Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the standard of content we can expect hence forth, I may well have to get rid of my phone and plan a life off grid. I literally cringed and gagged at the thought of that awful dragon simpering. And it’s a long way of saying “I’ve got a boy/girl friend. 🤢🤢

PS - duck the made up anecdotes shoehorning your private life out there and crack on with the book. Or give people their money back.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not very feminist of LO to judge someone's intelligence by their makeup. Isn't LO like 9 years old?
Yeah, was going to say, isn't LO the one who RSM was reeeing about before because "she's too young to know she's a lesbian"?

(She's probably not, a lot of people know by about that age, I'm a bisexual guy, and i knew i fancied boys by about 10).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is on her soapbox again. It’s not her fault her and her family are fat. Or the fact they eat junk food. It’s the Ultra Processed Foods they are FORCED to eat. She was on this same rant a couple of years ago. Probably hoping her good friend, that TV doctor with a twin will engage again.

BTW - as a poverty princess and campaigner for the poors, how do you square your rant with the fact your gran would have spend at least a third of her whole household budget on food whereas you currently spend less than 10% because of better food manufacturing and storage/packaging solutions?

She really is a very stupid person.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It's like 1984 with RSM and Bex and all the others; and I don't mean RSM's fishnets and fedora:
Screenshot_20230929_213723_Chrome.jpg

duck them all, and hooray everyone of you/us.

Such little toady self absorbed brats.

Not very feminist of LO to judge someone's intelligence by their makeup. Isn't LO like 9 years old?
At 9/10 years old and in primary school (as in literally in the school at the time this anecdote occurred) surely it’s highly unlikely that the child is actually wearing make up to make them look like a “wotsit” - so LO is dishing out a nice dose of racism/prejudice at the colour of another child’s skin.

• Sad
At 9/10 years old and in primary school (as in literally in the school at the time this anecdote occurred) surely it’s highly unlikely that the child is actually wearing make up to make them look like a “wotsit” - so LO is dishing out a nice dose of racism/prejudice at the colour of another child’s skin.
The racist apple doesn't fall far from the racist tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not only has she retweeted that wretched simpering nonsense, we have been graced by more lies - this time featuring the former star of the show, now officially homeless and apparently isn’t bothered about his kids marking his annual trip around the sun day.

Of course it’s lies but if she thinks this paints anyone favourably - considering how she has (allegedly) taken his children hundreds of miles away from him - she could not be more mistaken.

Anyway - where is the Unbound #OneInFive “Louisa Britain”? Your avatar and header are now just as embarrassing as your DHOTY stories. Because you are no more a writer than my elderly dog.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forget that Scotland is quite new to the internet and Amazon, so she might not have worked out Amazon lockers yet cos this definitely isn't a load of bollocks to highlight that RD DEFINITELY isn't back on the drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If this is the standard of content we can expect hence forth, I may well have to get rid of my phone and plan a life off grid. I literally cringed and gagged at the thought of that awful dragon simpering. And it’s a long way of saying “I’ve got a boy/girl friend. 🤢🤢

PS - duck the made up anecdotes shoehorning your private life out there and crack on with the book. Or give people their money back.

Is she shagging Satan?

1696004333365.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just reread her tweet, I claim baby related sleep deprivation, I could not work out what the rock had to do with it 😂
It’s ok, it made no sense. It was just her showing off someone shagged her and she knows what Jasper is (she doesn’t tho) her brain is impenetrable as diamond

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.