Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230925-204309_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204318_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204325_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204334_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204341_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230925-204346_X.jpg

I don't even have MECFS and I feel like I need to take to my bed after reading all that. Those poor bloody kids.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2472391View attachment 2472392View attachment 2472393View attachment 2472394View attachment 2472395View attachment 2472396

I don't even have MECFS and I feel like I need to take to my bed after reading all that. Those poor bloody kids.
She’s a bleeping liar. Find me one person with ME or Fibro, who wakes up without first acknowledging how tit they feel, gathering their thoughts. Certainly I‘Ve never “got straight on the phone” and never walked hither and tither. So to claim she’s absent-mindedly doing BOTH I can’t even.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly, unrefreshing sleep is a key symptom. Difficulty waking and functioning after sleep.
This bleep gets higher rate PIP than I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2472391View attachment 2472392View attachment 2472393View attachment 2472394View attachment 2472395View attachment 2472396

I'm really not sure I understand what point she's trying to make with this excruciatingly detailed breakdown of her morning. I find it revealing, though, that she's chatting on the phone first thing before even saying hello to her family -- and then when she does interact with her kids, it;s to complain about yesterday's jobs not done and will they make her a coffee? Says a lot about how she prioritises her tasks and also shows us a home where there's a lot of expectation of the kids looking after her.

I don't get why you would wake up late and your first thought is to phone your pal, rather than getting yourself up and getting the kids to school on time.

Reactions: 18
The more tidbits she throws out to us, the more desperately sorry I feel for those girls. And let’s not forget she has moved a fair old trek away from her eldest too - she has form for callousness.

They aren’t children lovingly nurtured, supported and encouraged. They are fending for themselves in what sounds like a pigsty, with little to no support or help, whilst RSM fights imaginary keyboard wars with Canadians and other random strangers for clicks and shits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm really not sure I understand what point she's trying to make with this excruciatingly detailed breakdown of her morning. I find it revealing, though, that she's chatting on the phone first thing before even saying hello to her family -- and then when she does interact with her kids, it;s to complain about yesterday's jobs not done and will they make her a coffee? Says a lot about how she prioritises her tasks and also shows us a home where there's a lot of expectation of the kids looking after her.

I don't get why you would wake up late and your first thought is to phone your pal, rather than getting yourself up and getting the kids to school on time.
At the risk of going on and on about it, it’s just not ME. I might forget about it during the day, but I wake up feeling like tit every bleeping day. You never get used to it. You never absent mindedly do anything “useful” (I’ve put the kettle in the fridge, for example, I’ve never got out of bed and started walking round, dressing and using the phone on FaceTime!!!!

honestly it’s akin to someone with no leg saying the did this then realised they didn’t have their false leg on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At the risk of going on and on about it, it’s just not ME. I might forget about it during the day, but I wake up feeling like tit every bleeping day. You never get used to it. You never absent mindedly do anything “useful” (I’ve put the kettle in the fridge, for example, I’ve never got out of bed and started walking round, dressing and using the phone on FaceTime!!!!

honestly it’s akin to someone with no leg saying the did this then realised they didn’t have their false leg on.
What you're describing @HotesTilaire sounds similar to the early morning brain fog and low energy that depression brings. Is it similar? I can relate to that if it means that you're really slow in the mornings, everything takes a while to register etc. RSM seems to be in full swing from the moment she opens her eyes on this day, multitasking dressing and calling mate etc. Is that what you're calling bullshit on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
May I just add how appalling the phrase 'hauling our thighs into the familiar denims' is? Are we 100% sure this isn't Jack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What you're describing @HotesTilaire sounds similar to the early morning brain fog and low energy that depression brings. Is it similar? I can relate to that if it means that you're really slow in the mornings, everything takes a while to register etc. RSM seems to be in full swing from the moment she opens her eyes on this day, multitasking dressing and calling mate etc. Is that what you're calling bullshit on?
Probably, although there’s some pain and stiffness involved. At least once a week, I get up and have breakfast, then go for a nap. I literally can’t wake up. Even when I can, it’s an effort.

Reactions: 9
I'll read this in full later. For now, I hate the part that the kids have to decide about school. How about just going to school ?

• Sad
I'll read this in full later. For now, I hate the part that the kids have to decide about school. How about just going to school ?
Same here 😒
It shouldn't be optional like that.
I'm afraid like Bex Wolfsunflower school attendance seems hugely wrapped up in whether the parent gets up in time in the mornings or not.
And in both cases they seem to tweet for hours into the night.

• Sad
Agree @Wooh and @Jelly Bean

It's just an extra layer of pressure on a child who not only has to "decide about school" (wtaf), but do dishes and make coffee for her awful mother.

• Sad
Nope, I don’t believe her, yes she’s got kids but she writes like a GCSE creative writing student. Plus she isn’t as clever as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230926-192709_X.jpg

Guess she managed to refrain from being her true obnoxious self during the recent late-night social call.

Still, if nothing else now she'll have someone to do the dishes and make her all the coffee she could ever want, freeing up time for her to haul her thighs into familiar denims and for the kids to "decide about" going to school.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.