Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I also pondered this, but then because she doesn’t have PIP…but then again, maybe the person is also disabled without PIP or a blue badge, and it’s a convenient place. How does she know he can walk 100 yards back and forth?
I know here a consultant and/or GP letter describing the disability is generally enough for the application to be approved (relative got theirs while still in the PIP application loop), and I’m absolutely sure hers would be, but I imagine it’s one of those things that varies by location as it’s council administered.

She’d be the first to scream about the other driver not knowing she could walk etc if the situation was reversed too. She’s such a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
If she does then she’s quite possibly moaning about someone who also has a blue badge. She does come across as the type who would sit and watch others parking in disabled spaces with badge and make judgements about whether they really need it.
100% would give you a load of tit if you came out of an accessible toilet while she was waiting to use it.

Reactions: 8
Yup I also pondered this, but then because she doesn’t have PIP…but then again, maybe the person is also disabled without PIP or a blue badge, and it’s a convenient place. How does she know he can walk 100 yards back and forth?
My friend got their blue badge based on a doctor's letter (leg amputation, doctor basically wrote "leg not growing back, give her a blue badge" and the council went "yeah, fair enough, here you go,"), and her PIP took months, despite, you know, the whole "leg not growing back" thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2155887No meanness or incorrect conclusions here #car park. Everything normal in the world of Roadsidemum'sbum

Benefit fraud investigators work weekends and Bank Holidays; it's the perfect time to get a bedbound, in need of 24 hour intensive care and supervision claimant driving her non adapted own vehicle safely/competently/aggressively, in charge of children, shopping and starting rows with randoms in other vehicles who are noting her reach for her handbag and applying make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Benefit fraud investigators work weekends and Bank Holidays; it's the perfect time to get a bedbound, in need of 24 hour intensive care and supervision claimant driving her non adapted own vehicle safely/competently/aggressively, in charge of children, shopping and starting rows with randoms in other vehicles who are noting her reach for her handbag and applying make up.
To just add a bit of balance
PIP make you tell them about how you are on your “worst day” kind of like a psychological set up to fail, because who wants to say they only get up to have a wee otherwise it’s bedbound all day woohoo. Especially if you’ve just been to the chemist and the post office that day.
Anyways, fluctuating conditions, it’s perfectly reasonable to sometimes be able to walk, go out etc and they shouldn’t take your benefits over that. Although FB pics of your week long triathlon and white water rafting expedition is another matter…

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230509-213627_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230509-214213_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, "choose violence" when you were apparently umming and ahhing about getting a takeaway for the kids the other night, then sent them out to buy frozen chips and "frozenmeatlikesubstancesinabox" instead. Different when mummy wants a treat, isn't it?

Hope it gives you the shits xx 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Where's the book Louisa?

I'm not a hater BTW, I just think your bullshit should be called out.

Hopefully you didn't come across any scary foreign men while buying your kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where's the book Louisa?

I'm not a hater BTW, I just think your bullshit should be called out.

Hopefully you didn't come across any scary foreign men while buying your kebab.
She must have been so scared, as he brandished the knife to slice the kebab meat. So she’s never had a kebab before? Coz anyone who has knows that they’re bleeping massive

Reactions: 5
I wish I'd had a massive kebab, I love them.

They're not as huge as they should be!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Norovirus or too much kebab. Either way I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near that!! Also people telling her ways to stop norovirus developing into vomiting. Emm not likely. If it’s in there it WILL find a way out. That’s its method of propagation. My only experience of norovirus is that it happened completely without warning. Anyway. Good luck to her.
IMG_1974.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think the kebab may be coming back to haunt her...

Screenshot_20230510-100317_Twitter.jpg

If she isn't ranting at the takeaway place/threatening to sue the scary foreign man by the time I check back tonight, I'll be bitterly disappointed.

Edit: great minds @alphaspagbol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I don't wish illness on anyone, but after her twatty tweets about the kebab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.