Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Shimmering for thread title suggestion. Inspired by RSM's own words when an Uber driver stole food from her. Or something like that.
No idea how to provide a summary tbh šŸ˜‚
She's still very angry.
Still moving to Scotland.
Still no zine.

Please feel free to add more!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty confident this title will still be making me cackle by the time we roll around to page 50 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I'm also confident RSM won't have mentioned the zine or moved by that point.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The move to Scotland may be in the offing! Will RN be allowed to attend school up there? Will LO be asked to rewrite the curriculum on Scottish history once those wild celts realise what a genius is in their midst? Will RSM be able to use her vague association with Catholicism as an identity for people to bash? What will become of RD who lives on the drive?
I cannae wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There has been mention of the book - after complaints and at least one "the dog ate my homework" of an excuse, Unbound took it off her and gave it to a proper editor.

Reactions: 5
Why is she posting proudly about her LO making fun of a boy for having ā€œlong yellow nails with black spotsā€? If thatā€™s true, then at their age, sheā€™s mocking another child for being neglected by their parents. Charming, Louisa. What happens when the other kids turn round and mock LO for having to push you around? Or because theyā€™re late because you struggled to get to school? It wonā€™t be ok, will it? So why is it ok for your little Kray to mock another child for something they have no control over (and if his nails are yellow and black it could equally be due to a medical condition but the same applies, something not the boys fault in the slightest.)

Edited to not double post as I finally found the old thread: looks like UC rent in Scotland can go straight to the LL but it also seems like it would be RSMs choice. I know here if people were moved from HB to UC, they generally did the procedure to make sure the rent still went straight to the HA but perhaps different areas have different thresholds on whether theyā€™ll allow thatā€¦ or different advisors knowing the ones here!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Episode eleventythousand of ā€œMy child is so very VERY special - so I must also be, as their motherā€. If the poor sod exists at all. I wonder if itā€™s the one she has decided is a lesbian? Or the one that is treated as an indentured dogsbody and coffee supplier.

Also - brownie points for ā€œundiagnosedā€ conditions - holding out for a bit more disability benefit RSM? No wonder her and Bex are special friends.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Episode eleventythousand of ā€œMy child is so very VERY special - so I must also be, as their motherā€. If the poor sod exists at all. I wonder if itā€™s the one she has decided is a lesbian? Or the one that is treated as an indentured dogsbody and coffee supplier.

Also - brownie points for ā€œundiagnosedā€ conditions - holding out for a bit more disability benefit RSM? No wonder her and Bex are special friends.
In short Louisa, no normal parent would need your input on anything related to parenting. Hth.

Reactions: 9
I think Iā€™ve said this before but I absolutely 100% do not believe those children exist. Everything she writes about them (and herself) smacks of weird internet roleplaying. Through her fake kids she can ā€˜exploreā€™ hundreds of different personalities - her fake eldest kid who is the most disabled by her epilepsy ever, but also out on the gay scene every night; her autistic historian savant LO; wisecracking, fighty RN. If she hadnā€™t done that radio interview with her ā€˜realā€™ voice Iā€™d be convinced she was actually some weird basement dwelling man who gets off on pretending to be the most disabled ever but also a horny bisexual woman with a lesbian love internet. It sounds weird but Iā€™ve seen people role playing as weirder tit onlineā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@bluebottle20 , I hear you!

My *head canon* is that Roadsidemum is a nasty cow IRL who made up her scheme at the start of the pandemic, with a 5 year plan/willing to invest that time as she had become ill.

25 October 2021 is the first date mention of #OneInFive

Screenshot_20230503_000040_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8
Also part of the "she / supporting characters don't actually exist" tin foil hat club.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only thing that makes me think she and the kids must exist in some form is that she did have real meetings with Chartwells after she first went viral. So presumably she would have had to provide details of the school RN/LO went to and I think if they were entirely fictional it would have fallen right down there.

I suspect the kids bear little resemblance to the ones she talks about online though.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like RD isnā€™t goingā€¦ which I suspect is the reason heā€™s being an arse about driving the van back, Louisa. Youā€™re taking his kids about as far away as they could be.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For their own good? She doesn't do anything for anyone other than herself. Typical selfish online narc parent.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m worried that the kids are real and sheā€™s taking them rural to isolate them/hold them hostage

Sounds like RD isnā€™t goingā€¦ which I suspect is the reason heā€™s being an arse about driving the van back, Louisa. Youā€™re taking his kids about as far away as they could be.
Oh jeez. The illest ill person ever and her two children far away from their main support. I hope not.

Did she tweet that by accident instead of sending it to the WhatsApp ā€œinsufferable witchesā€ group chat? Who the duck cares?

• Haha
Oh jeez. The illest ill person ever and her two children far away from their main support. I hope not.
Sheā€™s not directly said it so Iā€™m hoping sheā€™s just worded it badly, but thatā€™s what it really sounds like to me.

Iā€™m worried that the kids are real and sheā€™s taking them rural to isolate them/hold them hostage
I think sheā€™s trying to run from SS scrutiny. Thatā€™s why it had to be Scotland, sheā€™s hoping switching countries will help.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think sheā€™s moving there for the option of a free university education for the girlsā€¦
Im sure someone Scottish has told us on here that homeschooling doesnā€™t really fly there?

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think sheā€™s moving there for the option of a free university education for the girlsā€¦
Im sure someone Scottish has told us on here that homeschooling doesnā€™t really fly there?
She might slip under the radar, itā€™s harder because you need council permission to withdraw your children from school there but she wonā€™t have to withdraw the krays if she never sends them to schoolā€¦

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.