Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not just get a bed frame off freecycle or from a charity like St Vincent De Paul?

Oh no sorry, how silly of me, that wouldn't facilitate the beg šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
"I've used me tins of food, Sir, to prop up me bed, for I'm a Dickens character and now they've buckled on me and my bairns can no longer execute their wrestling manoeuvres. Please, Sir, you bleeping Tory bleep, may I have some more more more more more more more, and some drama sympathy, too, or else me former ML may murder me and some online baddies, too, and my current ML needs to be taken down a notch. Melord, X, anyone?"

What a tale šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's absolutely on one this morning.

Screenshot_20240127_102121_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102130_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102135_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102140_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102144_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102151_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102157_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240127_102201_X.jpg

Well that's Sally told. Hope the inevitable crash later was worth it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
'Phoning it in'. Someone has spent their time off Twitter binge watching Line of Duty.

Sonetimes it feels like she 'wears' her disability as an excuse to be absolutely vile and use foul terminology around other disabilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never saw the sunflower lanyard before Covid so have no idea if it was used before that but I know a couple of people who wore them because they couldnā€™t wear masks routinely in the pandemic. I genuinely thought thatā€™s what they were for. I didnā€™t realise theyā€™re actually for trolling normies in the supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big baby tantrums, you say. She must never take the lanyard off.
In Sainsburys šŸ’…
---
I never saw the sunflower lanyard before Covid so have no idea if it was used before that but I know a couple of people who wore them because they couldnā€™t wear masks routinely in the pandemic. I genuinely thought thatā€™s what they were for. I didnā€™t realise theyā€™re actually for trolling normies in the supermarket.
Iā€™ve been asked why I donā€™t have one. I need to do something because when the voice goes (and Iā€™m in public much more now Iā€™m moved) people do treat me like Iā€˜ve got a learning disability and itā€™s pissing me off. I canā€™t imagine how people with learning disabilities feel.

• Heart
  • Sad
'Phoning it in'. Someone has spent their time off Twitter binge watching Line of Duty.

Sonetimes it feels like she 'wears' her disability as an excuse to be absolutely vile and use foul terminology around other disabilities.
That thread is utterly disgusting even by her incredibly low standards. She imitates someone with a learning disability to troll staff? Is this real life? Do people actually do things like that? And boast about them on twitter? Wtf?

Middle aged women repeatedly reporting her for being in charge of a vehicle. If that's happened once, I would be shocked to my core. But nice sprinkling of misogyny and ageism there.

Reactions: 19
When she writes stuff like that, her arse is NEVER more out in the open.

I donā€™t think like she witters on at all. I refuse to believe itā€™s not just a minority that act like she described and most people are just busy getting on with their day and not even giving her physical presence a second thought. Newsflash - everyone is invisible to most people.

She is constantly looking for reasons to complain and gob off. Biggest chip ever on her shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When she writes stuff like that, her arse is NEVER more out in the open.

I donā€™t think like she witters on at all. I refuse to believe itā€™s not just a minority that act like she described and most people are just busy getting on with their day and not even giving her physical presence a second thought. Newsflash - everyone is invisible to most people.

She is constantly looking for reasons to complain and gob off. Biggest chip ever on her shoulder.
If we believe her tweets, everyone is obsessed with her presence and lives their life reacting to her positively or purposefully negatively.

Has she ever progressed beyond her teenage years? No offense to teenagers, but I was one, and I remember how self obsessed and self conscious you are at that age. Seems like she has never moved on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Middle aged women repeatedly reporting her for being in charge of a vehicle. If that's happened once, I would be shocked to my core. But nice sprinkling of misogyny and ageism there.
I cycle in London and I run cameras because I cycle in London. I have only once reported someone who was disabled, and it wasn't because they were disabled, it was because their driving was bleeping terrifying and they were a danger to themselves and others (in their late 80s, very hunched, could barely see out the windscreen, drove at 15 miles an hour on a 40 road with their foot constantly on the brake pedal).

I wouldn't report you for being disabled, because guess what, disabled people can pass the driving test.

Reactions: 11
Mad innit. On the one hand youā€™ve got the successful disabled, like Alex Brooker and Rosie Jones (she has her own thread if you want to discuss, Iā€™m not starting a debate) and then you have Louisa, who canā€™t catch a break, go the shop or mind her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't even think she wants to be a 'successful' disabled person. You can live your life as a disabled person and it absolutely doesn't have to be your entire personality. I have a friend with an adult child with Cerebral Palsy and it isn't his entire personality. I have another with a child with multiple developmental disorders which she will never age out of due to childhood trauma (my friend adopted her) and again, that will not be her personality. Neither require attention drawing to them as they just do them and they're both amazing people in their own right. They just get on with life. Their disability does not define them.

I think celebrities drawing attention to living life (the good and the inevitable struggle) with disability is amazing, but this bleep just is all about the self. There's no activism. There's no awareness raising (besides her own tip jar). There's just absolutely nothing but her own self obsessed rage which most of the time doesn't even seem to be related to disability and is more likely related to the fact that she isn't MORE important than she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't even think she wants to be a 'successful' disabled person. You can live your life as a disabled person and it absolutely doesn't have to be your entire personality. I have a friend with an adult child with Cerebral Palsy and it isn't his entire personality. I have another with a child with multiple developmental disorders which she will never age out of due to childhood trauma (my friend adopted her) and again, that will not be her personality. Neither require attention drawing to them as they just do them and they're both amazing people in their own right. They just get on with life. Their disability does not define them.

I think celebrities drawing attention to living life (the good and the inevitable struggle) with disability is amazing, but this bleep just is all about the self. There's no activism. There's no awareness raising (besides her own tip jar). There's just absolutely nothing but her own self obsessed rage which most of the time doesn't even seem to be related to disability and is more likely related to the fact that she isn't MORE important than she thinks she is.
I completely agree with everything you've written here.

She seems to jump from false identity to false identity, portraying the most extreme versions of the imaginary identity, mining for clicks and outrage and cashapp donations.

First it was being a traveller and that was her entire existence and personality and everyone judged her and hated her and interacted with her based on her being a traveller. She wrote and tweeted incessantly about her life as a traveller. We know she is not a traveller in the sense that she portrayed herself to be.

Now she's disabled and it is her entire existence and personality and everyone judges her and hates her and interacts with her based on her being disabled. The traveller identity has been cast aside and is never ever mentioned.

She's a howling void of a human.

Reactions: 14
Yes, itā€™s not about disability at all, itā€™s about her disordered personality

Reactions: 12
Her descriptions of ā€œdiscriminationā€ when she is on a date actually resemble performance art in how bizarre they are. The lurid descriptions of herself, the exaggerations and the ridiculous conversations and comments she has ā€œoverheardā€ about herself that defy belief. Literally.

Which actually, itā€™s fine if she wants to fantasise online for kicks and giggles - god only knows, about 80% of the internet is literal fantasy anyway. Itā€™s the begging and the appropriation of the position she has decided to occupy ā€¦along with the awful book bollocks of course.

Reactions: 10
The worldā€™s hottest couple could go down Wetherspoons and people would point and scowl if they started that ā€œkiss my arm like Gomes Addams does on the tellyā€ shtick. Nobody is seeing the disability, everyone is seeing a fking asshat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.