Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just a persistently aggressive aggravator for attention and it really annoys me that it annoys me šŸ¤£

Presumably she'd be paying full rent as well, so that's a decent chunk gone every month (not as much as if she was private renting, but still). She's also have to be driving a pretty new Merc to ensure there were no huge repair costs, so not quite sure where that cash would come from gofundme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just a persistently aggressive aggravator for attention and it really annoys me that it annoys me šŸ¤£

Presumably she'd be paying full rent as well, so that's a decent chunk gone every month (not as much as if she was private renting, but still). She's also have to be driving a pretty new Merc to ensure there were no huge repair costs, so not quite sure where that cash would come from gofundme
Rent or mortgage. And it won't be a cheap house, because your standards go up with your income. Someone on Ā£100K a year isn't living in the stabby end of somewhere with the associated cheap housing costs.

Reactions: 6
Resident in Scotland, 5% pension contribution because of the Ā£60K a year contribution cap, assuming no childcare or other deductions (charity, etc), no benefits like a car or health insurance which would increase your tax bill and reduce your take-home, Ā£5,199 take-home a month. You cannot do what she's saying on that salary. After school fees she'd be left with Ā£22,396 a year, Ā£1,866 a month, and she thinks she can get two foreign holidays, an expensive car, and everything else out of that? She's deluded.

View attachment 2722546
And no benefits

Reactions: 6
It's not amazing, but what she could be bringing in (excluding cashapps, kofis, assorted laundering methods, etc) from a random residential in Scotland is

Ā£2347/pcm (not counting FSM, holiday vouchers, free prescriptions, free dental, etc, etc). Which comes out as an equivalent of Ā£35,804 pa.

That's not too shabby, tbh. And if she earned NMW working 15 hrs per week (significantly less time than is spent online already), her income would be topped up to the equivalent of just under 44 grand a year. Obviously, fluctuating health conditions --that never seem to be affected when flying off for shags-- could mean that is genuinely impossible. But it might not.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240129_221250_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_221255_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_221307_X.jpg

It's just occurred to me that in all her rants about how unfair her situation is, she's never, not once, tried to put herself in her children's shoes and reflect on how this might be affecting them too.

No acknowledgement of how having to take on all those caring responsibilities will be adding further stress to difficult teenage years, how uprooting them from their support network to move across the country on a whim will have only made things a hundred times worse, how they may be struggling with the anxiety of knowing their primary caregiver is ill and unlikely to get better (from someone who grew up with a parent with a chronic illness - though thankfully not a selfish abusive twit with it - trust me, it does damage to a developing brain, no matter how hard said parent tries to minimise the impact).

No, just whinging that they didn't bring her water quickly enough. I'm not surprised they're starting to resent her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

It's just occurred to me that in all her rants about how unfair her situation is, she's never, not once, tried to put herself in her children's shoes and reflect on how this might be affecting them too.

No acknowledgement of how having to take on all those caring responsibilities will be adding further stress to difficult teenage years, how uprooting them from their support network to move across the country on a whim will have only made things a hundred times worse, how they may be struggling with the anxiety of knowing their primary caregiver is ill and unlikely to get better (from someone who grew up with a parent with a chronic illness - though thankfully not a selfish abusive twit with it - trust me, it does damage to a developing brain, no matter how hard said parent tries to minimise the impact).

No, just whinging that they didn't bring her water quickly enough. I'm not surprised they're starting to resent her.

From experience, her bellowing 'You ungrateful witches, I wish I was dead' is likely to elicit the response 'Yeah, so do we'. And I meant every word I muttered to myself (as I'd have been battered had she heard me - never seemed to affect her punching, kicking and slapping abilities).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

She probably asked them the second they came through the door from school without even a hi first or letting them do very basic things like, you know, go for a wee.

Honestly it costs nothing to have a bottle of water in your bedroom. Mine has been refilled with tap water #hoteshacks

ā€in crashā€ youā€˜ve mismanaged yourself and caused the crash, now youā€™d be best resting Louisa. That means no typing.

Reactions: 13
I'm totally out of date with benefits these days, but surely to goodness some of her benefits would fund a carer that isn't her kids?

I imagine Old Jasper has turned his Twitter notifications off by now.

Old Jasper needs to get to duck. Any sympathy I had for him has evaporated. He knows there are two young girls fending for themselves with this monster who blames them for not taking good enough care of her, who prioritises shagging over their basic care, who chooses getting pissed over meeting their basic needs, all while this enabling bleep watches on from afar and encourages her to get drunk and fly cross country for their grim mating sessions

Another day of neglect. Is anyone going to step in and save these girls from the dangers they face through her neglect and selfishness?

