Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, pointless hyperbole. I get that she might be scared, but that doesn't make her fears likely to happen.

Reactions: 10
She's really putting the screws on ML.

Horrible manipulative person.

"Move in with me! I'm at risk of arson and home invasion!"

Reactions: 11
Again, pointless hyperbole. I get that she might be scared, but that doesn't make her fears likely to happen.
And if I was that scared I'd stay off line and live a quiet life. Not keep putting my dramas in the public domain.
Priorities šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
What a load of rubbish, shopping for home insurance. She means contents insurance for a start, the landlord will have insurance in case someone burns the house down. If I thought my home was going to be subject to an arson attack, I donā€™t think insuring a Ā£300 toothbrush would be on my to do list.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long before we get a good old fashioned grifter begā€¦ā€credible threatsā€ ā€œhave to leave urgentlyā€ ā€œvan hire/depositsā€ and a whole host of other vague sums required. With, of course, no ā€œreceiptsā€ because DANGER!!!! Maybe even a big push on the council up there for a nice little adapted bungalow in the sticks, secured, cheap and long term tenancy ahead of the usual waiting lists.

Itā€™s utter horse tit. She has he a few vague DMs daring to question One In Five and the begging AT BEST - and is now using it to her full advantage for attention seeking, sympathy, and deflection of duties and commitments. Probably brow beating and terrifying her kids to boot. Thatā€™s if ANY of it is true, which I very sincerely doubt.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve not seen any tweets by ā€˜Batmanā€™ threatening to release the address details of any of the people he is ā€˜investigatingā€™.

Quite interesting he is also not posting on Twitter due to people supposedly making threats to his life also.

I feel sorry for the police that have had to deal with the pair of them (if any police reports have actually been made), it would be like dealing with a bunch of primary school kids telling tales on each other

Reactions: 15
Maybe if she, I don't know, fulfilled her Unbound obligations then no one would be questioning her and she wouldn't have to do the Twitter equivalent of a 15 year old screaming I HATE YOU and running off to their room? Just a thought

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the police that have had to deal with the pair of them (if any police reports have actually been made), it would be like dealing with a bunch of primary school kids telling tales on each other
And I suspect the response would be the same: "go and sit on opposite sides of the the room and ignore each other".

All these arses have the same cheek.

Lol, this hilarious and concise, scathing comment is a double comment. I love myself right now as much as Roadsidemum loves a bath.

Reactions: 8
She's posted that she's getting life insurance because there's a risk of "home invasion" or arson. Genuinely in stitches at this.
If she's not talking about it, why is she talking about it?
Screenshot_2024-01-25-22-36-14-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

---
She's really putting the screws on ML.

Horrible manipulative person.

"Move in with me! I'm at risk of arson and home invasion!"
For real, though, disabled people lose a lot of entitlements if they cohabit. It's a disgrace that any relationship should have such pressure placed on it.

Obviously RSM is still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How long before we get a good old fashioned grifter begā€¦ā€credible threatsā€ ā€œhave to leave urgentlyā€ ā€œvan hire/depositsā€ and a whole host of other vague sums required. With, of course, no ā€œreceiptsā€ because DANGER!!!! Maybe even a big push on the council up there for a nice little adapted bungalow in the sticks, secured, cheap and long term tenancy ahead of the usual waiting lists.

Itā€™s utter horse tit. She has he a few vague DMs daring to question One In Five and the begging AT BEST - and is now using it to her full advantage for attention seeking, sympathy, and deflection of duties and commitments. Probably brow beating and terrifying her kids to boot. Thatā€™s if ANY of it is true, which I very sincerely doubt.
Reported to the Police, Lawyers involved

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually buy this? I liked the bit yesterday when she said that if 'Batman' walked into any local Police station then they'd know how to contact her. No hun, it absolutely does not work like that.

And if I was that scared I'd stay off line and live a quiet life. Not keep putting my dramas in the public domain.
Priorities šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly. Why would you live your life online if you and your children were genuinely at risk of murder?

It's utter, utter BS and all a big tin rattle as is everything she does. All of this is to avoid accountability. I don't believe her at all.

Does anyone actually buy this? I liked the bit yesterday when she said that if 'Batman' walked into any local Police station then they'd know how to contact her. No hun, it absolutely does not work like that.
The Essex Celeb Squad absolutely do work like this. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, Crispy!

• Haha
Why would you live your life online if you and your children were genuinely at risk of murder?
This is the thing. People who are actually in danger most likely wouldn't use social media at all, pseudonym or not.

Well she is back in fine fettle. A thread to make sure we all knowā€¦

1. My kids arenā€™t in care yet (so she says)
2. Another broken household item šŸ’øšŸ’°šŸ’ø( a bed that has taken some action lately! šŸ¤¢)
3. I am highly skilled, superior to all, and can fix it
4. Need tools though
5. And M.E. - donā€™t forget I have M.E.
PS - I still have a BoyFriend!

Strangely, no thread about why her ā€œbookā€ has been earmarked for 2025 publication - 4 years after the Big Beg.

For Google - Louisa Britain (a fake name) and Unbound are scamming over Ā£20k for a non existent book called One In Five - which is now already woefully out of date even before it is published (unlikely to happen) and she has used the project to data mine poverty tales.

BTW - just remembered the ā€œsend a copy to your MPā€ option. Really? Imagine if you signed up for THAT? Most of the targeted ones will be binning it on receipt, if it ever sees the light of day - as they will neither no longer be MPs, or give a tit anyway. Lee Anderson wouldnā€™t use it to wipe his arse in the GB News studio toilets. Much less read it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she is back in fine fettle. A thread to make sure we all knowā€¦

1. My kids arenā€™t in care yet (so she says)
2. Another broken household item šŸ’øšŸ’°šŸ’ø( a bed that has taken some action lately! šŸ¤¢)
3. I am highly skilled, superior to all, and can fix it
4. Need tools though
5. And M.E. - donā€™t forget I have M.E.
PS - I still have a BoyFriend!

Strangely, no thread about why her ā€œbookā€ has been earmarked for 2025 publication - 4 years after the Big Beg.

For Google - Louisa Britain (a fake name) and Unbound are scamming over Ā£20k for a non existent book called One In Five - which is now already woefully out of date even before it is published (unlikely to happen) and she has used the project to data mine poverty tales.

BTW - just remembered the ā€œsend a copy to your MPā€ option. Really? Imagine if you signed up for THAT? Most of the targeted ones will be binning it on receipt, if it ever sees the light of day - as they will neither no longer be MPs, or give a tit anyway. Lee Anderson wouldnā€™t use it to wipe his arse in the GB News studio toilets. Much less read it.
If it's not her first furniture fix, she should surely have the tools already? It's not like you buy a drill for one job and then throw it away, is it? Anyway, there are tool libraries in Scotland, she can borrow what she needs, for FREE (sorry, crossover from the Carly Burd threads there).

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.