Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neglecting the kids and being a bleep to her partner.

Another wonderful day in the life of RSM brosdcast online to raise awareness of what a vile individual she is.

Screenshot_20240128_085450_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240128_104203_X.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So from the sounds of it, she spent Saturday morning talking to Jasper then slept from 1pm until 8am this morning. Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Expensive 6 days in hiding and a broken bed held up by her food bank can collection not cutting the mustard.

Hold onto your hats, mithering ninnies. We know what comes next.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She drove her car into church? Yes I can see why God would be annoyed by that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She drove her car into church? Yes I can see why God would be annoyed by that
Never mind God, she'll have pissed off the church flower ladies. Her only hope now is to change her appearance, leave the country, and go into hiding. I hear South America is nice at this time of year.

• Haha
Nice to know God thinks she's a bleep too TBH. Wish she'd duck off again.

View attachment 2720005
We have sufficient experience to know it's a £50 bill and not a scrap-the-car bill.

See earlier notes on:

Dishwasher
Washing machine x 2
Laptop/s
Previous car (haha remember the seatbelt issue)
Prawns for Xmas lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The suspense! The tension is unbearable. This is worse than when she thought she might die by falling in a hole in the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The suspense! The tension is unbearable. This is worse than when she thought she might die by falling in a hole in the floor.
The hole in the floor! I love a collaborative memory.

At least the car will take her mind off the murder threats.

Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to buy chocolate as an apology to a teenage boy.

This idiot's cuntiness knows no bounds

Screenshot_20240129_122508_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What are we thinking? Ran him over in her chair? Told him to boil himself alive because he beat LO in a History test? One or both of the Krays pulled his fingernails?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's retweeted herself. Again.
Assume she's forgotten about tax, NI. Because 100k isn't what gets to your bank. If you paid into as pension, it would be about 60k take home so she thinks on 20k she can have foreign holidays and a Merc? It's very JM, grand statement which is bollocks.

1000019339.jpg

I know 100k is a great salary, and all the obvious stuff. She just does bring out the worst in me when she says this crap! It's what I hate about the grifters, making me feel like a sanctimonious pearl clutching Tory.

I wonder if she's not finding Scotland as cheap as she thought. Plus the dad isn't bringing food round (skip diving, yellow sticker or just normal) so is she finally having to budget? The tips & income from Twitter are likely drying up so after a few good years she's having to think about things again.

• Sad
She's retweeted herself. Again.
Assume she's forgotten about tax, NI. Because 100k isn't what gets to your bank. If you paid into as pension, it would be about 60k take home so she thinks on 20k she can have foreign holidays and a Merc? It's very JM, grand statement which is bollocks.

View attachment 2722309

I know 100k is a great salary, and all the obvious stuff. She just does bring out the worst in me when she says this crap! It's what I hate about the grifters, making me feel like a sanctimonious pearl clutching Tory.

I wonder if she's not finding Scotland as cheap as she thought. Plus the dad isn't bringing food round (skip diving, yellow sticker or just normal) so is she finally having to budget? The tips & income from Twitter are likely drying up so after a few good years she's having to think about things again.
Resident in Scotland, 5% pension contribution because of the £60K a year contribution cap, assuming no childcare or other deductions (charity, etc), no benefits like a car or health insurance which would increase your tax bill and reduce your take-home, £5,199 take-home a month. You cannot do what she's saying on that salary. After school fees she'd be left with £22,396 a year, £1,866 a month, and she thinks she can get two foreign holidays, an expensive car, and everything else out of that? She's deluded.

1706552081684.png

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.