Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
Well well. That’s put the cat among the pigeons. Not squiggling as this is the bloke who won a CCJ against JM
IMG_3021.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
RSM woke up and chose Violence Defend The Grift! FCC tweeted some shit including Monroe and RSM on June 20th, to which black squig replied and lit the blue touchpaper. Enjoy!

_rsm1.jpg

_rsm2.jpg

_rsm3.jpg

_rsm4.jpg

_rsm5.jpg

And a reply from black squig (sorry these are a bit out of line, had to snip it into smaller images that didn't auto-shrink):

rsm2 copy.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

binkbonk

RSM having the asthma attack while visiting Bex: previously mithered about, now confirmed
Screenshot_20230530-174153_DuckDuckGo.jpg

88460e845b795f9e92ef693ad008256f.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve said this before but I absolutely 100% do not believe those children exist. Everything she writes about them (and herself) smacks of weird internet roleplaying. Through her fake kids she can ‘explore’ hundreds of different personalities - her fake eldest kid who is the most disabled by her epilepsy ever, but also out on the gay scene every night; her autistic historian savant LO; wisecracking, fighty RN. If she hadn’t done that radio interview with her ‘real’ voice I’d be convinced she was actually some weird basement dwelling man who gets off on pretending to be the most disabled ever but also a horny bisexual woman with a lesbian love internet. It sounds weird but I’ve seen people role playing as weirder shit online…

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I didn't want to press the wow face on this, because being a receptionist ("or receptionist") at a brothel or a phone sex worker isn't that outlandishly different from any other client facing phone work. I pressed likey like.

My wow would have been saying, "oh for god's sake, would you ever just shut up. You're not the radical social observer you think you are."
Not the radical social observer she thinks she is.

Beautiful thread title right there, @Wooh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

binkbonk

Confusing Wheatus for Weezer is definitely the worst thing she's done so far imo
Screenshot_20230704_125936.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230610-133633_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230610-133647_Twitter.jpg

"I personally will have to access a foodbank this week"
"I have protested extreme hardship"

Screenshot_20230610-133856_Twitter.jpg

Edit: Thought this was a good time to remind people of this (Aug 2022)

Screenshot_20230610-134732_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230910-191814_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230910-191826_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230910-191834_X.jpg

Lawyering up again 💀
Take it this means she'll be too busy to work on the zine for the foreseeable then.

And "just get some before I arrive"...is every supermarket within a 10 mile radius of Somewhere, Scotland now supposed to be panic-buying a certain type of basket on a Sunday evening on the off-chance that Dame Louisa might decide to grace them with her presence tomorrow? Or does she announce her visits in advance like a member of the Royal Family?

I don't even disagree with her position on the accessibility issue but the way she conducts herself just dominates and clouds any "campaigning" she decides to do.

Apart from anything else, it's too bloody hot to be starting beef with Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230925-204309_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204318_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204325_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204334_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204341_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204346_X.jpg

I don't even have MECFS and I feel like I need to take to my bed after reading all that. Those poor bloody kids.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Going back to her thread, I picked up on the fact she says that because they are Christian they fit in at this soup kitchen esque place as it has a Christian ethos. I think that says a lot about her world view as even where I am, everyone, Christian or not, is welcome and encouraged to attend if they need to.
I can’t believe she is having another crack at trying to get that going viral - it’s utterly cringeworthy.

It also shows her abject middle class white conservative, Home Counties background in spades. I live in an East Mids ex-mining / textile manufacturing area that has disproportionately high disabled/sick people (genuine ones) in spades - racked with all the health issues that you can imagine target aging, unemployed or retired ex-industry workers, and eroded job market for the younger ones. Guess what - the foodbanks/contact support centres are not run by middle class Christian do-gooders. In fact, the closer to Nottingham you get, the more diverse the support network gets with some in town exclusively run by temples, mosques and in support of and by the Asian and black communities. I imagine it would be the same in Brum.

She is a parochial fantasist and it’s about time Unbound dispensed of her services and refunded their supporters - because this is showing RoadsideMum aka Louisa Britain for exactly the poverty tourist she actually is - and the fraud that is One in Five.

• Heart

lovinglifenow

I am glad to have found this forum. I was a big fan of Roadside Mum during the school meal fiasco and thought she was an activist to watch, could have done so much in that space as well as campaigning for those with disability.
I am flabbergasted as to how she has turned out, shown up to be so rude to people and turned off her supporters in droves. I see she had gained some traction over the weekend with her take on the free disability car article. She has likely gained a few new followers. I’m disappointed it’s her that has gained the traction against the article because she will blow it and there could have been so much to do in this space. She will start to get fighty and aggressive, sadly can’t seem to help herself which is a huge shame.
but what I don’t understand in all of this is why she doesn’t produce the book that she promised and gave so many people hope for (including me). She clearly has the time, health and ability - because she spends incredible amounts of time online writing on Twitter. Why not direct that to getting the book sorted? How can she so blatantly be on Twitter wasting her time picking fights with people while this is outstanding? Totally get Ill health and other obstacles but these barriers don’t seem to prevent her writing long drawn out articles, posts and comments TA on Twitter. Is this not fraud (at least moral fraud if not legal)? It’s really hard to eat the frog but I’ve seen her giving advice to others about doing so. I feel quite cheated to have supported her over the years.

• Heart