Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the age gap, I’d say for all of their childhood.

Even if you end up close, you don’t have a typical childhood sibling relationship with a gap like that, there’s too much of an imbalance and RSM seems to fail to realise that. I bet she pulls out that RE never fought with RN like RN fights with LO as well, ignoring the fact that if a 15 year old had turned on a two year old it would have been very different to a 11(?) year old and a 9(?) year old.

(Not sure how old they are exactly but you know what I mean!).

That and allowing for different personalities and that it sounds like they were a lot more comfortable and stable financially when her eldest was young, plus she wasn’t affected by the ME per her own timeline means the kids have had entirely different upbringings. And yet she’s clueless about it, the mind boggles!
Actually, if you believe this (I don't) spoiler, TW child death

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Actually, if you believe this (I don't) spoiler, TW child death

I thought I remembered her saying or hinting it was either a stillbirth or very soon after birth so in terms of the sibling experience it would still v much be only child like for the eldest (not sure whether they were older or younger). I may be wrong though.

Reactions: 3
It’s been a few days - very limited tweeting from our favourite traveller with a small T. But she is back with a bang this morning.

I have to share these tweets - because you just KNOW she was hoping for some freebies and the like…but one of her two likes is the Mary Rose account with no reply! Ha! Wonder if that poor Social Media chump will get a hammering!

Also - some bonus crossover events. Terrible parent telling another terrible parent how to parent. My favourite sort of RSM content! She would have “kiddo” up a chimney like a rat up a drainpipe. Mainly because kiddo can’t make coffee yet.

Happy Wednesday to our favourite grifters!

Attachments

If the Mary Rose person doesn’t get a hammering there’s plenty of scope in this thread where she’s tagged all and sundry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
As ever often, she has a valid point to make. But she makes it in such a way that people can easily ignore it.

Reactions: 10
I don't have kids. I don't particularly like kids. But reading those tweets calling them allsorts has genuinely upset me. Imagine seeing your mum talking about you like that?

Reactions: 8
Dropped my phone in water just sounds so fake. Why wouldn't you say dropped it in the sink, loo, whatever.

Are we opening a book on when she is back with a new email because she can’t access the zine email and please can everyone resend their zine stuff asap?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The zine was 99.9% complete but unfortunately the only copy is on the now water damaged phone. Send cash-os, iPhone-os and fancy nail polish-os.

PS can someone remind me please what year the zine was supposed to be released?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The zine was 99.9% complete but unfortunately the only copy is on the now water damaged phone. Send cash-os, iPhone-os and fancy nail polish-os.

PS can someone remind me please what year the zine was supposed to be released?
I am not sure that she ever committed to an exact date…but there is a little tickle about her saying something along the lines of “this year” last year. And then a further tweet that was basically saying it would be after Christmas - in the context of someone else asking about submissions or writings being used elsewhere? I might have a browse if I get time tomorrow and see what I can find.

TL-D R … she hasn’t committed as far as I recall.

Reactions: 9
Now *that* is the definition of frenemy 😂
Have to say it but well played RSM.
Revenge is a dish best served sloppy cold after Jack stealing her FSM thingy.
Sorry! I've done a thread chaos. It's totally unrelated to RSM!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.