Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really hope one of the kids has either blocked her out the account and is holding it hostage, or the social have got involved. She's awful. The kids deserve a childhood

Reactions: 12
🚨 She's baaaaaaaaack 🚨

Screenshot_20240124_211446_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_211456_X.jpg

Can only assume she's referring to the Pokemon Not-A-Lawyer we're not supposed to talk about here. Lol at her blaming him for the lack of progress on the zine (presumably he hasn't been "harassing and stalking" her for the past 3 years?)

Nice subtle beg too, because of course there is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
🚨 She's baaaaaaaaack 🚨

View attachment 2711995View attachment 2711997

Can only assume she's referring to the Pokemon Not-A-Lawyer we're not supposed to talk about here. Lol at her blaming him for the lack of progress on the zine (presumably he hasn't been "harassing and stalking" her for the past 3 years?

I assume so which is ironic because he was claiming to have gone offline for basically the same reason recently.

Reactions: 15
Ye gads, that’s a very long way of saying absolutely nothing AND grabbing a little cashapp action too.

It’s horseshit, isn’t it.
---
Oh - and is probably just back from Burger time.

Reactions: 15
Yes - I should imagine the thread with Hattie Gladwell (albeit locked) is still knocking about somewhere. Her book was “still with unbound” in 2021. Now all links go to “page not found”. The book has evaporated like a puff of smoke. £15k that one was. And targeted people with physical and mental health issues so, like Jack and RSM, the people chipping in are statistically more likely to be on the lower end of affluence/least likely to have a wad of disposable income but also most likely to want to support “one of their own”.

The “refund” policy is awful. Hoops must be jumped through - you get “credit” if a project doesn’t appear and, if I remember, only have 30 days to turn the credit into cash or you are stuck with putting it onto a new “project”. In short - Unbound are NEVER out of pocket, they trouser the cash regardless of a projects status or fulfilment.
I’m so embarrassed but I donated to this back when she was first talking about it before I knew what she was like. No doubt I’m never seeing that tenner back
---
I assume so which is ironic because he was claiming to have gone offline for basically the same reason recently.
Didn’t that account go offline before she did her flounce? Or am I rapidly losing track of what day it is 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m so embarrassed but I donated to this back when she was first talking about it before I knew what she was like. No doubt I’m never seeing that tenner back
Nothing to be embarrassed about - the concept along with Unbound lending it credibility means that the only ones that should be embarrassed is Hattie and Unbound.

Speaking of which - imagine the desperation of RSM if she is having to pretend she will be a victim of family annihilation to get out of commitments - especially with the news coming out of Norwich this week. Absolutely shameful. Truly.

Still - everyone can catch up on Mother of the Year now and how she makes sure her kids get off to school in a great mood - ready to learn!

Reactions: 14
I thought he was too busy with Simon Harris these days? Very strange.

The DA stuff, as usual with these lot, absolutely grinds my gears. If you're at 'elevated' risk of serious harm/homicide then you're high risk. Living somewhere where the perp doesn't know where you live any more and you're happy to use fairly outing social media (including a photo on a beg) wouldn't hit that criteria.

Reactions: 13
Nothing to be embarrassed about - the concept along with Unbound lending it credibility means that the only ones that should be embarrassed is Hattie and Unbound.
thank you, that makes me feel a little better. I’ve since learned to do a LOT more critical thinking about online figures that seem to be doing good on the face of it (see also: Depher, JM). I now hope that grifting bastards of any political stripe are taken down, but as a relative leftie myself, I especially despise grifters like these who weaponise the compassion of others for their crimes!
---
I thought he was too busy with Simon Harris these days? Very strange.
i went back and looked and it seems that has been his main focus bar a brief spat with SuperCockWomble. I only recently saw his tweets about Our Lou so I hadn’t realised they were from last summer and thought they were much more recent!

Reactions: 6
Her update is the ramblings of a lunatic. Honestly she sounds quite mentally unwell, more so than usual. I am not criticising, I am concerned for the welfare of her children.

It's all gone a bit

Edit: I've reread. I cannot make sense of her update or what it means. Anybody?

Last edited:
Her update is the ramblings of a lunatic. Honestly she sounds quite mentally unwell, more so than usual. I am not criticising, I am concerned for the welfare of her children.

It's all gone a bit

Edit: I've reread. I cannot make sense of her update or what it means. Anybody?
I think it means
1. Just had a few days away and I am skint
2. Supposed to be really really poorly and bedbound - but that doesn’t gel well with a quick visit down south for a burgering
3. Unbound have been getting on at me to get on top of my part of the deal - aka editing and coordination of 20 stories for a book that is already massively overdue, embarrassingly out of date, - and I can’t be arsed any more.
4. I thought more people would miss me but only one publicly asked where I was so I felt the need to flounce back in most grandly instead of just get on with things.
5. Did I mention how expensive going away is?
6. No one likes to question the word of a woman citing DV (as Sarah calls it) and, to eclipse the other wretched scroungers, I am going right to the top of the pile with my story of potential murder - so take that!
7. I don’t like that my scams and grifting is becoming more apparent as each day goes by without the book I raised many thousands for - so I am going to pretend nasty man is stalking me. That will shut any public Twitter doubters.
8. Also - I like that I can pretend to be Scottish now and wanted to add a “wee” bit of the local vernacular in my post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course Supertwatskiiiiiiii has commented on her screed. Maybe she was right about them all being in touch, like some underground grifters' network. All very odd with LG supposedly going into hiding just after Twatski claimed she knew who he was. I do hope Jack didn't pass on his name or contact details to anyone (she'd have them from the CCJ debacle and she's already doxxed him once...).

Reactions: 14
Of course Supertwatskiiiiiiii has commented on her screed. Maybe she was right about them all being in touch, like some underground grifters' network. All very odd with LG supposedly going into hiding just after Twatski claimed she knew who he was. I do hope Jack didn't pass on his name or contact details to anyone (she'd have them from the CCJ debacle and she's already doxxed him once...).
I swear the altruistic-flavour grifters have a group chat where they are constantly bemoaning how unfair life is ft an occasional spicy day whenever one of them is getting their arses handed to them online

• Haha
🚨 She's baaaaaaaaack 🚨

View attachment 2711995View attachment 2711997

Can only assume she's referring to the Pokemon Not-A-Lawyer we're not supposed to talk about here. Lol at her blaming him for the lack of progress on the zine (presumably he hasn't been "harassing and stalking" her for the past 3 years?)

Said "wannabe Batman" (which tbf isn't a bad description) is a knob, but I'm not sure how anything he's done is inciting violence. Bits of it might, just, rise to being illegal (hacking people's Patreons, for one), but - as ever with RSM - we just get reasonably well written hyperbole.

She's posted that she's getting life insurance because there's a risk of "home invasion" or arson. Genuinely in stitches at this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's posted that she's getting life insurance because there's a risk of "home invasion" or arson. Genuinely in stitches at this.
Oh ffs. You aren't that important mate.
We only watch you because you are a massive grifter.
Nobody else gives a duck as literally about two people noticed she had gone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.