buys Elvive shampoo or went to Gregg's 3 times in a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is at all frightening, it's people like me checking bank statements, for irregularities such as large amounts coming in regularly or undeclared savings. What exactly am I going to do if I know she buys Elvive shampoo or went to Gregg's 3 times in a week?
Exactly - I’ve had umpteen people trawl through things. They do (depending on who they are and what it’s for) be crappy enough to go “ooh ANOTHER £8 at Asda” which is offensive, insulting, and belittling, but not frightening.

Reactions: 6
If she had a glass it would be half empty, but she’s not allowed a glass by the powers that be coz she is poor.
Her ability to moan is actually winding me up.
I think Noel Gallagher once described his brother Liam as “a man with a fork, in a world of soup” could apply to RSM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know I keep going on about it, but are we 100% CERTAIN she isn't Jack?

If the avatar was squiggled out I wouldn't be able to say with any certainty which of them had written these tweets. The style, the shouting into the ether, the ranting at no one in particular, the sense of entitlement and most especially of all is the rudeness to well meaning squiggles.

Is the James O'brien interview the only time her voice was heard? If that was even her? I just can't shake the possibility it is Monroe as the ultimate sock account ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get how similar they are, but I get triggered as I used to know someone just like RSM and it’s actually a “type” there’s more of them out there, just waiting to moan about everything

If she had a glass it would be half empty, but she’s not allowed a glass by the powers that be coz she is poor.
Her ability to moan is actually winding me up.
I think Noel Gallagher once described his brother Liam as “a man with a fork, in a world of soup” could apply to RSM
Amazing quote!

I can imagine RM huffing around like a narked off Gallagher brother, or Kevin the Teenager flapping her arms about the unfairness of everything. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amazing quote!

I can imagine RM huffing around like a narked off Gallagher brother, or Kevin the Teenager flapping her arms about the unfairness of everything. :p
The unfairness that she doesn’t even have soup or an oven or something😂

I also recently had my oven element blow, we should have all started a thread to collectively howl and claw. I'd trust her oven more than I'd trust the micro-Krays, an oven isn't going to shank me for picking up the last pack of frozen chips at Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her kids actually get FSM whereas Jack’s wouldn’t be eligible. Also looking at her domain details they’ve been set up in entirely different ways, RSM weirdly seems to know what she’s doing wrt that whereas Jack is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

If the avatar was squiggled out I wouldn't be able to say with any certainty which of them had written these tweets. The style, the shouting into the ether, the ranting at no one in particular, the sense of entitlement and most especially of all is the rudeness to well meaning squiggles.

Is the James O'brien interview the only time her voice was heard? If that was even her? I just can't shake the possibility it is Monroe as the ultimate sock account ever.
What came first, Jack's "definitely GDPR-compliant poverty book research" or RSM? Genuine question. May not be Jack but may be someone she knows or is in with (at the publishers or agent or something) that she could be sharing info with...? DEFINITELY SPECULATION M'LUD

• Haha
  • Sad
She reminds me of a ex friend. Gets given sensible advice and that it is the norm, but never agrees and always has a counter argument which slowly makes it seem worse and worse. She just wants people to offer sympathy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.