Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Who raised them socially aware and fiesty?'
Omg the humblebragging cringe 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who seems to be quite political the blasé attitude to local elections is, well, something.

Reactions: 11
I wonder who raised the kid to be a passive aggressive hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Who raised them socially aware and fiesty?'
Omg the humblebragging cringe 😂
Especially cringe combined with the complete lack of compassion for her own mother… if it’s true. Combined with that and her pride over RN who actually seemed to do a pretty poor job at communicating that her mum needed emergency help, it’s quite scary that they’re basically young carers - both for them and for her.

Reactions: 5
If they are a real family then the only reason that social services and the education welfare service aren’t heavily involved is that there is no money left and all the departments are understaffed. In my day they would have been all over that family like a rash but I think that things are stretched very thin in these times of austerity.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If they are a real family then the only reason that social services and the education welfare service aren’t heavily involved is that there is no money left and all the departments are understaffed. In my day they would have been all over that family like a rash but I think that things are stretched very thin in these times of austerity.
I think she knows the right things to say too. I’m assuming from everything she’s said she’s actually middle class too, she’ll be portraying it all as they help her as does RD but they’re coping fine and I’d bet a lot of money she’s portrayed herself taking RN out of education as she’s taken her out because of her anxiety/general SN and is talking a lot of talk about all the education and the routine to them (SS/education services may well not know she is RSM, I think a lot of details have been changed for “anonymity” and even more is just made up so it might not line up with the real them)

I think she knows the right things to say too. I’m assuming from everything she’s said she’s actually middle class too, she’ll be portraying it all as they help her as does RD but they’re coping fine and I’d bet a lot of money she’s portrayed herself taking RN out of education as she’s taken her out because of her anxiety/general SN and is talking a lot of talk about all the education and the routine to them (SS/education services may well not know she is RSM, I think a lot of details have been changed for “anonymity” and even more is just made up so it might not line up with the real them)
I agree that she knows the system - she used to do GRT outreach presumably for the council. That role will cross over with children’s services plenty so she will know how to play it.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230508_171150_Chrome.jpg
No meanness or incorrect conclusions here #car park. Everything normal in the world of Roadsidemum'sbum

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'd love her to elaborate on how exactly this man has bullied her.

I'm sure he is one of the lower orders. How dare he.

Reactions: 10
The irony is we can easily imagine this story told from her perspective as the person waiting for the parking space.

"Man in white Nissan refusing to leave parking space he no longer needs. He is denying me the space on purpose to bully and intimidate me because he knows I am disabled. He wants me to go to a nearby car park, and on bleeping principle, I decline"

• Sad
Reactions: 18
"Very Women special in special secret Volvo wagon waved to me signifying 'ahoy am leaving' taking long time very much with lipstick 💄 and rear vision mirror 🪞. Happy to wait. Seems drama not mine."

Surely Louisa has a blue badge?
mind you, you really need PIP a lot of the time to get one
If she does then she’s quite possibly moaning about someone who also has a blue badge. She does come across as the type who would sit and watch others parking in disabled spaces with badge and make judgements about whether they really need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If she does then she’s quite possibly moaning about someone who also has a blue badge. She does come across as the type who would sit and watch others parking in disabled spaces with badge and make judgements about whether they really need it.
Yup I also pondered this, but then because she doesn’t have PIP…but then again, maybe the person is also disabled without PIP or a blue badge, and it’s a convenient place. How does she know he can walk 100 yards back and forth?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.