She does know they need to be parented? Right? They're young teenagers and they need emotional support if not an awful lot of practical support, help with schoolwork, etc. Are they just doing whatever they like while she "crashes"? How long until something happens, a household accident (god forbid) or teenage misadventure (again, god forbid). She can't or won't function as their primary care giver and she needs to take responsibility for that instead of lying in her pit tweeting round the clock.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to know what barrage of misguided anger she fired at the teenage boy she needs to buy chocolate for
---
I'm totally out of date with benefits these days, but surely to goodness some of her benefits would fund a carer that isn't her kids?

I imagine Old Jasper has turned his Twitter notifications off by now.
Possibly. I am trying to get my PIP increased (she def gets more than me) and I have a cleaner every week, private counselling and Iā€™m hoping to get a home carer to do cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Batman has been addressing the RSM situation on Twitter now that he is also back online.

I canā€™t work out if the guy is slightly bonkers or completely bonkers, and most of his investigative materials do seem to come from tattle. But he has taken JM to court in the past and does occasionally seem to get information on some of the grifters from other sources.

I do believe him though when he says he has no intention in giving away RSMā€™s location or putting her in any danger.

He also claims to have seen messages in a shared grifters WhatsApp, which although hilarious I am not sure what truth there is.

Attachments

What is most hateful about the spiteful old bag isn't the book business which is bloody awful and needs to be investigated, is the way she talks about her children.
Actual hatred and contempt for them. Not surprised they just left her festering in her smelly sex pit on soup tins for 19hrs. Probably the only respite they get from her swearing at them and demanding they heave her out of the bath again.
She's awful. One good thing is they are getting educated and hopefully will be able to leave home and her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am fortunate in that I am not disabled- however there have been points in my life where I have been temporarily incapacitated like after an op.

Surely, if you know you have bad days, you plan for them? Like making sure you have water in your room? Wet wipes of you cant get out of bed for a shower, may be even batch cooking so there is stuff in the freezer ? I know JM says poor people don't have the time/energy/capacity to batch cook, but she is , as always, utterly incorrect.

It seems like she can't plan anything that will help her health wise ? But she can move to Soctland. Weird.

Reactions: 14
But nice she can plan holidays šŸ™„
I strongly suspect she won't have a crash in Barcelona. Wierd that.

Screenshot_20240130_093454.jpg

But no doubt she'll have to stay in bed for three weeks after.
And there will be the inevitable fight with someone on the plane. And people judging her because she's in a wheelchair and her partner isn't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To have the brass balls to post the tit she did yesterday and then follow it up with holiday plans with Old Jasper. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 20
This private X group *and* WhatsApp super-private group seems a stretch, to me.

The LG looner is just as cryptic as the grifters. Show the screenies, name the names, if his brief is real just get it done.

I submit that all of the toads are far too busy on X, gaming, on X, being electrocuted, on X, Xing about their absence of health, etc, to have any more time for private groups.

Bex and RSM apparently spent an overnight stay together. RSM nearly died, Bex had to ask them to leave due to her son's behaviour/disability/meltdown etc.

BUT: what if that was a plan cooked up on the private group/s a decoy for the [WHAT? DECOY FOR WHAT?].

My head is spinning with the meta data.

Who is the admin of these groups? Who decides who will join? Is an explanatory memorandum sent to new participants inviting them to make an EOI? Are T&Cs sent, and a list of rules? Do they accept with an enthusiastic "Yo, fellow grifters, great to be here. I've accumulated X followers on X, have groomed several of the ready to give money, what are your views on Kickstarter for "product" v GoFundMe for free stuff?"

Further and finally, your Honour, I ask if it would not be easier for these people to shut up and just enjoy their lives?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This private X group *and* WhatsApp super-private group seems a stretch, to me.

The LG looner is just as cryptic as the grifters. Show the screenies, name the names, if his brief is real just get it done.

I submit that all of the toads are far too busy on X, gaming, on X, being electrocuted, on X, Xing about their absence of health, etc, to have any more time for private groups.

Bex and RSM apparently spent an overnight stay together. RSM nearly died, Bex had to ask them to leave due to her son's behaviour/disability/meltdown etc.

BUT: what if that was a plan cooked up on the private group/s a decoy for the [WHAT? DECOY FOR WHAT?].

My head is spinning with the meta data.

Who is the admin of these groups? Who decides who will join? Is an explanatory memorandum sent to new participants inviting them to make an EOI? Are T&Cs sent, and a list of rules? Do they accept with an enthusiastic "Yo, fellow grifters, great to be here. I've accumulated X followers on X, have groomed several of the ready to give money, what are your views on Kickstarter for "product" v GoFundMe for free stuff?"

Further and finally, your Honour, I ask if it would not be easier for these people to shut up and just enjoy their lives?
If there is such a group I imagine the framework is 'bullied on Tattle and twitter'.
Can't imagine who'd be on it as they all seem to fall out with each other. Unless, as you say, the public dissent is all a cunning plan šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.