Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of COURSE you have, duckie- because you are always milling around “homeless tents”.

These people really are living a totally fantastic life in the literal sense of the word.
I presume she means the insulated bags meant to keep things either warm or cold. Can’t think of any reason those might be useful to a homeless person living in a tent, of course it must mean they are working for deliveroo rather than maybe trying to store food or milk and keep it vaguely temp controlled in one of the only ways they can… when Sainsbury’s did the chilled food bags (other supermarkets are available and have the same I’m sure) I saw those next to tents or next to people on the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I'm sorry for Scotland, she's suffered enough. However, of late the confected outrage has been weak and I look forward to rage and sporran as the favourite and the other one take up loch sailing

Heh, RSM hiding in plain sight
Screenshot_20230523_100951_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Partial refund. And there we have it. Her motivation for every single tweet and rant. Owt for nowt as 30p Lee would say.

Reactions: 7
Tori and team @Utilita, *we* appreciated you.

Screenshot_20230523_204508_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230523_204528_Chrome.jpg

What Tori thought:

You silly Highland Cow, how many times must we tell you: MESSAGE US PRIVATELY WITH YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

ETA: LET ME LEAVE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t have been out of the property that long to already be kicking off about previous suppliers?! It’s all to get the gas debt written off, of course. Silly us.

Reactions: 4
Perpetually angry about EVERYTHING. Must be a right bleep IRL.

I had to wait for reception cos the staff member was doing his job / having a piss / scrolling indeed.com
I had to CALL BACK LATER! GRRRRR!

Must be bleeping exhausting. No wonder she pretends to be ill.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230523-123114_Twitter.jpg

Moving house is expensive, who knew?

Surprised she didn't just post a link to her CashApp.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Perpetually angry about EVERYTHING. Must be a right bleep IRL.
I used to work with someone who was perpetually furious. She commuted from Kent into central London every day and every time there was a problem with the trains it was a direct personal attack on her. Everything was the worst thing ever, if I had something nice coming up she would tell me all the ways it could go wrong (eg a holiday "there's an air traffic controllers' strike on,") and it was so draining to be around that sort of constant, low level rage.

And I only had to work with it. Taking everything at face value (that Louisa exists and goes off the rails at the slightest incident, and there are two children in that environment), I really can't imagine what it's like for the children, growing up, stewing in that. No wonder they're little shits if they're growing up having "screaming at customer service agents for the slightest infraction" modelled to them as a suitable way to behave.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I used to work with someone who was perpetually furious. She commuted from Kent into central London every day and every time there was a problem with the trains it was a direct personal attack on her. Everything was the worst thing ever, if I had something nice coming up she would tell me all the ways it could go wrong (eg a holiday "there's an air traffic controllers' strike on,") and it was so draining to be around that sort of constant, low level rage.

And I only had to work with it. Taking everything at face value (that Louisa exists and goes off the rails at the slightest incident, and there are two children in that environment), I really can't imagine what it's like for the children, growing up, stewing in that. No wonder they're little shits if they're growing up having "screaming at customer service agents for the slightest infraction" modelled to them as a suitable way to behave.
She very much reminds me of a LOVELY lady who was in my dad’s pub/restaurant and just complained about EVERYTHING. I was only about 17 at the time, and just running food and trying to stay out the way / helpful (delete as appropriate). Nothing was good enough - moaned the food didn’t all arrive together (because carrying six plates is quite hard), there was either too much ice or not enough, didn’t ask for a slice of lemon in some kid’s drink, other tables were talking loudly, she could hear the football from the lounge bar, the candle went out on the table etc etc.

Everything was a personal attack on her, couldn’t get a word in edgeways to either explain or apologise, and I’ll never forget my dad’s way of dealing with it (and he’s a very patient man)…

“If you don’t like it, why don’t you duck off?”

And off she fucked. Never seen my old man so happy to wipe off a table’s bill 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She very much reminds me of a LOVELY lady who was in my dad’s pub/restaurant and just complained about EVERYTHING. I was only about 17 at the time, and just running food and trying to stay out the way / helpful (delete as appropriate). Nothing was good enough - moaned the food didn’t all arrive together (because carrying six plates is quite hard), there was either too much ice or not enough, didn’t ask for a slice of lemon in some kid’s drink, other tables were talking loudly, she could hear the football from the lounge bar, the candle went out on the table etc etc.

Everything was a personal attack on her, couldn’t get a word in edgeways to either explain or apologise, and I’ll never forget my dad’s way of dealing with it (and he’s a very patient man)…

“If you don’t like it, why don’t you duck off?”

And off she fucked. Never seen my old man so happy to wipe off a table’s bill 😅
I worked in pubs as a teenager and there were SO MANY people like this. My particular favourite were the two couples who came in for a steak dinner every Friday night, would eat the entire steak except for one bite and then complain that it was undercooked so they wanted it removed from their bill 🙃 I have no idea why the landlady let them back week after week, they must have had some dirt on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I worked with a woman who was like Louisa, her phone calls to customer services were legendary. You’d start to hear a raised voice from the other side of the room, within ten minutes half the office was just looking down but listening to her as she started shouting, berating the person more and more, getting annoyed at every solution.
She once kicked off so badly about me her manager got her, me and my manager into a room to discuss the “problem” which was essentially that I’d been passing with post, gave her an item. I’d put it on her desk over her keyboard.
Even her manager had the good grace to look totally shocked when the the “great postal interference by Hotes” turned out to be that she likes post on her chair, not her keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.