Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For posterity and our burping amusement, the funniest twinset of tweets Roadsidemum could have contrived:

Screenshot_20230510_214424_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230510_214342_Chrome.jpg

Or, as I like to sing: I've got me a KEBAB, it's as big as a whale, and it's about to set SAAAAIIILLLLLL!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine how she'd be kicking off if someone else made that disgusting comment about a starving child? I get that she's attempting to be ironic but it's just gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Here’s a heads up, they’re massive. You’re obliged to tell people it would have fed two of you/you’ve saved half for later etc
I’ve had a grilled chicken kebab but never one of these gross kebab meat things. The smell and appearance make me feel queasy far less eating one.

Reactions: 2
"Your sort."

Screenshot_20230510-185336_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230510-185345_Twitter.jpg

Why is she acting like this Scotland move is to some exclusive gated community?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
To just add a bit of balance
PIP make you tell them about how you are on your “worst day” kind of like a psychological set up to fail, because who wants to say they only get up to have a wee otherwise it’s bedbound all day woohoo. Especially if you’ve just been to the chemist and the post office that day.
Anyways, fluctuating conditions, it’s perfectly reasonable to sometimes be able to walk, go out etc and they shouldn’t take your benefits over that. Although FB pics of your week long triathlon and white water rafting expedition is another matter…

Oh, I know - I was in receipt of high rate care and mobility until they hit on the right biologic after long years of trying everything else. Pretty sure that there was at least one investigation instigated by my ex, too (misspent youth and childhood induced hypervigilance means I notice people parked up to observe those going to and fro; the odds of them being there to see if my 83 year old neighbour was running a trap house was a lot lower than the odds they were there to see whether I could actually run up and down the five flights of stairs, go off road mountain biking with the kids and carry heavy shopping back two miles from Sainsbury's). It's also more common in the run up to an appeal, anecdotally, especially as some people will turn up to those and the capability assessments like Harvey Weinstein and his walking frame before being caught on camera cure the instant they thought they were out of sight.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Plot twist - RM is herself a hamster, albeit one that has gained a degree of sentience and learned to speak in RP on radio phone-ins.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw - classic RSM is out to play tonight.

Piggybacking off the back of a big trending hashtag with made up tit about her kid and the usual stereotypical guest stars direct from her imagination.

Welcome back!

PS - when is the zine out? 😄
Honestly surprised she didn’t just keep LO off for the week, I thought that’s what she was gearing up for with the norovirus (there’s been an “outbreak” where I am too).

Reactions: 6
Honestly surprised she didn’t just keep LO off for the week, I thought that’s what she was gearing up for with the norovirus (there’s been an “outbreak” where I am too).
Well who would have stood up for poor little foster care addict parents “Evan” against the ebil rich know it all Marvin, who said it was easy even though it’s so hard the teacher failed?
IDK what SATS are like but I’m guessing it’s Junior level maths and english. High falootin’ careers and a MA in Music Production won’t help

Reactions: 6
RSM has been watching Trainspotting as research for her move. Inspired by it - she has created a diatribe of drivel with more than one hint of discrimination despite her own constant gripes of being the discriminatee! Still - thanks for the giggle before work…any chance those energy drained automatic thumbs could crack on with the Zine and pay out to the contributors who, having kissed last summer and Christmas to spend their £250, may have an idea to spend it this year?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RSM has been watching Trainspotting as research for her move. Inspired by it - she has created a diatribe of drivel with more than one hint of discrimination despite her own constant gripes of being the discriminatee! Still - thanks for the giggle before work…any chance those energy drained automatic thumbs could crack on with the Zine and pay out to the contributors who, having kissed last summer and Christmas to spend their £250, may have an idea to spend it this year?
She needs to get over the bleeping hamster cage incident. If she knew the street was so bad why did she even leave it out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.