Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
1000002234.jpg

Am I being overly sensitive or is this...not okay to post? She's never escaping the racism allegations.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oddly that’s a complete list of the threads I follow on Tattle. If only Sazzle had published this couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have had to do my own homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
'He's a cute boy but he had wonky teeth'
😳 😳 😳

Imagine the boy's mum on X:
'She's a nice girl but her mother is a demented c*nt'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Wooh

VIP Member
A couple of days sans Roadsidemum. Probably preparing the zine launch with her usual joie de vivre!

Screenshot_2024-04-19-11-20-57-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-19-11-21-35-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-19-11-21-57-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon it was

'This is an age restricted delivery, I need to hand it to somebody over 18'
'My Mum's in bed'
'It's got a bottle of gin in it, I can't give it to you'
'MUM! MUM!'
<Snoring sounds>
'She's asleep'
'I can't give it to you, then'
'But that's our dinner'
'OK, I'll leave you the food, but I can't leave you the rest'

3 hours later
'WHERE'S MY FUCKING GIN????????'
'The Uber man took it'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I've just been sent this exclusive transcript from the WhatsApp group.

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: Alright, which one of you mendacious ninnies hacked my Patreon? Do you actually want me to STOP BREATHING!?

Tan Smith: Probably the same wankbadgers who leaked my Hitler cosplay pics. Fucking Tory cunts, I bet they give each other blowjobs too. Gaaaaaay.

Sarah Vajayjay: I bet it was Felicia, this seems like a situatiok shed be involved with tbh.

Bex: I'll ask my acquaintance Fishingforanswers to make some discreet enquiries. I bet I'll - sorry, she'll - be able to figure out who it was.

Louisa Britain: Going...into...crash...

Sarah Vajayjay: since wear all here, does ne1 want to volunteer to read my Tattke page so I can finally download my ourkive and write my police report? Pls RT

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: I'm BUSY right now but remind me in the morning - ADHD puppybrain!

Bex: Sorry hun, I've already used up all my spoons adulting today and am also currently plugged into the mains.

Tan Smith: I'd love to Sarah but I'm tied up with all my activism at the moment. I've just come up with my latest insult - pissflamingo. If this doesn't get the Tories out, nothing will!

Sarah Vajayjay: fine you bunch of CUNTS, I've asked my bestfriend to do it. Your probably all Felicia anyway.

Louisa Britain: Oh Jasper you're such a tease! Of course I'm wearing the corset from our date night at Not-a-Wetherspoons.

Louisa Britain: Ignore that ladies, it was meant for ML. You know, my boyfriend? Anyway, still...in...crash...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Why is she SUCH a [redacted]?

Today's incident. 🙄

1000002376.jpg
1000002377.jpg
1000002378.jpg

1000002379.jpg

If the "rather large" woman had cut in front of her at the crossing, she'd 100% be ranting about that too.

Everyone encounters annoying people in public from time to time. And I absolutely know that disabled people face ignorance and microaggressions those of us who are able-bodied can't begin to understand.

But if you literally cannot leave the house without becoming involved in some kind of dispute or confrontation, you're the problem.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Nonah

VIP Member
my name ML,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and RSM
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.

i lik the bred.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I wonder how many of those people are actually in need of emergency treatment because they're having heart attacks, their baby has gone floppy and unresponsive, their child's trach is blocked, their partner's face has dropped and they can't speak, they've been too busy keeping pressure on a wound to remember to get the blue badge out of the glovebox or a thousand other ways that they are both in far more need of urgent medical attention and entitled to use the space that somebody who claims to be insensible, in absolute agony, but is also able to drive, to sit and wait and then get a wheelchair out before then getting their phone out to make more pathetic attempts to get her boyfriend to come back and take care of her and the children again.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
1000002162.jpg

Casually throwing out death threats now, is it? As so many have said, the fact we're not getting anything close to approaching the full story rather suggests there's a lot more to the situation than "Evil delivery driver STOLE FROM ME and ABUSED MY KIDS."

• Wow
  • Angry

Wooh

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-03-16-10-22-58-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-16-10-23-22-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It's nearly a full house!

RSM is sicker than anyone else!
RN has fucked up;
But is okay;
Something about power being used, but it's actually okay;
A (probably swarthy) unpredictable man!

What we need is Bex to chime in with a photo of the night she NEARLY DIED and all the bells shall chime

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
🚨 She's baaaaaaaaack 🚨

Screenshot_20240124_211446_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_211456_X.jpg

Can only assume she's referring to the Pokemon Not-A-Lawyer we're not supposed to talk about here. Lol at her blaming him for the lack of progress on the zine (presumably he hasn't been "harassing and stalking" her for the past 3 years?)

Nice subtle beg too, because of course there is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
@Wooh I'd forgotten about the RN incident.

For posterity:

Screenshot_20240209_144747_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_144758_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_144806_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_144820_X.jpg

RN's hair: if you won't take care of it I'll make you look like a toilet brush, deal with it

RSM's hair: my hair is an extension of my soul and to cut it will consign me to LITERAL DEATH

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240324_110946_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_110953_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_110957_X.jpg

So despite "almost dying" from an asthma attack that required "intense treatment" at 5am, just 6 hours later she's off for a lovely day out in ML's nice car (had to get that bit in there, I guess?), dressed like "an Princess". Why does nothing about this fucking fantasist's life stand up to scrutiny? I have asthma and wouldn't be making plans a few hours after a moderate attack, let alone one that nearly killed me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20