Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm afraid to look to see what this is about
It's as bad as you think. I love the implication that usually kids who go to private school (quite often not by choice as, as far as I'm aware you can't choose the wealth you're born into) aren't worthy of her empathy (not that she has any obvs) but this one she has deemed worthy of her pity.

Oor pal RSM is probably one of the biggest advocates for the race to the bottom, where if something dreadful happens to someone who is not in poverty, it's not as bad as the same thing happening to someone in poverty (and I'm a working class Corbyn flavour type).

Reactions: 7
It's as bad as you think. I love the implication that usually kids who go to private school (quite often not by choice as, as far as I'm aware you can't choose the wealth you're born into) aren't worthy of her empathy (not that she has any obvs) but this one she has deemed worthy of her pity.

Oor pal RSM is probably one of the biggest advocates for the race to the bottom, where if something dreadful happens to someone who is not in poverty, it's not as bad as the same thing happening to someone in poverty (and I'm a working class Corbyn flavour type).

That's not going to last, I can guarantee it.

Reactions: 7

is it about Croyden? Because if it is, I'm done with her. Really don't want to look.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It is.

Interesting that she's suggested that she's known her new suitor for a few months, which is about as long as she's lived in Scotland. That's quite fast work 🤔
I really cannot imagine she has anything helpful to add to the conversation about what happened today in Croyden. This is like Jack Monroe on Grenfell. Some things are not up for casual online chat.

I am really heartbroken tonight. And lots of people in London and elsewhere are too. It feels very raw and too horrific to speak about. We need a period of respectful silence.

RSM: if you're reading here, sit down and shut the duck up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For the avoidance of doubt, Roadsidemum is as obfuscating and revolting in love as without, and the "book": "OneInFive" is nowhere to be seen. Two(? - @FlashBoof to confirm) years of this absolute BS and victim "I used to be a Traveller, now I'm just a liar" draaaaaama. I tolerate it not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a sarcastic asshat but if I had a child and they were snarking about like that at school, they‘d be getting an intervention.

Reactions: 13
Christ, RSM 2, what a thought.
---
ETA I find it weirdly fascinating when you see that folk do actually interact with her in RL. Do they not read her tweets and find her abhorrent?

Oh I wish Scottish Twitter would go after her. Please let some IRL people kick off about her nonsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.