Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope My Love :sick: Old Jasper has lost his sense of smell, given that by her own admission she rolls out of bed straight into her "denims" and has to be told by the Krays that she needs a bath.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh duck she's gearing up for another crowd funder. I can't screenshot sorry I'm too ill 🤒

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is this dreadful abomination seriously trying to grift some sort of transport from the airport on the return flight? Throwing in that her wheelchair MIGHT get damaged to try and detract from the fact that she doesn't want to fund/source her own transport as she hasn't got a lift. Am I having a moment or is this what she's after?

Reactions: 13
Is this dreadful abomination seriously trying to grift some sort of transport from the airport on the return flight? Throwing in that her wheelchair MIGHT get damaged to try and detract from the fact that she doesn't want to fund/source her own transport as she hasn't got a lift. Am I having a moment or is this what she's after?
I think she's after multiple things. Transport home, someone to cover her car insurance, a replacement wheelchair when her existing one inevitably gets bashed up on her totally necessary flight...

Screenshot_20231001-153849_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 16
Is it a funeral? Mentions of personal reasons and black dress. My advice, don't go. If there's a risk of being without her wheelchair for LITERALLY YEARS then it's not a good idea to go.

Reactions: 14
If the wheelchair gets SMASHED BY AWFUL AIRLINE PEOPLE then, idk, can we put her in a bathtub and push her down hill like Last Of The Summer Wine?

(whine*)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm genuinely going to have to ask my partner to stop calling me "my love"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.