Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope whoever the lucky person is turns out to be a secret Tory.
---
(I also wonder if my theory about her pinned tweet being aimed at someone in RL is indeed the lucky suitor)

Reactions: 10
Whoever has fallen in love with her 🥰 will soon wise up to her repulsive idle personality and do a runner.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2474432

Guess she managed to refrain from being her true obnoxious self during the recent late-night social call.

Still, if nothing else now she'll have someone to do the dishes and make her all the coffee she could ever want, freeing up time for her to haul her thighs into familiar denims and for the kids to "decide about" going to school.
Being in love sure hasn't helped her mood tho.

• Haha
What will come first? Her attacking someone for assuming it’s a man, or her breadcrumbing an oooopsie pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It baffles me how I'm still single when the likes of Jack and RSM can find suitors 🤯
You might be the normal one who has to date a grifter, though! You’d basically be OH.

Also, familiar denim? I have one pair of jeggins, couldn’t be wearing anything other than loungewear/leggings/joggers first thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've felt a bit off colour all day* thinking of Roadsidemum giggling and in lurv.

Certainly puts the thigh denim conversation into perspective. Lover 1, Children 2.

What a crafty dodger [insert other descriptors as suits your mood.] Puts me right off spring dresses tbh

*that's an exaggeration, Louisa old mate, like your knife wielding kebab men.

Reactions: 5
I can't picture Louisa in denims, familiar or otherwise. She'll always be in fishnets, a slashed top and a fedora to me. 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh RSM and Bex are so entwined for me that I post their posts to the wrong thread 🤣

ETA: posted Bex comment on here, to avoid confusion. Am trying not to mentally conjure up images of RSM in her fishnets having burger time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.