Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RSM has been watching Trainspotting as research for her move. Inspired by it - she has created a diatribe of drivel with more than one hint of discrimination despite her own constant gripes of being the discriminatee! Still - thanks for the giggle before work…any chance those energy drained automatic thumbs could crack on with the Zine and pay out to the contributors who, having kissed last summer and Christmas to spend their £250, may have an idea to spend it this year?
It's those scary low paid foreign workers again. Leering at the kids, stealing the food, and scared to come to the front door.

How many food deliveries does this self proclaimed povvo get?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to get over the bleeping hamster cage incident. If she knew the street was so bad why did she even leave it out there?
Because ultimately she is an incredibly lazy and selfish person that wouldn’t dream of either going to the tip or using Freecycle/FB Marketplace. And wants engagement.

Reactions: 7
For a woman who used to provide transformative services to vulnerable kids & young adults, she sure has a lot to say today.

In fairness, no food delivery person leers at my children, for I have none and, also, it didn't happen to the Krays

Screenshot_20230513_221155_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Urrrrggghh imagine being like a normal person and getting a job and she’s your bleeping colleague.
Imaging being GRT and this is who the Council sends as outreach ffs

Reactions: 14
It's those scary low paid foreign workers again. Leering at the kids, stealing the food, and scared to come to the front door.

How many food deliveries does this self proclaimed povvo get?
At least delivery drivers don't have big knives, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Real news. NewsFLASH:

Roadsidemum saying something normal, in a normal manner

Screenshot_20230520_002951_Chrome.jpg

I'm worried about her, it's not easy behaving well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually getting angry about something which warrants it¹ for a change.

¹I don't even drive, but it's annoying when people do it to, say, the bus I'm on

Reactions: 3
I swore occasionally (and got shouted at for it) at 10-11. Didn't start doing it regularly until I started working in Engineering at about 29 though 😅

• Haha
It’s not that unusual to be sweary at that age, especially not if what she’s said about the area they are in is true.

It’s not that unusual to be sweary at that age, especially not if what she’s said about the area they are in is true.
I’m one of these people who dialect swaps / idiolect swaps etc, depending on who I’m with. I never swore in front of my Mum ever. Even as an adult. I never swore in front of my kid. Not even now that she’s an adult. She doesn’t swear in front of me. Well not randomly. We both do it occasionally if merited.
Edit. What I’m clumsily trying to say is swearing is a weapon to be used sparingly. Don’t be in the habit of it just being casual speech.

I’m one of these people who dialect swaps / idiolect swaps etc, depending on who I’m with. I never swore in front of my Mum ever. Even as an adult. I never swore in front of my kid. Not even now that she’s an adult. She doesn’t swear in front of me. Well not randomly. We both do it occasionally if merited.
Edit. What I’m clumsily trying to say is swearing is a weapon to be used sparingly. Don’t be in the habit of it just being casual speech.
I try not to swear in front of my dad's aunt, even though she 1) is hard of hearing and probably wouldn't notice and 2) worked as civilian staff for the police for 40 years and has heard it all before, and has pointed that out several times.

I more generally try to avoid saying bleep because my mum, among other people, really don't like it. Doesn't always work when she isn't there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some nice classic RSM to get up to today. Trying to have a rage at Premier Inn but having to back down. Good god, that poor bloke dealing with her (although I very much think the IRL RSM is a mouse compared to the gobshite wanker she is here).

And bless her - HOURS! HOURS it takes to dress her kids in something other than rags! Those automatic thumbs are never off duty!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just set up Vinted alerts babe, so much quicker and would free your time up for rants at poor hotel staff x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.