Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @L3moning and @Wooh joint winners of the thread title. Your prize is a Victorian nightdress from Amazon.

Honourable thread title nommos included:

Charlatans gonna charlatan (@Shimmering)
One in Five is due for publication in 2025 (@HotesTilaire)
Moderate ME and severe ME ME ME (@Livia Fantasy)
It will fly today (@Fruitjack)

Last thread was an absolute belter. Between threatening to strip off in a not-Harvester, claiming to have fought in the Syrian war, burgering flights, begging lists and threatening easyJet customer service, we learned that the already very late One in Five book is now not due until 2025!

Oh and she's deleted her X account. Will she be back? Who cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone else has spotted Louisa's flounce! Sadly it is only moron, grifter and equally appalling parent Sarahvayjay.

Screenshot_20240121_044507.jpg

Screenshot_20240121_044444.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oddly that’s a complete list of the threads I follow on Tattle. If only Sazzle had published this couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have had to do my own homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone else has spotted Louisa's flounce! Sadly it is only moron, grifter and equally appalling parent Sarahvayjay.

View attachment 2704001
View attachment 2704002
And she has only noticed because she can’t tear herself away from here and is probably reading as much here as she is twattering away on Xitter.

Still only one public tweet questioning her whereabouts/ and it has had zero replies despite the tweeter re-tweeting it herself.

Nobody cares - in news that will shock absolutely no one here.

I know one thing though - she must be alright because her great friend in real life, confidant and supporter, Bex surely wouldn’t have got her slap on and overcome all her extreme mental and physical barriers to get her freak on with her other great Twitter pal, if RSM was not ok. There would have been oblique posts about taking time out to reflect, and winking nudging posts about needing to “be there” for people and the like. Christ, a vaguely remembered mate from 6th form passed recently and you would think it was her greatest friend ever with her Xitter react at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear @mods, Mods!

May we please have the thread title changed from US endeavor to UK/Aus endeavour? Surely an autocorrect issue, but one which will drive me nuts on this beloved thread which I enjoy so much

Signed
interfering bored housewife ninny

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear @mods, Mods!

May we please have the thread title changed from US endeavor to UK/Aus endeavour? Surely an autocorrect issue, but one which will drive me nuts on this beloved thread which I enjoy so much

Signed
interfering bored housewife ninny
Whoopsie

I'll report the thread, don't want any ninnies being put off!

Reactions: 3
And she has only noticed because she can’t tear herself away from here and is probably reading as much here as she is twattering away on Xitter.

Still only one public tweet questioning her whereabouts/ and it has had zero replies despite the tweeter re-tweeting it herself.

Nobody cares - in news that will shock absolutely no one here.

I know one thing though - she must be alright because her great friend in real life, confidant and supporter, Bex surely wouldn’t have got her slap on and overcome all her extreme mental and physical barriers to get her freak on with her other great Twitter pal, if RSM was not ok. There would have been oblique posts about taking time out to reflect, and winking nudging posts about needing to “be there” for people and the like. Christ, a vaguely remembered mate from 6th form passed recently and you would think it was her greatest friend ever with her Xitter react at the time.
PLOT TWIST maybe Bex, who is often on Twitter 'calling out bad parenting' has reported her. Otherwise, your girl would be sonewhat of a hypocrite given what RSM has posted about how she treats her kids 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoopsie

I'll report the thread, don't want any ninnies being put off!
Absolutely no shade, @usefullyuseless, and thanks
---
PLOT TWIST maybe Bex, who is often on Twitter 'calling out bad parenting' has reported her. Otherwise, your girl would be sonewhat of a hypocrite given what RSM has posted about how she treats her kids 🤔
Plot twist: Roadsidemum is not a complete you know what, and her post-grad research for her thesis in the field of The Power Balance of Social Media is now complete, and she's had to admit her data is completely skewed by an unexpected, diverse and observant group of people on Tattle.

Things I had forgotten:

° School meals
° Hamsters
° The beige man in the caravan with no walls (or something)
° Crystal and the Meth
° Menthol bath disaster thread (so crazy!)
° Her odd insistence in taking a bath; odd given how often she's been stuck in one. Hello, bath idiot!
° The contradictions shown here re laptop funding

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't actually be that surprised.

And I think SarahJay really shouldn't be essentially advertising Tattle lol.

• Haha
Is it possible her account has been suspended by Twitter after the baiting of suicide 10 days ago?

• Wow
Is it possible her account has been suspended by Twitter after the baiting of suicide 10 days ago?
Don’t know about twitter rules - for me it’s way too much of a coincidence that she was being all jokey jokey about essentially having a teenager meltdown and scream/swear in her face.

But I suppose it’s just as likely as any other reason. Unbound finally kicking her into touch. Kids (and wider family) finally telling her enough was enough and to shut it down. Jasper dumping her because the burgerings were not an adequate compensation for the horrors she would share. Or, just bored of being Roadsidemum - traveller with a small t and perpetual misery guts. Hell, she could have won the lottery. 🤷🏻

That is a good suggestion. It happened to Monroe a few months ago. As @CabalofBolorneaise said I don't think it looked like that, but she could easily have flounced and DELETED HER ACCOUNT after getting the notification.
Can anyone remind me of the altercation with her child? What was said?

Reactions: 7
Don’t know about twitter rules - for me it’s way too much of a coincidence that she was being all jokey jokey about essentially having a teenager meltdown and scream/swear in her face.

But I suppose it’s just as likely as any other reason. Unbound finally kicking her into touch. Kids (and wider family) finally telling her enough was enough and to shut it down. Jasper dumping her because the burgerings were not an adequate compensation for the horrors she would share. Or, just bored of being Roadsidemum - traveller with a small t and perpetual misery guts. Hell, she could have won the lottery. 🤷🏻
I'm not sure it'd be an Unbound thing as kicking her into touch would very surely be producing some work sooner than 2025 given how long she's had.

I think Jasper and/or some Social Care catching up.

Reactions: 6
If it’s children’s services related, but odd it’s happened at the weekend. I hope it is though, so the kids get some help.

Reactions: 8
That is a good suggestion. It happened to Monroe a few months ago. As @CabalofBolorneaise said I don't think it looked like that, but she could easily have flounced and DELETED HER ACCOUNT after getting the notification.
Can anyone remind me of the altercation with her child? What was said?
Basically it was some jokey jokey stuff about playing crap music on her kids speaker to get them out of bed. She was asking for suggestions after her crap choices finished (which included Lordi). But then it got a bit dark with the eldest (according to RsM) screaming she hates her tit face and her tit life or something to that effect, in RsMs face. Then boom. Really should have screenshotted.☹😒

If her kid has basically told anyone that her mum is RSM and they had a look, she has a lot of questions to answer - some of which, we can only dream of…after all, she has made out the kids are cared for when on her little shag meets - but who knows - maybe they were left to fend for themselves? The care stuff and the woe is me stuff …And she is so very vile as we know, that we have to wonder just exactly what we DON’T know.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Perhaps Louisa Britain is away from X so she can provide coverage of Storm Isha on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically it was some jokey jokey stuff about playing crap music on her kids speaker to get them out of bed. She was asking for suggestions after her crap choices finished (which included Lordi). But then it got a bit dark with the eldest (according to RsM) screaming she hates her tit face and her tit life or something to that effect, in RsMs face. Then boom. Really should have screenshotted.☹😒

If her kid has basically told anyone that her mum is RSM and they had a look, she has a lot of questions to answer - some of which, we can only dream of…after all, she has made out the kids are cared for when on her little shag meets - but who knows - maybe they were left to fend for themselves? The care stuff and the woe is me stuff …And she is so very vile as we know, that we have to wonder just exactly what we DON’T know.
You are on to something re the shag flights. She implies they are cared for which would make you think there is someone reliable and close at hand who can provide care, but then when she's not off having grim mating sessions, there is no-one around to help at all and she has to pay over the odds for booze and fag deliveries and lie in bed hungry and neglected.

None of it makes sense.
---
If it’s children’s services related, but odd it’s happened at the weekend. I hope it is though, so the kids get some help.
It was Friday afternoon. Maybe a phone call from school? I really can't think of any other reason that she'd nuke the whole account.

Reactions: 14